didn't mean anything to me, because it's Iran
做伊朗的东西
and I'm a Pashto linguist.
我为什麽在翻译波斯语
Like, what am I doing translating Farsi?
我就‥
I just...
感到无助
I felt hopeless.
然后看到情资一直在来回争论
And just seeing that information be contested back and forth...
公有财裡所有
back and forth in the public domain
东西都公开
with everything else that just keeps getting released
所有东西都外流
and everything that keeps getting leaked, like
为什麽这个不能
why can't this get out there?
公诸于世?
Why can't this be public?
你今天看到我们来很意外吗?
Were you surprised to see us today?
我原本以为你们是来看♥房♥♥子
Yeah. Actually, I thought
因为网路上还在出租
you were here to ask about the house, because it's still for lease online.
我们停车时 你看起来没有很意外
Because you didn't seem surprised when we pulled up.
那是因为我天生臭脸
Oh, God, that's just 'cause I have a resting bitch face.
你们转过来说"联调局"
And you guys turned around, and...
我还想说怎麽回事
then, FBI! I was like, What is going on, you know?
然后看到你们的识别证
And then you showed your badge right up, and...
我昨天到网站上传了 安全许可的文件
I submitted my security packet yesterday
我以为‥
for my clearance on E-QIP. So I thought...
是为了那个
that was what's it for.
心想你们为什麽要来问我的许可
I was like, Why are you guys questioning me for my own clearance?
但是… -好。
But... - Okay.
看来是拿不到了
That's not gonna happen.
还想到什麽吗?
Anything else you can think of?
我们还是必须搜索
What we have to do is we have to do the search.
明白
Of course.
你说‥
You said...
抱歉我有鼻窦炎
Sorry. I have a sinus infection
没关係
so I sound... - It's okay.
听起来很糟
I sound awful.
这是最适合待的房♥间
Well, this is the best room to be in it with.
你对那个网站还有印象吗?
Do you remember the site from memory?
往下滑到底有联络资讯
If you scroll down to the bottom, there's Contact
但不是很好找
因为满小的
but it's not as obvious as you think because it's closer.
你花多久才找到?
How long did it take you to find it?
差不多滑了三分钟吧
About probably three minutes of scrolling, which...
当时坐在车上就像过了一辈子
felt like an eternity sitting in my car.
好‥
Okay. - Yeah.
你说文件原本都在车上
You said the document stayed in your car.
-对 -你的信封是哪裡拿的?
Yeah. - Where did you get the envelope?
我有一盒信封
The box of envelopes is...
放在车的后座
It's on the back seat in the car
驾驶座后面
behind the driver's seat. I...
我去年12月有一堆表单要寄
I had a bunch of forms I had to mail out last December.
所以从12月就在我车上了
So it's been in my car since December.
好
Okay.
邮票呢?
And the stamps?
邮票‥
Stamps.
车上应该还有一两张
I think I have about one or two left in there
我都放在手套箱裡
but I keep stamps in the glove box
以备不时之需,寄缴费单之类的
in case I have to mail anything out, like bills and stuff.
在手套箱裡?
Okay. In your glove box?
手套箱,对
In the glove box, yeah.
好
All right.
我想想有没有其他事
I'm trying to think if I have anything else.
搜索‥大家会继续搜
The search, the guys will continue the search.
搜车子和房♥子
They'll search the vehicle and the house
并拍下所有东西存证
and they'll photograph everything.
搜索队长会和你核对‥
You... The search team leader is gonna sit down with you and go through...
你有什麽问题要问我吗?
Do you have any questions for me?
有很多
So many.
听起事情很不妙
This sounds really bad.
我今晚会进监狱吗?
Am I going to jail tonight?
我还不晓得
I don't know how to answer that yet.
-好吧 -她问了什麽?
Okay. - What was the question?
她今晚会不会进监狱
If she's going to jail tonight.
我说还不晓得
Said I don't have the answer to that quite yet.
搜索还在进行中
Of course, the search is still going on.
但如果‥
In the case that...
我不记得‥
I don't have memorized...
有个叫凯西的小姐
The woman, her name is Cathy
她在奥古斯塔人道协会
she works at the Augusta Humane Society.
可以来接狗
Okay. - She can come and pick up the dog
要是我今晚就不在了
in the case that I'm not here tonight.Well, let's don't...
别‥
Okay. - Yeah.
现在先别本末倒置
Let's don't put the cart before the horse right now.
好
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
我唯一担心的就是狗
I just...- My only concern is getting her - I understand.
还要联络人接走猫
and then maybe one more phone call to get the cat covered.
我们会想办法
We'll figure that out.
到了那个地步
If it comes to that...
我们会想办法
well, we'll figure that out.
目前还没个定论
And I don't have the answer to that yet. And I'm going to...
到时候看着办,好吗?
We'll... we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, okay?
好
Okay.
还有别的吗?
What else?
你关机了吗?
You turn it off?
还在录
It's still recording.
你要坐一下吗?
Would you like to sit down somewhere?
-我没事 -你还好吧?
I'm fine. - You're fine?
对
Yeah.
埃利蒂
Reality.
您有一通受话者付费电♥话♥
Hello. This is a prepaid collect call
发话者在乔治亚林肯顿 林肯县监狱
from an inmate at Lincoln County Jail in Lincolnton, Georgia.
对话将受到录音及监听
This call is subject to recording and monitoring.
愿意付费接听,请按1
To accept charges, press 1.
等妈妈和盖瑞一到乔治亚
As soon as Mom and Gary get to Georgia
会接走米娜
they're gonna pick up Mina at least.
米奇会待在收♥容♥所♥
And Mickey will stay back with the shelter
起码是在室内很安全
but they're safe in the house.
干员在搜索房♥子时
Everyone was really worried about them
都很担心牠们
when they searched my house.
大家都是爱狗派
Bunch of dog people.
有件事,联调局在侦讯我时说
Yeah, I mean, that was the one thing, like when the FBI was interrogating me
证据都有了,只想要知道为什麽
they were just like, Look, we have everything. We're just...We just wanna know why.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
他们不在乎别的
They didn't care about anything else
只是好奇想知道原因
they were just straight-up curious to know why.
据说埃利蒂温纳是双面人
They say Reality Winner has two faces.
一面是退役空军
One, an Air Force veteran
乖女儿
a loving daughter
与瑜伽老师
and a yoga instructor.
另一面是对中东充满热忱
The other, a person who had taken a keen interest in the Middle East
具有可疑动机
with suspicious motives.
联调局侦讯温纳时
When asked by the FBI Winner stated that she knew the intelligence report
她坦诚知晓情报外流
revealed sources and methods
将会洩漏我国情报单位的 情报来源及研究法
used by the US intelligence agencies and she knew that compromising those sources and methods
她也知晓洩漏来源及研究法
could be valuable to our adversaries
有利于敌国,且有损于我国
and damage the United States.
她声称厌恶美国
She claimed to hate America.
当问及"你并不厌恶美国对吧?"
When asked, You don't really hate America, right?
她回答‥
She responded
"我确实厌恶美国
I mean, yeah, I do.
根本是世上最糟的国家"
It's literally the worst thing to happen on the planet.
这是内部威胁非常典型的例子
She was a quintessential example of an insider threat.
她显然是政♥治♥激进份子
She's obviously an intemperate political activist.
是如何取得安全许可?
How did she get a security clearance?Well, you could ask the same question
电影精选列表