她说
She said...
那有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything?
你没听见她尖叫吗 不
You did not hear her scream? No.
有人打匿名电♥话♥给警♥察♥声称
Someone made an anonymous call to the police claiming
听到套房♥里传来尖叫声
to hear screams coming from this suite.
这是一家老宾馆 不是吗
This is an old hotel,isn't it?
它的构造非常坚固
It's very solidly constructed.
外门和内门
Outer door and an inner door.
没关系 没事 没事
It's all right. Meishi. Meishi.
你听到什么了吗
You hear anything?
没有 进来
No. Come.
这些是洪玲和这个房♥间里的物品
These are objects Hong Ling had with her in this room.
警♥察♥冲洗了照片
The police developed the pictures.
她最后一次打的电♥话♥号♥码是517857
The last call she made on this phone was 517857.
已经断线
It has been disconnected.
一定有一个中♥央♥电♥话♥交换机
There must be a central telephone exchange.
这是保存账单记录的地方 我们现在要去那里
That's where the billing records are kept. We are going there now.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我通常会算出下一步
I usually figure out the next step.
依靠陌生人和女人肯定非常难
This must be extremely difficult to rely on a stranger,a woman,
这么严重的事情靠一个外国女人
a foreign woman,in such a serious matter.
所以我笑了
That's why I smiled.
请您在这里等候
You will wait here,please.
这是我的证件
我刚才电♥话♥已经打过了
他们说好的来查一下
司法部来了个律师
我是律师 刚才打过电♥话♥
他在上面 同意她进去
对不起 我想查一下517857的电♥话♥记录
基尔哈特 德国霍夫科电讯公♥司♥总裁
已经选中霍夫科电讯公♥司♥
...has selected HoffCo Telekomm
作为中国数十亿美元
as China's partner in this multibillion-dollar
卫星事业的合作伙伴
satellite undertaking.
主管 请过来一下
我很高兴可以跟我德国的朋友
霍夫科电♥信♥公♥司♥一起合作
这 所有的电♥话♥记录都没了 怎么回事
出什么事了
What's wrong?
无法访问电♥话♥记录 都被删除了
The records cannot be accessed. They have been deleted.
谁删的
By whom?
别在这里谈论这个
Do not talk about this here.
谁删了电♥话♥记录
Who deleted the records?
谁有权删除电♥话♥记录
Who has the power to delete telephone records?
您能删除自己的电♥话♥记录吗
Could you delete your own telephone records .
只有政♥府♥官员才能授权删除他的电♥话♥记录
Only a government official could authorize the deletion of his records.
是这样吗 是真的吗
Is that it? Is that true?
不管是林先生那晚给谁打的电♥话♥
Whoever Ling called that night...
可能知道发生了什么
Might know something about what happened.
别再多说了 我们现在必须离开
Do not say more. We must leave now.
如果那个人是正在跟我洽谈的政♥府♥官员
If that person is an official of a government I'm negotiating with...
如果我在某种程度上感到尴尬或名誉扫地
If I could be embarrassed or discredited in some way,
也许他能和我的竞争对手达成更好的交易
maybe he gets a better deal with my competitor.
你的系统很好
Sweet system you've got here.
电♥话♥记录不是系统删除的
The records were not deleted by the system.
是被某人删除的
They were deleted by an individual.
某人 我也这么认为 会是谁呢
Individual. I'll go with that. Who do we have?
林寿部长和霍夫曼先生
We have Minister Lin Shou and Herr Hoffmann.
洪将军 不会是洪将军
What about General Hong? It is not General Hong.
为什么不 他对警♥察♥局 监狱和所有人都有影响
Why not? He's got influence with the PSB,with the prisons,with everybody.
洪将军没有腐♥败♥ 他只想惩罚杀他女儿的凶手
General Hong is not corrupt. He only wants his daughter's killer punished.
他是老军头 他失去了控制
He's old guard! He's losing control.
你不懂
You do not understand.
你才不懂 这是卫星通信交易
You do not understand! This is a satellite communications deal!
无论是好是坏 麦克安德鲁斯交易的影响
And for better or for worse,the effect of the McAndrews deal
会开放一个完全封闭的制度
would have been to open a totally closed system.
你要批评谁 一旦制度开放 就没有回头路了
Who are you to criticize? Once the system opens up,there's no going back.
你们来自一个婴儿死亡率比我们高的国家
You come from a country where the infant mortality rate is higher than ours.
你了解的原因是我们不删除记录
The reason you know that is we don't delete the records.
人们因肤色受到惩罚
Where people are punished for the color of their skin.
你去过那里吗 当然你会发现这很容易假设
Have you ever been there? Of course you find it easy to assume
一个中国父亲会杀了自己女儿来阻止你宝贵的生意
that a Chinese father would kill his daughter to stop your precious business deal.
我不觉得这容易假设
I do not find that easy to assume.
在你们这个和平的国家 每周有多少人丧生
How many people are killed each week in your peaceful country?
我不觉得这很容易假设
I don't find that easy to assume.
多少 摩尔先生
How many? Mr Moore!
太多了
Too many.
我得走了 不要
I gotta go. Don't!
杰克 他们会杀了你的
Jack,they'll kill you!
对不起
Sorry.
让开
Get outta my way!
宝贝 妈妈抱 咱到那边去
是跑这边来了
快看 在那儿
开门 我是寻求庇护的美国公民
Open up! I'm an American citizen seeking asylum!
先生 我可以看一下您的护照吗
May I see your passport,sir?
如果我有护照 我就不需要庇护
If I had a passport,I wouldn't need asylum.
求你了 你得让我进去
Please,you've gotta let me in.
让我打个电♥话♥
Let me make a phone call.
伙计
Oh,man.
普拉特 我请求庇护
Pratt,I'm requesting asylum.
这是机密 这不是讨论的地方
This is a confidential matter. This is not the place to hold this discussion.
音响效果很好 这里曾经是巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥
Very good acoustics. This used to be the Pakistani Embassy.
在那之前 它是由中国完全控制的 跟我来
Before that,it was wired to the hilt by the PRC. Follow me.
然而 这是完全没有缺陷的
This,however,is entirely bug-free.
摩尔先生 佩顿·里德
Mr. Moore. Peyton Reed.
大使已被召见去见外♥交♥部♥长
The ambassador has already been summoned to see the Minister of External Affairs.
这有可能造成一场全面的事件
This has the makings of a full-scale incident.
全面的事件
A full-scale incident!
对不起 我没有打电♥话♥预约
I'm sorry I didn't call for an appointment.
你们俩知道我经历了什么吗
Do the two of you have any idea what I've been through?
我不会离开这里
I am not leaving here.
没有人说你应该离开
No one said you should leave.
我不去了
I'm not going.
不 你进来了
No,you're in.
但出去是另一回事
But getting out is another story.
你把其他人救了出来 你可以救我出来
You've gotten other people out. You can get me out.
我们花了一年时间才把那些中国物理学家弄出去
It took us a year to get those Chinese physicists out
中国♥军♥队威胁要袭击大使♥馆♥
and the Chinese Army threatened to storm the embassy.
那是一个简单的庇护案件 你被指控犯有死罪
That was a simple asylum case. You're charged with a capital crime.
一旦这成为一个国际性的迪克测量比赛
Once this becomes an international dick-measuring contest
他们可能永远不会让你离开
they might never let you leave.
什么 这是怎么一回事
What? What is it?
你的律师在警♥察♥局
Your attorney is at the guard station.
她想见你 我建议不要联♥系♥
She wishes to see you. I would advise no contact.
这只会让她更为难
It will only make things harder for her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
玉玲给你担♥保♥
Yuelin put up your guarantee.
我以为是大使给做的担♥保♥
I thought the embassy put it up.
在中国 保释与金钱无关 这是声誉
In China,bail has nothing to do with money. It's reputation.
今天放了你 好让她准备辩护
To have you released today so that she could prepare a defense
沈玉玲押上了她的事业 她的未来
Shen Yuelin put up her career,her future.
真的很特别
It was really quite unique.
玉玲
Yuelin.
你的肩膀 没关系
Your shoulder. It's all right.
如果我知道你为我做了什么 我就不会离开了
If I'd known what you did for me,I wouldn't have left.
很高兴你离开
I'm glad you left.
很高兴
Glad?
对 因为我不确定是否能把你
Yes. Because I am not sure I could have saved you
从法庭的判决中拯救出来
from the decision of the court.
我 我不可能和那个住在一起
I... I could not have lived with that.
如果你不相信我 你为什么要为我冒生命危险
Why did you risk your life for me if you didn't believe me?
我总是对你做最坏的打算
I always assumed the worst about you.
我从未质疑过
I have never questioned.
我总是接受事物
I have always accepted things.
和我小时候一样
It is the same as when I was a child.
为什么
Why?
我是盲人 是哑巴
电影精选列表