I am not pleading guilty. You will change the plea.
不
No.
好吧 我要换律师
Fine. I want another lawyer.
没有其他律师愿意为你辩护
There is no other lawyer who will agree to defend you.
只是因为司法部要求我提供服务
Only because the Ministry of Justice requested my service
我才承担这个角色
have I assumed this role.
承担这个角色需要倾听事实
Assuming the role requires listening to the facts
你似乎不愿意这样做
which you seem unwilling to do!
我来告诉你事实
Let me share with you the facts.
一个外国人来我国
A foreigner comes to my country
认识一个女孩才几个小时
takes a girl to bed
就带她上♥床♥睡觉
after knowing her for a few hours
还喝了很多酒
and consuming much liquor.
第二天早上她死了
Next morning she is dead.
这个外国人说他是无辜的 -我是无辜的
The foreigner says he is innocent. -I am.
他的手上沾满了她的血
His hands are covered with her blood,
凶器上到处都是他的指纹
and his fingerprints are all over the murder weapon.
如果被告认罪
With a guilty plea,the court may be persuaded
法庭可能会被我关于情有可原的论据所说服
by my arguments of extenuating circumstances.
醉酒 甚至一时的精神错乱都可以从宽量刑
Alcohol,perhaps even momentary insanity to be lenient in your sentencing.
我没有疯 我不认罪
I was not insane. I'm not pleading guilty.
如果你不认罪 你的强硬态度
If you plead not guilty,the judge and the two members of the public
会冒犯法官和坐在她旁边的
sitting next to her,called "People's Assessors"
两位“人♥民♥陪审员”
will be offended by your unrepentant attitudes.
他们投的多数票将决定你的命运
Their majority vote will determine your fate.
在我国 对罪犯进行道德教育具有十分重要的意义
In our country,moral education of criminals is of great importance.
“坦白从宽”
Leniency is granted to those who confess.
“抗拒从严” -是的 我知道
Severity is required... -Yes,I know that.
对于那些固执地坚持自己清白的人
...for those who stubbornly insist on their innocence.
因此 尊重我们的法律制度
Therefore,it would be wise of you
这才是明智之举
to treat our legal system with respect.
别跟我讲你们司法系统的道德问题了
Spare me the lecture on the morality of your judicial system.
如果你不认罪 你会被判处死刑
If you plead not guilty,you will be sentenced to death.
而且 与贵国不同 摩尔先生
And,unlike in your country,Mr. Moore,
判决是在一周内执行的
sentences are carried out within a week.
你会被枪毙 子弹的费用将由你的家人承担
You will be shot,and the cost of bullet will be billed to your family.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
你真的相信你是无辜的吗
You truly believe you are innocent?
是的 我当然相信
Yes,I know I am!
你凭什么相信 你怎么能确定
How do you know? How can you be certain?
警♥察♥进你的房♥间时 你已经不省人事了
You were unconscious when the police came to your room.
我睡着了 -你酒喝多了
I was asleep. You had consumed an excess of alcohol.
以任何人的标准来看 喝的酒都是过量的
An enormous amount was consumed,by anybody's standards!
我知道我做了什么 没做什么
I know what I did and did not do!
在这么多酒的影响下
How can you be sure of anything
你怎么能确定什么
while under the influence of so much alcohol?
你怎么能确定
How can you ever be certain?
在中国 国家利益
In China,we hold the welfare of the State
高于个人的利益
above that of the individual.
我们的人口是贵国的六倍
We have six times the population of your country,
犯罪率是贵国的十分之一
and one-tenth the crime rate.
告诉我 谁是对的
Tell me,who is right?
你的答辩是有罪的
Your plea is guilty.
什么
What?
发生什么事了
What is happening?
承蒙大使♥馆♥关照
Courtesy of your embassy,
中国刑法翻译成英文了
the Chinese criminal law code translated into English.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
杰克 你应该知道你的律师是我们最好的律师之一
Jack,you should know that your advocate is one of our best.
她得到许可让我跟你见面 很不容易
She got permission for my visit. Very unusual.
奇瑞在哪
Where's Ghery?
他在作证
He's giving his deposition.
关于什么
About what?
他对这个案子的了解 虽然他没有第一手资料
His knowledge of the case. Of course he has no firsthand knowledge
但我相信他会给你一个精彩的人物推荐
but I'm sure he'll give you a crackerjack character reference.
我们这里时间不多 我们得到什么样的保障
We don't have much time here. What kind of coverage are we getting?
大使♥馆♥似乎认为最好还是控制住这件事
The embassy seems convinced it's wiser to keep a lid on this.
这是个好策略 涉及到面子问题
It's good strategy. There are questions of face involved.
地缘政♥治♥上 有一些贸易问题悬而未决
And geopolitically,there are certain trade issues pending
这确保了你比以往更公平的机会
which ensure you a fairer shot than usual.
麦克·安德鲁还在东京吗
Is McAndrews still in Tokyo?
大家一致认为麦克·安德鲁斯先生的访问是轻率的
It's agreed that a visit from Mr. McAndrews would be imprudent.
是啊 完全正确
Yeah. Right.
杰克 你知道现在是危机关头
DAN: Jack,as you know,this is a dangerous time.
有强大的改革力量
There are powerful forces for change
也有强大的反对力量
and there are powerful forces of resistance.
保守派认为洪玲的谋杀案
The old guard sees the murder of Hong Ling as justification
是他们反对精神污染的正当理由
for their campaign against spiritual pollution.
对不起
Sorry.
别谈政♥治♥,这是规矩
No politics. House rules.
请原谅
Excuse me.
你喜欢《星际迷航》吗,杰克
You like Star Trek,Jack?
什么
What?
《星际迷航》
Star Trek
詹姆斯·柯克船长 原声录音
with Captain James Kirk. The original.
我把79段都录下来了
I have all 79 segments on tape.
很好
Good.
现在的节目没法相比
Programming now just doesn't compare.
只有暴♥力♥
It offers only violence.
你不同意吗
Wouldn't you agree?
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我会尽力帮助你
I'm going to do everything in my power to help you.
我国政♥府♥中有一些人
There are those in my government
希望严格限制西方娱乐的流行
who wish to severely limit the flow of Western entertainment.
还有些人希望打开国门
And there are those who wish the floodgates released.
你想让我们通知谁吗
Is there anyone you want us to notify?
有家人吗
Any family?
好让他们知道把子弹的帐单寄到哪里 不 我没有
So they know where to send the bill for the bullet? No,I don't think so.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
告诉我你和洪玲的关系
Tell me of your relationship with Hong Ling.
我们笑了 我们玩得很开心
We laughed. We had fun.
没有期待 只是一个美好的夜晚
No expectations,just a terrific night.
一♥夜♥情♥是你和女人的典型关系吗
One night, is this the typical duration of your relationship with women?
我没有选择关系
I didn't choose the duration.
下次你选择你的性♥伴♥侣♥时
Next time you pick your sexual partners
你可能希望对她们多了解一些
you might wish to know more about them.
这样会让我的工作轻松很多
You will make my job a lot easier.
你们是否验过这把刀上的血迹
Did you have the knife tested for blood?
验过吧
Yes
刀子上的血迹是被害人的
The blood on the knife is that of the victim.
当你第一次看见被告
When you first saw the accused,
他当时的情况怎么样
what was your assessment of his condition?
他的身上传来很浓的酒味
A strong smell of alcohol was coming from him.
他很不清醒 很糊涂
He was unsteady,confused.
他似乎对这一切感到惊讶
He seemed surprised by it all.
你在房♥间里发现酒了吗
Did you find alcohol in the room?
发现两个香槟酒瓶和两个苏格兰威士忌酒瓶
Two empty bottles of champagne and two empty bottles of Scotch whiskey.
我没有更多的问题要问证人了
I have no further questions for this witness.
沈律师
Advocate Shen Yuelin.
你是什么时候接到从被告房♥间传出
What time did you receive the call about screams
叫喊声的报♥警♥电♥话♥
coming from the accused's room?
早晨5点45分左右
Approximately 5:45.
你进到被告房♥间是什么时候
And they entered the accused's room when?
早晨6点04分
6:04 a.m.
张队长 你能不能描述一下
Capitan, how would you describe
被告当时的神志状态
the accused's state of mind?
惊诧
Surprised.
那么在这样的情况下
In the situation
你是不是认为“惊诧”是一种神志清醒的反应
电影精选列表