是的
Exactly.
陶医生 你能否从这件衬衫上查到一种化学气味
Dr. Tao,do you detect a chemical odor on this shirt?
一种熟悉的气味
A familiar chemical odor?
这类问题跟本案毫无关系
These questions serve no purpose.
本庭自会判断
We will see.
请继续
Continue.
那你能不能从专家的角度讲述
Could you give us your expert
认为这是一种什么气味
opinions to what you believe the odor to be.
我想是氯仿或是乙♥醚♥
Maybe chloroform or an ether derivative.
那么氯仿或者是乙♥醚♥能否致人于昏迷
Could chloroform or ether be used to render someone unconscious?
当然可以
Yes,it could.
这完全是浪费本庭时间
These questions waste the court's time.
本庭自会判断 请继续
I will make that decision. Continue.
审判长 被告在入境时
Presiding Chairman,the accused had neither chloroform nor ether
既没携带氯仿亦没携带乙♥醚♥
in his possession at the time he entered the country
亦未获授权购买♥♥任何一种化学品
and no authorization was issued for him to purchase either chemical.
在他的旅馆房♥间里没有发现任何化学品
Neither chemical was found in his hotel room.
这些化学物质一定是
These chemicals must have been brought
别人带到犯罪现场的
to the crime scene by someone else.
是另一个让摩尔先生昏迷的人干的
By the someone else who rendered Mr. Moore unconscious.
是另一个杀洪玲的人干的
By the someone else who murdered Hong Ling.
审判长
Presiding Chairman,
被告希望将他的答辩改为“无罪”
the accused wishes to change his plea to "not guilty."
休庭
The court is dismissed.
处长 我想看一下现场收集到的洪玲的物品
Division, I want to see any of Hong Ling's effects gathered at the scene.
你为什么要为这个外国人冒险
Why do you put yourself at risk for this foreigner?
这个外国人昨晚遭到袭击
This foreivisionigner was attacked last night.
因为他是外国人
Because he is a foreigner.
这回我可能保护不了你了
I may not be able to protect you this time.
谢谢你的关心 李处长
Thank you for your concern,Division Chief.
穿上衣服 穿上衣服
早上好 摩尔先生 进来吧
Good morning,Mr. Moore.
我听说你昨晚被袭击了
I was informed that you were attacked last night.
你没事吧 -我没事
Are you okay? -I'm all right.
我这里做什么
What am I doing here?
这是临时担♥保♥
It is a provisional guarantee.
法庭今天不开庭,以便我们为你准备辩护
The court will not meet today so that we may prepare your defense.
所以大使♥馆♥终于脱身了
So the embassy finally got off its ass.
天黑时你必须回到禁闭室
You must return to confinement at nightfall.
你想喝点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
好的 茶 拜托
Yes,tea. Please.
你会弹钢琴吗
You play the piano?
我正在自学 进步很慢
I am teaching myself. My progress is slow.
小时候我弹中国琵琶
When I was younger,I played the Chinese instrument,the pipa.
什么 -琵琶
The what?
听上去像什么
What does it sound like?
我们有很多事要做
We have much to do.
不
No,please.
弹给我听听
Play for me.
我想再听听音乐
I'd just like to hear some music again.
你的手很漂亮
You have beautiful hands.
你为什么停下来
Why did you stop?
我们时间不多 还有很多事要做
We have little time and much to do.
我奶奶
My grandmother.
吃了吗 -他问你吃了吗
很荣幸见到你
It's a great honor to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
谢谢你 挺好
你父母都过世了
So,your parents are deceased?
还有兄弟姐妹吗
And brothers and sisters?
没有
No.
有妻子吗
And a wife?
没有妻子
No wife.
对我们来说 没有家庭是一件可怕的事情
For us,to be without a family is a terrible thing.
可你还未结过婚
But you never married.
我找不到 不害怕
I have been unable to find a man who's not threatened
聪明女人的男人
by a woman's intelligence.
这个国家有5亿男人 真让人难以置信
With half a billion men in this country,it's hard to believe.
是不是啊
Yes,isn't it?
你在有声望的哈佛大学和
You had a prestigious and expensive education at Harvard
斯坦福法学院接受过教育
and Stanford Law School.
我获得奖学金
I had scholarships.
我在富人聚会上供应饮料
I served drinks at rich people's parties.
你追求法律是因为你想成为你所服务的富人中的一员
You pursued law because you wanted to be one of the rich people you served?
不 我想掌控一切
I wanted to be in control.
是吗
And were you?
我想是的
I thought I was.
到现在为止
Until now.
你问我有没有妻子 我说没有
You asked me if I had a wife. I said no.
我现在没有 但以前有
I don't,but I did.
我们有个七岁的女儿
We had a daughter,seven years old.
她们在旧金山坐出租车 出了车祸
They were in a taxi in San Francisco. There was an accident.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
你还想知道什么
Anything else you want to know?
你和洪玲第一次接触干了什么
What was your first contact with Hong Ling?
你认为我杀了她吗
Do you think I killed her?
我的工作是找到真♥相♥
My job is to find the truth,
依法办案
to handle this case according to law.
你信不信我
Do you believe me or not?
对那天晚上发生的事 我的疑问越来越多
I have growing questions about what happened that night.
现在 请告诉我你第一次和洪玲的接触
Now,please tell me of your first contact with Hong Ling.
你接近她了吗
Did you approach her?
不 她是某种时装秀模特
No,she was modeling. Some kind of a fashion show.
你只是看见她
You simply saw her?
我们彼此注意
We saw each other.
你的目光相遇了
Your eyes met?
我想是的
I guess so.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes,I'm sure.
所以你被她吸引了
So you were attracted to her?
是的 我被吸引了
Yes,I was attracted.
因为她很漂亮
Because she was beautiful?
我想是的
I guess so.
你后来在饭桌上看见她 就去找她了
You approached her later when you saw her at the table?
我在那边 她在这边
I was over there. She was over here.
她看着我 画了些什么
She was looking at me and drawing something.
所以你很好奇 然后就接近她
So you were curious,then you approached her?
她在画什么
What was she drawing?
我的鼻子
My nose.
她说:“大鼻子”
She said,"Da bi zi."
意思是大鼻子 是的
It means big nose. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们坐在那里边聊天边看她画画
We were sitting there and talking and looking at her drawings
然后大笑
and laughing.
我们只是一拍即合
We just clicked.
一拍即合
Clicked?
你的意思是化学反应 这个词对吗
You mean chemistry. Is that the right word?
化学 一拍即合
Mmm-hmm. Chemistry,clicked.
所以你是个浪漫的人
So you are a romantic.
你们彼此吸引
You were drawn to each other.
你们接吻了吗
Did you kiss?
不是在这里
Not here.
你回到这里可真不容易
To return here is difficult for you.
你记得发生过什么不寻常的事吗 回忆一下
Do you remember anything unusual happening? Think back.
这个说法合适吗
Is that the proper way to say it?
很好
That's fine.
她接到一个电♥话♥ 使她心烦意乱
She got a phone call. It upset her.
是酒店的电♥话♥
On the hotel phone?
不 是用她的手♥机♥
No,it was on her cellular.
她说没事 不停地说 没事
She said it was nothing. Period. Meishi.
没事 没事 没事
Meishi. Meishi. Meishi.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
电影精选列表