Yes, it's filling up fast.
好的
All right.
行,可以,好的,明天见
All right, good. All right, see you tomorrow.
你要食物补给,对吗?
You need provisions, don't you?
一打完电♥话♥,你就该进货的
You should have got 'em right after the phone call!
估计是
I guess.
行
Right.
列份清单
Give us a list.
- 好的 - 老方
-Right-o. -Phonce.
老方
Phonce.
老天爷啊
Jesus Murphy.
嗨
Hey!
我有点吃不准黑线鳕
I wasn't sure about the haddock.
所以买♥♥了三文鱼
So I got this great-looking salmon.
可以,挺好
Good, good.
怎么回事?
How did this happen?
都疯了,一只鸟,据说
It's a crazy thing, a bird, evidently,
是什么珍稀物种现身本地
some rare specimen sighted in the area.
什么样的鸟?
What kind of bird?
很罕见,这个,塔斯克什么的
Rare, uh, Tasker's? What…
我有点说不上来,硫磺鸭
I could hardly say it. Sulphureous Duck.
糟糕
Shit!
他们陆续到了
They started arriving.
阿大,阿大
Dave, Dave.
你一身的鱼黏液
You're covered in fish slime.
你留下来备菜,我来负责跑堂
You stay and prep and I'll take care of the front of house.
只是权宜之计
Just temporarily.
当然
Sure.
我身材怎样?
How do I look?
大概是我见过最好的,但…
It's just about the best thing I ever saw, but…
很好
Good.
- 啊,你好 - 你们好
-Oh, hello. -Hello, hello.
- 三文鱼 - 嗯哼
-Salmon… -Uh-huh.
要一瓶“玛兹庄园”佐餐
has asked for a Mars Au Champ.
- 那位客人 - 哦哦,我有…
-The guy there. Uh-huh? -Oh-ho. I've…
我还有半瓶88年的
I have half bottles of the '88.
他想不想要开胃菜?
Does he want an appetizer?
那个,一小份,这个
The, um… The little, um…
- 吐司配山羊奶酪和番茄 - 番茄干做的酱汁
-Toast with the goat cheese and tomatoes. -Coulis of sun dried tomatoes.
我必须花钱请你明天再来
I'm gonna have to pay you to come back tomorrow.
不必客气了
We'll work something out.
我有不少小费
I did well on tips.
该死,我好累
Shit, I'm tired.
我明天会再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
而你负责采购
But you run supplies.
好,我会的,我来处理
Yeah, I'll do that, I'll take care of it.
你要再找个服务员
And you need one other waitress.
- 嗯 - 搞不好两个
-Mm. -Probably two.
好,当然,必须的
Yes, of course, absolutely.
我要去睡了,阿大
I got to go to bed, Dave.
你妻子在哪?
Where's your wife?
老方说你结婚了
Phonce said you were married.
她在华盛顿特区
She's in Washington DC.
目前住在那
She lives there now.
给我开瓶酒,阿大
Give us a cork here, Dave.
快,让我摇头晃脑
Hey, boy. Move my head.
硬汉
Tough guy!
贝蒂
Bette,
别让帕瑟先生久等了
don't keep Mr. Purcell waiting.
弱智
Retarded.
弱智,弱智,弱智啊
Retarded, retarded, retarded.
当然,自从你解雇了她之后
Of course, the poor creature hasn't had a day of work
- 这可怜虫就没上过一天班 - 她是无价之宝
-since you laid her off. -She's invaluable.
真是这样吗?
Isn't that right?
奇怪的事情发生在你身边,帕瑟先生
Queer things happening up your way, Mr. Purcell.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有人,在夜里四处窥探
People, snooping around in the night…
拿着设备
With equipment.
是些观鸟者
Those bird watchers.
观鸟者,我至今没搞懂
Bird watchers. I don't know now
这是不是大家来此的目的
if that's the kind of thing we want going on around here,
观鸟,我想知道他们在观什么样的鸟
bird watching. What kind of birds are they watching, I wonder?
以及原因
And why?
唉,我现在总算是明白他们有多赶时间了
Oh, I know now they haven't got a lot of time to be wasting.
他们也可能在执行政♥府♥的绝密任务
And they've probably got the biggest kind of government jobs, too.
- 懂了 - 老方说自己跟他们一伙
-Thanks. -Phonce says Murphy, he's in with them.
哦对,他的罗马尼亚朋友茨维科夫怎么了?
Oh, Yeah. And what happened to his Romanian friend, Tsvetkov?
保加利亚
Bulgarian!
哦,我个人对外国佬没意见,毫不介意
Oh, I don't mind foreigners personally. I don't mind them at all.
但那帮人占领了大学
But that crowd up to the university…
我可以了
I'm ready.
帕瑟先生
Mr. Purcell,
- 老板娘,太好吃了 - 多谢夸奖 - 不用谢
-Madame, it was a lovely meal. -Thank you very much. -Yes.
怎么说?
What's the word?
没差评吧?
Happy customers?
个个欣喜若狂,阿大
Positively giddy, Dave.
尽管珍禽难觅
Though no sighting of the rare bird.
算我走运,是吧?
Amazing bit of luck for me, eh?
正是
Quite.
两份龙虾、意式蘑菇烩饭、玫瑰羊肉
Two lobsters, risotto fungi, lamb rosette.
我想酒应该够了
I think we're good for wine.
嗯,也许你说得对,是我昏了头了
Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know what I was thinking, eh.
有人找你
You got company.
什么?
What?
老方来了
Phonce is out there.
对,对,一枚保存完好的化石
Yes, yes, a perfectly preserved fossil.
超大的颌骨
Jesus big jaw bone,
是某种猛禽
it's a raptor of some sort.
能一口将人撕成两半
Jeez, can cut a man in half with one bite.
- 大家对晚餐还满意吗? - 噢,太可口了
-How are we enjoying our dinner? -Oh, simply delightful.
那就好,我看你们认识了阿方索·墨菲先生
It's good. Good, I see you've met Mr. Alphonse Murphy.
对,他刚给我们讲了个不可思议的故事
Yes, he's just been telling us the most extraordinary tale.
也许墨菲先生能跟我去厨房♥谈谈
Perhaps, Mr. Murphy, we should speak in the kitchen?
好的,帕瑟先生,好的
Of course, Mr. Purcell, of course.
行
Good.
- 吃好 - 谢谢
-Enjoy. -Thank you.
- 失陪 - 谢谢
-Excuse us. -Thank you.
- 恐龙骨头,老方? - 嗯,是的
-Dinosaur bones, Phonce? -Yeah. That's alright.
新的课题
It's a new project.
忙得很,老方,怎么了?有事吗?
Very busy now, Phonce, what's up? What can I do?
我就想知道,你是否有可能,那个
I was just wondering if you had an opportunity to, uh…
了解可♥卡♥因♥的价格
Get a price on the cocaine.
十分抱歉,老方,但我已经…
I'm really sorry, Phonce, but I've been…
够忙了,懂吗?
swamped, you know?
别担心,别担心
Not to worry. Not to worry.
只是好奇
Just curious.
别有压力,阿大,别有压力
There's no pressure, Dave, no pressure.
你,你要非常小心地推进
And you… you want to proceed very carefully.
- 对 - 这是个敏感的问题
-Yeah. -It's a delicate matter.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
- 如果你需要钱,倒是可以 - 不,不
-If you need the money, because I could… -No, no, no.
- 如果你要报酬,可以 - 阿大
-If you need that money, I could… -Dave,
- 没关系 - 我欠你的
-it's fine. -I owe it to you.
阿大
Dave.
你不欠我的,我是说,要朋友何用?
You do not owe it to me, I mean, what are friends for?
我可对你寄予厚望
I mean, I expect no less from you.
那我去找人
So, I'm searching.
不该跟人家道个别吗?
Shouldn't say goodbye to the man who there is?
我会替你说的,我转告他
I'll say it for you, I'll tell him.
行
OK.
- 回头聊 - 晚安
电影精选列表