-Talk to you later. -Have a good night.
- 好的 - 问候小黛
-All right, Dave. -Say hi to Deb.
- 我会的 - 好
-I will, yeah. -Yeah.
海雀餐厅
The Auk.
莫伊拉告诉我生意火爆
Moira tells me business is booming.
克莱尔
Claire!
跟一只鸟有关
Something about a bird.
谢了,亲爱的,我也很好
Well, thank you, darling, I'm fine, too.
所以,这不正是天赐良机吗?
So, it's a wonderful opportunity then?
指哪方面?
In what way?
好吧,我们已经谈过这事了
Well, we've talked about it already,
把它卖♥♥掉
for selling.
是啊,我们谈过
Yeah, we have.
我并不想扫兴
I don't want to get into it right now,
可我觉得你该往前看
but I thought you could move on.
别,这不是我们该在电♥话♥里讨论的事
No, this is hardly the subject we should talk about over the telephone.
我也说不清
Well, I don't know.
照我目前的行程来看,那个
With my schedule right now, um…
我很快能回家了,大卫
I'll be back very soon, David.
这可真是个好消息
That sounds like a good idea.
你知道上哪找我
You know where you can find me.
咱们别怄气了,大卫
Let's be civil, David.
我没怄气
I'm being civil.
真的
I meant it.
不,你在,你在挖苦我
No, you were… you were being sarcastic.
我是说,你都不来华盛顿看我
I mean, it's not like you come to Washington to see me.
我尽量
I'll try.
只要我找到人接手这间餐厅,立马就上飞机
As soon as I find someone to run the restaurant, I'll be on a plane.
那就太好了
Oh, that would be great!
我得挂了
I got to go.
好的
Okay.
再见,大卫
Goodbye, David.
- 阿大 - 在
-Dave. -Yeah?
- 6号♥桌 - 嗯哼
-Table six. -Mmm-hmm.
- 牛肝菌 - 对
-Porcini. -Yeah.
问了一大堆问题
Asking a lot of questions.
什么样的问题?
What kind of questions?
我们开业多久了?
How long we've been open?
一直这么忙吗?
We always this busy?
- 是否有个像样的酒窖? - 就这样?
-Do you have a proper wine cellar? -Oh, yeah?
他们根本没点酒
They didn't order any wine.
指给我看
Can you show me?
停,停,靠边停车
Stop. Stop. Move in to the side.
对,那里
Yeah, over there.
1,2
One, two,
3,起!
three. Heave!
怎么了?
What's up?
水里的浮尸
Oh, body in the water.
拉,拉,上来了
Up, up, she comes.
看来,是那些观鸟者的一员
One of those bird watchers, apparently.
试想一下,为找鸭子送命
Imagine, died looking for a duck.
在这些礁石上徘徊,就得自求多福
You takes your chances, gallivanting around on these rocks.
我敢说,她疯了
I dare say her head was not clear
竟然在峭壁间跳跃着下坡
since it was bouncing off on the cliff face on the way down.
确实是
Sure, yeah.
- 抬走 - 借过
-Ups goes. -Coming through.
一名女子,淹死了,老方,有个观鸟者淹死了
A woman, she drowned, Phonce. A birdwatcher, she drowned.
她在找那鸭子,然后
She was looking for the duck and she…
坠崖了
She fell off a cliff.
嗯,真令人遗憾
Hmm, sorry to hear that.
遗憾?遗憾个鬼,内不内疚?我们害死了那女人
Sorry? Fucking sorry? How about guilty, we killed that woman?
我们要对那女人的死负责
We're responsible for that woman's death.
- 才不用 - 她…
-We are not! -She…
死于我们编造的一个谎言
died pursuing a lie that we fabricated.
在道义上,即使不负刑事责任,我们也会坐牢
We are morally, if not criminally responsible, we're going to jail!
- 没准下地狱 - 振作起来,伙计
-Probably to hell. -Pull yourself together, boy.
生死各安天命,阿大
Everybody takes their chances, Dave.
无疑是这女人的大限将至
It was undoubtedly the woman's time.
我是说,就算她不坠崖
I… I mean, if she hadn't fallen off the cliff,
也会被闪电击中或被一块骨头噎死
she would have been struck by lightning or choked on a bone.
或许在你餐厅里,酱排骨,对吧?
Perhaps in your restaurant, and that would be a pickle, wouldn't it?
噢,老方,我,我,我很担心
Oh, Phonce, I'm… I… I… I'm worried.
我们必须收手
We've got to put a stop to this.
阿大
Dave,
这事就你知我知
this is just between us.
而且,我们可以互相信赖
And… and we can trust one another.
在这件事上,我挺你到底,阿大
I'm with you all the way on this, Dave. And… and…
请你相信我
you can count on me.
而我也想要相信你
And I'd like to think that I can count on you.
当然
Of course.
很好
Good,
因为咱俩今晚要试航
'cause we got sea trials tonight.
什么?
What?
满月时分,凌晨3点整
Full moon, 0300 hours.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do with that?
我们要带它下水
We're taking her down to the water.
你疯了
You're cracked!
这东西有多重啊?
How much does this thing weigh?
1200磅
1,200 pounds.
超轻的
It's ultra-light.
现在,我们要把它推下山
Now, we're gonna wheel her down the hill.
这就是你的用处,好吗?你负责刹车
And that's where you come in, right, you're the brake man.
这东西无处可去
That thing isn't going anywhere.
此外,我不确定是否想跟你一起淹死自己
Besides, I'm not sure I want to be party to you drowning yourself.
阿大
Dave,
我已经做过合理的估算了
I have made the appropriate calculations.
我的要求不多
Now, I'm not asking very much.
你一直是个好邻居,而我…
And you've always been a very good neighbor and I…
需要你的帮助,就这么一晚上
need your assistance on this one night.
之后你可以装不认识我
After this, you can forget you ever knew me.
但阿大
But, Dave,
这次我信得过的人只有你了
you are the only person that I can trust at this time.
那么
So, uh…
可♥卡♥因♥有进展吗?
Is there any movement on the cocaine?
我
I, um…
我可能有门路
You know, I might have a lead.
- 门路? - 对
-A lead? -Yeah.
很好,很好
Good. Good.
行,我会帮你的
All right, I'll help you.
很好
Good.
干一杯
A drink then!
有点像首航礼
Kind of like a christening.
给,请自便,阿大
Here, help yourself, Dave.
- 拿去 - 谢谢
-There. -Thank you.
我有份小礼物给你,阿大
I got a little present for you, Dave.
本想卖♥♥个关子的
I was gonna give it to you later.
但
But…
以防不测,对不对?
Where there are risks, eh?
这很…
It's…
重要
elemental.
是用来纪念伟大友谊的
Something to remember a great friendship by.
很漂亮,老方
Beautiful, Phonce.
并非普通鸭子,阿大
It's no simple duck, Dave.
这是
That's…
塔斯克的硫磺鸭
Tasker's Sulphureous.
最珍稀的鸟类
The rarest of birds.
我
I, uh,
还没给它上色呢
haven't finished painting it yet.
- 一路很顺利 - 是的
-Moves pretty well. -Yeah.
现在你注意刹车,不要让它失控滚下坡
You mind the brake now, we don't want it getting away from us on the incline.
老方
电影精选列表