应该只是我看到的某一天
It was probably just the first day I saw it.
所以应该是11日或12日
If... It might've been the 11th or the 12th.
如果11日晚上我上了瑜伽课
If I subbed yoga on the night of the 11th
瑜伽中心就在旁边
then the yoga studio is right there.
所以是星期四或星期五?
So it would've been a Thursday or Friday?
-星期四或星期五 -好
Thursday or Friday. - Okay.
哪家瑜伽中心?
What yoga studio?
那裡叫"好棒瑜伽"
It's called, Oh, Yeah Yoga.
你说大概是星期四或五寄的?
So, you said maybe you mailed it Thursday or Friday?
好
Okay.
你怎麽知道
How did you know to...
要寄给‥
mail it to...
"拦截出版社"
"国♥家♥机♥密♥"
"川普总统开除联调局长"
"寄给我们内♥幕♥消息"
所以你想要文章发表?
So you wanted to be able to publish it?
对
Yeah.
-还寄去其他地方吗? -没有
Did you send it anywhere else?
没有?
No. - No?
没有给其他报社看过或寄去?
No other publications you've shown it to or given it to?
没有
No.
屋内会找到不该有的吗?
Is there gonna be anything here that we're gonna be surprised to find?
我从不把文件拿出车外
No, I never took the document out of my car.
你的手♥机♥或电脑裡有什麽吗?
Is there anything on your phone or your computer?
手♥机♥裡有‥
我不知道是否删掉
On my phone, you might... I don't know if I deleted it
但你们应该还有办法找到
but you guys are probably gonna be able to see it anyway, but...
有地址的截图
there will be a screenshot of the address.
"拦截出版社,纽约市‥
"不想暴露身份,就别做这些"
好‥
Okay. - Okay.
你刚才说想喝水
You mentioned you want some water?
对
Yeah.
-我们何不‥ -没关係,我来
Yeah, why don't we... - No, I'll make it.
要再找个人来
I'm just gonna get somebody out here.
请哪位过来一下
Hey, can I have somebody in here, please?
你想喝瓶装水吗?
Do you want a bottle of water?
你的冰箱有滤水器吗? 还是要自来水?
Do you have a filter in the fridge, or do you just want tap water?
自来水就好
水槽旁有玻璃瓶或杯子
Tap water. There's a mason jar or glass next to the sink.
麻烦哪位来站一下,
Can I get one person to just stand here, please
我要去厨房♥
so I can go to the kitchen?
"下午4时56分 目前录製86分钟"
你们‥
Do you guys...
那裡塞不下
You're not gonna fit in there anymore.
那裡塞不下
She's not gonna fit in there anymore.
牠还在床底吗?
She still under the bed?
猫
The cat?
猫还在床底吗?
Is the cat still under the bed?
牠很大隻
She's a big girl.
"牠很大隻"
是啊,在努力减肥 牠几岁?
Oh, yeah. We're trying. - How old is she?
现在三岁了
She's three years now.
但很爱吃
的确是
- But girl likes to eat. - Oh, yeah.
牠喜欢吃淀粉类
She likes carbs.
牠身上的小衣服很贴身
She's got a little slim fit on her.
我看到牠跑出来,心想‥
When she came out, I was like...
牠还会来抢我嘴裡的麵包
Yeah, she will snatch bread right out of my mouth, like...
我就想说‥你不能再吃了
Girl, you do not need those.
水来了
Water.
谢谢
Thanks.
手♥机♥裡只有截图没别的?
So other than the screenshot on the phone there shouldn't be anything else?
笔电裡没有?
And there should be nothing on the laptop?
笔电没有
Nothing on the laptop.
我装了洋葱浏览器
I do have a TOR browser.
听起来可能很不好
Which probably looks bad, but...
好
Okay.
你用洋葱浏览器做什麽?
What do you use a TOR browser for?
"匿踪探索"
你与‥的人联繫过吗?
Have you had any contact with anyone from...
拦截出版社?
The Intercept?
你曾主动联繫过吗?
Have you tried to reach out?
像你说的,我看了文章
Like you said, I saw the article
不敢相信竟然没人知道
and I couldn't believe it wasn't a thing.
所以你生气了
It made you mad.
令我非常生气
It made me very mad.
传闻俄♥罗♥斯♥的干涉使他当选‥
The theory that Russian interference helped him win the election.
俄♥罗♥斯♥网路安全
Russia/Cybersecurity.
重要情报机构的网路威胁者
"删减内容"
Main Intelligence Directorate cyber actors
针对美国企业和当地政♥府♥官员
target US companies and local US government officials
利用选民登记的电邮 传送选举相关产品和服务的假邮件
using voter registration themed emails spoof election-related products
在2016年8月到12月 对未投票选民的电邮信箱进行调查
and services research absentee ballot email addresses August to November 2016.
如果说俄♥罗♥斯♥有人骇进
If anybody could show me that the Russians got into
美国任一处的投票机
any voting machine anywhere in America
没有人说‥
Nobody is saying... - and hacked it.
这就是干涉大选
Well, that's how you hack an election, Bill.
那是干涉的某一种方法‥
No, no, that's one way you can hack an election.
俄♥罗♥斯♥参谋部 重要情报总长及情报员
Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors
"删减内容" 针对某间美国公♥司♥
executed cyber espionage operations
执行网路间谍行动 在2016年8月
against a named US company in August 2016
意图取得选举
evidently to obtain information
相关软硬体解决方桉
on elections-related software and hardware solutions
据2017年4月公开的资料显示
according to information that became available in April 2017.
-这是哪种攻击‥ -你贸然断定
What kind of attack... - You're jumping to conclusions.
并没有,我只是在说‥
No, there's no jump... I'm simply telling you...
没有任何证据显示俄♥罗♥斯♥骇进‥
There's not one shred of evidence tying Russia to a hacking... - Okay.
恶意邮件的内容显示
Given the content of the malicious email
威胁攻击者很可能针对
it was likely that the threat actor was targeting officials
管理选民登记系统的官员
involved in the management of voter-registration systems.
上述的鱼叉式钓鱼邮件
It is unknown whether the aforementioned spear-phishing
仍未知能否使预期受害人妥协
deployment successfully compromised the intended victims
及骇客能否取得何种潜在数据
and what potential data could have been accessed by the cyber actor.
就明晃晃写在那裡
It was right there.
那时我已经不在乎自己了
And I just... I didn't care about myself at that point.
你何时发现文章有专业价值?
When did you realize the technical capabilities of that article?
情报来源与研究方法
Sources and methods?
情报来源与研究方法是珍贵情资
Sources and methods are valuable to adversaries.
对
Yeah.
好,既然知道珍贵
Okay. With that in mind
为何仍决定寄出文件?
why did you make the decision to send it anyway?
老实说,我们的
Honestly, I just figured that
情资系统早已被渗透
whatever we were using had already been compromised.
而这个报告也微不足道
And that this report would just be like one drop in a bucket.
你还有什麽想说的?
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
比方说‥
Say?
这麽做的原因
Talk about why?
就是‥
No, it was just...
那天
Yeah, just that day...
那个礼拜
that week...
我无法再袖手旁观
It was just too much to sit back and watch it and think..
既然这麽无助 我为什麽要做这个工作
Why do I have this job if I'm going to be helpless?
就只是‥
It was just...
抱歉
Sorry.
那时我已忍♥无可忍♥
It was just the final straw.
有什麽促使你决定这麽做?
Was there something that just...just did it?
因为你看起来不像这种人
Because you don't seem the type to do this.
我不是‥
I'm not.I'm not.
我想要和特种部队出任务
I wanna go out with our Special Forces.
这是为什麽我离开空军
I mean, that's why I got out of the Air Force. I...
以及跑来奥古斯塔
That's why... that's why I'm here in Augusta.
我想再拿到许可然后升调离开
I was trying to get my clearance back so I could get deployments.
只是有一段时间我没有申请升调
It just was at a time I wasn't applying for deployments. I...
当时我有七八个月的时间 做着毫无意义的工作
I had seven, eight months left of a job that
我懂普什图语干吗
电影精选列表