Everything, Phonce. He's the most respected…
全世界最受尊敬的鸟类学家了
ornithologist in the whole world almost.
另外
Besides…
他说得对
he's right.
根本
There
就没有鸭子
is no duck.
记得吗?
Remember?
好吧
Well,
纯属他个人观点
still only his opinion.
真后悔我没把这地方卖♥♥掉
It's a shame I didn't put the place on the market
趁我们生意好的时候
when we were doing such good business.
阿大
Dave,
你又要轻言放弃了
you're throwing in the towel again.
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
后手
Plan B.
该启用后手了
Time for plan B.
还以为我们已经启用后手了,老方
I thought we already employed plan B, Phonce?
阿大
Dave,
没关系
there's no problem.
咱们再留一手
We go to plan C.
总得多留一手,阿大
Always have a plan C, Dave.
不鸣则已,一鸣惊人
Run silent, run deep.
* 鸭子再度绝迹 *
鸭子回来了
Duck's back.
道吉,听说过“尼斯湖水怪”吗?
Dougie, did you ever hear of the Loch Ness monster?
没
No.
这鸭子就跟“尼斯湖水怪”一样
The duck is like the Loch Ness monster.
会被正儿八经的人一笔抹煞
Dismissed out of hand by serious-minded people.
会被那一帮子
Championed forever,
嘎嘎叫的脑残粉誓死捍卫
by a loyal crowd of quacks.
不,伙计
No, boy,
照片见报了
here's picture in the paper.
* 《指南针》 *
* 珍禽重现——塔斯克终于亮相了 *
那人居然拍得这么好
I'm surprised Buddy got such a good picture.
他一定有顶级装备
He must have the finest kind of gear.
会有人不断研究照片,直到瞧出问题
They'll just keep studying the photo until they see something wrong.
会有人
They'll…
将它逐块放大,直到发现破绽
blow it up sections, until they see a flaw.
谁?
Who?
谁会把这照片放大?
Who's gonna blow up the photo?
国际鸟类保护组织吗?
The international bird police?
鸟协?
Inter-bird?
人人都希望此鸟成真,除了你,阿大
Everybody wants that bird to be out there, except you, Dave.
我希望成真
I want it to be there.
我当然希望,这可是真家伙
Of course, I do, it's just the real thing.
但,这不可能,对不对,阿大?
But, that is not possible, now, is it, Dave?
这鸟灭绝了
The bird is extinct.
帮我个忙,别再这样了
Do me a favor and don't do it again.
放心吧
Not to worry.
今天最后一次巡航时,我放生了假鸟
I lost a decoy during my last pass of the day.
来,过来
Come. Come here.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我可以了
I'm ready.
马上就来,贝蒂
I'll be right there, Bette.
阿大
Dave…
出了点事
There's something
关于
about…
今早我接到通知
I got a call this morning.
通知?
A call?
面试
An interview,
去蒙特利尔,上学
in Montreal, for school.
你知道,我必须去
And, you know, I gotta go.
是的,是的,当然要去
Yes. Yes, of course, you do.
爱丽丝,我…
Alice, I…
是的,没错,请改日再来
Yes, certainly, like to reschedule,
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我那里也停电了
Lights out over at my place too.
找不到造成电线短路的原因
There's no reason for trouble with the power lines.
我打给供电局,他们也很困惑
I called light and power, they're flummoxed.
我去…
I'm gonna go and…
四周看看
check the perimeter.
晚餐,有安排了吗?
Have any dinner plans?
还没呢
Why, no.
8点?
Eight?
好
Bon.
我会特别准备
I'll make something special.
浪漫吗?
Too romantic?
非常好
Positively.
伊朗鱼子酱,阿大
Iranian caviar, Dave.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like caviar?
太棒了
It's perfect.
你还准备了珍珠母勺子
You even have the mother of pearl spoons.
你想让一切尽善尽美,是吗,阿大?
You're trying to get everything perfect, aren't you Dave?
我希望自己别发酒疯
I hope I don't get wound up on the vodka.
- 但也没关系,轻松一下 - 嗯
-Probably good though, get a little loose. -Yeah.
- 你… - 开心了,是吗?
-You… -Oh, laugh, will you?
真不敢相信,我紧张死了
I can't believe it, I'm a nervous wreck.
你不紧张吗?
Are you not nervous?
是的,爱丽丝,我很紧张
No, Alice, I'm a bag of nerves.
阿大,我们还有甜点吃吗?
Dave, will we ever make it to dessert?
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
该死,这样不对
Shit, this is wrong.
不,没事
No, it's not.
不,卿卿我我无妨
No, not us doing this.
我早就应该跟你上♥床♥的
I should have jumped your bones ages ago.
该死,你瞧,那个
Shit, see, um…
你妻子来电♥话♥时,正在赶来
When your wife called… She's coming here.
很快会到,搞不好就是明天
As soon as possible, maybe even tomorrow.
本该是个惊喜的
It's supposed to be a surprise.
这样下去会让你左右…
And it puts you in a difficult…
为难的
position.
确实
It does.
但爱丽丝,我的想法却是
But, Alice, my thought is that…
我还不如破罐破摔
I should make matters worse.
我应该朝着
I should work
夫妻感情破裂的方向努力
toward an emotional catastrophe.
我心甘情愿
I'm ready for it.
该死
Shit.
- 他们会走 - 对
-Oh, they'll go away. -Yeah.
他真是不依不饶
He's not going anywhere.
有人吗?
Hello!
他的车被盗了
Uh, his car has been stolen.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
没想到会发生这种事
You don't expect that kind of thing around here.
能用一下电♥话♥吗?我要打给我妻子
Uh, can I use your phone? I gotta call my wife.
在吧台
It's on the bar.
你倒挺坦然
Taking it very well.
啊,那个无关紧要了
Ah, there it hardly seems to matter.
我看到那鸭子了
I have seen the duck, you see.
那鸭子?
The duck?
在哪?
Where?
就在海滩边
Uh, just off the beach.
要不是天黑了,我想还能拍张照
If it hadn't gotten dark, I think, I would have got a snap.
外面夜深人静
It is so peaceful out there.
这电♥话♥坏了
This phone isn't working.
爱丽丝
Alice.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
根本没鸭子
There is no duck.
我一点不惊讶,阿大
I'm not terribly surprised, Dave.
但遗憾的是,有一只假鸟
But there is regrettably a decoy.
电影精选列表