劳驾盯紧这家伙一刻钟,可以吗?
Just watch this guy for 15 minutes, please?
我要去把它处理掉
I'm gonna take care of this
马上
right now.
去他妈的鸭子
Fuck the damn duck.
天煞的鸭子
Fucking duck,
我要打爆它们的脑袋
I'm gonna blow their brains.
你在这里搞什么鬼,杰克?
What the fuck are you doing here, Jack?
你还有枪?
You have a gun?
拜托,求你了,拜托
Please. Please, please, please.
请饶命
Please!
“温尼贝戈”?
Winnebago?
我不,我不懂
I don't… I don't know.
“侵略者”吗?
Is it harrier?
“橙带侵略者”?
Is it harrier orange?
我不懂这个暗号♥
I don't know the response.
你过去,去那边,但…
You move. Move over here. But…
停下,站那别动
Be still. Be still, right there.
半夜鬼鬼祟祟
Come on, run in the night.
到山上去!
Rise up the hill!
上山!
Up the hill!
快走,你,快走
Go on, you, go on!
快
Go on!
在附近放哨…妈呀!
Standing around in… Oh, fuck!
还有其他人会来吗?
Any else people would come here?
吓我一跳
Have a heart attack!
总之,你当自己是谁啊?
Who do you think you are anyway?
老方
Phonce!
快过来
Come on. Come here.
噢,好极了,阿大
Oh, excellent, Dave!
- 一名人♥质♥ - 我发现他
-A hostage. -I found him,
在“海雀”后面的灌木丛
in the bushes behind The Auk.
他有枪
He had a gun.
赶快报♥警♥吧
Let's just call the cops.
电♥话♥不通
There's no phone,
把他留下
I'll keep him.
快过来
Go on, get here!
快!过来,坐下!
Go on, get here! Sit down!
算你厉害,阿大
You surprise me, Dave.
竟然有这本事
I didn't think you had it in you.
你懂的
Well, you know…
“温尼贝戈”?
Winnebago?
不,他不懂这什么意思
No, he doesn't know what that means.
你们有多少人?
How many of you are there?
- 16个 - 什么?
-Mm, Sixteen. -Oh, what?
但…
But…
小子,你是想说
You mean to tell me laddie-o,
外头还有15个你这样的混球?
that there are 15 more of you fuckers out there?
老方
Phonce!
那么
Now…
你为谁卖♥♥命,小子?
Who are you with, son?
我隶属于加拿大皇家警队
I'm with the R.C.M.P.
骑警
Mounties.
他们想干嘛?
What in the Christ do they want?
RSV,这完全说得通
The RSV. It makes perfect sense.
你们是冲RSV来的?
You after the RSV?
- 是吗? - 饶命
-Huh!? -Please!
求你了
Please!
他们要的是灯,好吗?
They want the lights, okay?
我只知道灯的事
All I know is the lights.
别朝我开枪
Don't shoot meee.
没人会朝你开枪的
No one is going to shoot you.
阿大
Dave.
听着
Now,
我并不是真想一枪毙了他
I was never really considering shooting the fellow.
但如你所见,他老实多了
But as you can see, he's a lot more cooperative
- 一旦他信以为真 - 我不想
-when he imagines it's in the cards. -I want…
把这家伙吓得屁滚尿流,我不好这口
no part terrorizing in this guy. I've got no stomach for that.
也许我该提醒你
Perhaps I should remind you,
是你劫持了这名人♥质♥
that you were the one who took the hostage.
何不干脆把灯给他呢?
Can't you just give him the lights?
是我的才能给,不是吗?
They are not mine to give, are they?
搞得像投降似的,阿大
It will be like a surrender, Dave.
这不是逞英雄的时候
This is no time for heroics!
正是时候,阿大
It is now, Dave.
机不可失,失不再来啊
It's as good a time as any.
有何不可呢?
Why not?
下不为例
Just once.
来吧,阿大
Come on, Dave.
好,听着,你负责拖延,行吗?
Okay, look, you're gonna have to stall, all right?
那个
Well, um…
初步的想法是躲进灌木丛随机开火,对吗?
the first thought would be to fire the occasional round into the bushes, right?
朝他们头上开几枪,压制住他们
Uh, send a few over their heads, keep them pinned down.
不行吗?
No?
我想也是…好吧
I didn't think so. Well,
我想,到时候,你得跟他们谈判
I guess, you'll have to talk to 'em then.
你打算怎么办?
What you gonna do?
总得留个后手,老方
Always have a plan B, Phonce.
阿大,老伙计
Dave, old man,
这是理所当然的
that surely is the truth.
我对此很抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
去你的
Fuck you.
帕瑟先生
Mr. Purcell,
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy!
我们知道你俩在里面
We know you're in there.
现在该跟你们算账了,王八蛋!
Now we're gonna settle with you, arsehole!
你们强行扣押了我的一名手下
You're holding one of my men against his will.
你不会跟任何人算任何账
You're not gonna settle anything with anybody,
我马上就要一枪崩了你
I'm about to shoot you in a moment.
帕瑟先生
Mr. Purcell.
我知道你是通情达理的
I know you're a reasonable man.
才不是呢
That's not true.
叫他别靠近这里
Get him out of here.
警官
Constable,
撤回来
hold back!
我想你们这帮人很少会这么狼狈
I guess you guys don't have a lot of opportunities like this one.
向他喊话,跟他说
Speak to him, speak to him.
按这个
Right there.
嘿,大卫
Uh, David.
克莱尔?
Claire?
大卫
David?
克莱尔?
Claire?
只,只要照他说的做,就不会有人受伤
Ju… just do what he says and no one will get hurt.
她说得对
She's right.
我们知道可♥卡♥因♥的事
We know about the cocaine.
我们知道那鸟的事
We know about the bird.
我们不予追究
We'll forget that,
只要给我们“茨维科夫灯”
just give us the Tsvetkov lights.
似乎很公平,你不觉得吗?
That seems reasonable, don't you think?
我要过来了,我们谈谈
I'm coming down, I wanna speak to you.
别过来,待在原地
Stop right there. Stay right there.
我出来
I'm coming out.
不
No.
我们不想将你卷进来,帕瑟先生
We hope to keep you out of it, Mr. Purcell.
我们不怪你干的事
We don't blame you for any of it.
什么事?
Any of what?
偷走那灯的设计图
Stealing the design for the lights.
老方没偷过东西
Phonce didn't steal anything,
他是茨维科夫的伙伴,茨维科夫跑了
he was partners with Tsvetkov, Tsvetkov took off.
只需要把灯给我
Just give me the lights.
这灯有什么要紧的?
What's so important about the lights?
电影精选列表