珍禽假意
欢迎致电“海雀”
You've reached The Auk.
目前我们仅接受大型派对的预订
We're currently only accepting reservations for large parties.
请在听到提示音后留言
Please leave a message at the sound of the tone,
会有人给您回电
and someone will get back to you.
我知道你在,大卫,接电♥话♥
I know you're there, David, pick up.
好吧,务必打给我
Well, then you have to call me.
有些事情我们必须讲清楚
There are some things that we have to talk about.
我是说你知道的,我觉得你在躲着我
I mean you know that, and I get the impression that you're avoiding me.
好吧
Well,
总之打给我,我们必须解决这事
anyway, call me. We have to deal with this.
再见
Bye.
嗯,我也爱你,克莱尔
Um, I love you, too, Claire.
* 根据爱德华·里奇同名小说改编 *
* 海雀高级餐厅 *
要老命了
Judas Priest.
大气压
The pressure.
总之,我…
Anyway, I…
我已经设法疏通了你排水管的阻塞
I did manage to clear the obstruction out of your outlet pipe.
我们烤箱里有一道油封鸭,老方
We got a confit de canard in the oven here, Phonce.
那道菜?
The duck?
噢,太棒了
Oh, lovely.
你看,自从在此品尝过后
You know, since I ate that here, uh…
我就有养鸭的念头了
I'd given thought to raising ducks.
我发誓,阿大,这是我生平吃过的最棒的鸭子
I swear, Dave, that is the best duck that I've ever eaten in my entire life.
天呐
Oh, my God!
菜单上有如此美食,本该顾客盈门的
With grub like that on the menu, they should be beating the doors down.
61年的好酒,阿大?
1961, Dave?
呃,好吧
Well, now, a…
你不觉得佐午餐有点奢侈吗?
little grand for lunch, don't you think?
真是
What
想不通
the hell.
那么
Oh, so,
有什么进展吗?关于那个
any progress on the, uh-mmm…
RS
RS…
G?
G?
RSV,阿大
RSV, Dave.
好吧
Yeah.
我快完成了,很快就搞定了
I am very close. Very close now.
大概一开始就不该对你提起
I probably never should have mentioned to you in the first place.
所谓“知之为知之”,懂吗?
I mean, it's strictly on a need to know basis, you know what I mean?
你不知道就不会因此受伤,因RSV
What you don't know won't hurt you kind of thing, the RSV.
我会守口如瓶,你懂的,老方
I wouldn't breathe a word, you know, Phonce.
名誉担♥保♥
On my honor.
阿大,要是有人来到餐厅
Dave, if anybody ever comes down to the restaurant and…
问些奇葩的问题,对吧?
they're asking unusual questions, right,
不管它们对你来说有多不起眼
no matter how insignificant that might seem to you,
通知我,行吗?
you call me up, all right?
必须的
Absolutely.
昨晚扫描仪上出现奇怪的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥,阿大
The strange radio traffic on the scanner last night, Dave.
扫描仪?
Scanner?
老方
Phonce.
什么扫描仪?
What scanner?
老方,能走慢点吗?
Phonce, can you slow up a bit?
我们被监视了,阿大
We're being watched, Dave.
等等
Hold on.
瞧
See.
- 猎人的? - 不,没听到枪声
-Hunters? -No, heard no shots.
- 没见弹壳 - 也许是普什斯鲁的小子
-I see no shell casings. -Maybe it's the boys from Pushthrough,
- 你懂的,来探我的虚实 - 不
-you know, casing my place. -No.
他们要收拾你,我会有耳闻
If they were gonna knock you over I would have heard.
我想我们应该
I suppose we should be
- 留点神 - 留点神?
-concerned. -Concerned?
留神?
Concerned?
我就知道
I knew it.
那帮“温尼贝戈”
It's the Winnebagos.
嗯,是冲RSV来的
All right. They're after the RSV.
给我解释下,老方
Help me with this one, Phonce.
显然,你已经被卷进来了
Well, obviously you're involved now.
有吗?
I am?
听着
Look.
今晚来我家吃饭
Come to dinner tonight.
我会解释一切
I'll explain everything.
行吧,今晚
All right, tonight.
那好,我,我去告诉小黛你要来
Yeah. I'll… I'll go tell Deb you're coming.
7点钟?
Seven o'clock?
7点可以
Seven is good.
哦对了,那个,小姨子来镇上做客
Oh, and the sister-in-law is in town.
她是一个
She's a…
书呆子
bookish creature.
阿大,很高兴你能来
Dave, good to have you aboard.
给,你知道,佐晚餐的
Here, you know, for dinner.
我应该把它们打开,对吧?
Oh, I should open this up, right?
醒醒酒
Let him breathe.
好主意
Good idea.
- 外头乱糟糟的 - 是啊,确实
-It's quite messy out there. -Yeah. Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
原来
So,
你就是大名鼎鼎的阿大
you are the famous Dave.
你喝过这么好的酒吗,小黛?
You ever tasted wine like that, Deb?
真好喝,阿大
It is lovely, Dave.
老方快成合格的品酒师了
Phonce is becoming a regular connoisseur.
红酒而已,全都差不多
It's just wine, they're all the same.
天呐
Oh, my,
出自海鸥峡女孩之口
from the girl from Gull Tickle.
她去了蒙特利尔,就精通红酒了,是吗?
She been off to Montreal, and she knows all about wine now, doesn't she?
毕竟只是红酒,但…
It is just wine after all, but…
你喜欢吗?
do you like it?
香浓,芬芳四溢
Deep, penetrating bouquet.
成熟的皮诺果实
Ripe pinot fruit.
用一些实际的风味
Balanced with some real…
来调和
terroir.
泥土味、焦油味
Earthiness, tar,
培根油味
bacon fat.
耐人寻味
It's evocative.
勾起对硬木林的回忆
Recalling hardwood forests,
失去自己的童贞
losing one's cherry
代价不菲
at a price…
- 爱丽丝 - 别怪她,阿大兄弟
-Alice. -Don't bite her, Dave boy.
她生性粗俗
She's saucy by nature.
讲真,阿大,很好喝
Seriously, Dave, it's beautiful.
我觉得这大概是我尝过的绝顶滋味
I think it's just about the most beautiful thing I ever tasted.
所以你还是一名学生,这个
So, you are a student, um…
就读于…
of, uh…
我申请了一所建筑学院
I've applied to an architecture school.
所以,在等待答复
So… Waiting to hear.
哦
Oh.
- 所以说… - 现在
-So, uh… -Now.
来解决手头的正事和其他未尽事宜
To the business at hand and to other matters arising.
啥?
Sorry?
来聊聊RSV
We're gonna talk about the RSV.
好的
Of course.
阿大
Dave.
我想带你参观我的库房♥
I would like to show you my shed.
行
Sure.
哦不,那个,我们要走地道
Uh, no, no. We're going to take the tunnel.
有地道?
A tunnel?
这可了不得,老方
This is something, Phonce.
嗯,美国人在战时建造的
Yeah, the Americans built it during the war.
原本是图方便,而如今林中遍布“温尼贝戈”
It was convenience originally but now with the woods crawling with Winnebagos,
就必不可少了
it is an absolute necessity.
不,我是指…
电影精选列表