锁上了 他怎么说
It's locked. What'd he say?
说什么马上要投炸♥弹♥之母了
Uh, something about the mother of all bombs
我们得加快速度
is on its way and we need to hurry.
好吧
Okay.
上帝啊
Jeez!
联调局肯定把所有硬盘都没收了
FBI must've confiscated all the hard drives.
好吧
All right.
拜托 凯特 好好想想
Come on, Kate, think.
有办法了
Here we go.
实验室的所有东西都在一个系统里
Okay, everything in the lab is on one system.
联调局绝对想不到要没收恒温器
The FBI would never have thought to confiscate a thermostat,
但这样就有后门可以进入服务器
but there's a backdoor into the server.
我们应该可以从这里搞到
So we should be able to access every file
所有文件
from here.
计划有变 军队对局面失控了
Okay. Change of plan. The military's lost control.
我们马上来
We're coming up.
好了
All right.
直升机准备好了
The chopper is ready.
你的老鼠准备好了
I have got your rat.
赶紧把R19从实验室拿出来 等这场混乱
Let's get the R-19 from the lab so we have some leverage
闹到我们头上时 也好有筹码
when this shitstorm finally catches up with us.
又怎么了
Now what?
有客人来了
We have visitors.
-真不敢相信 -怎么了
- I don't believe this. - What's wrong?
系统已经完全被清理了
The system has been totally scrubbed.
他们清除了跟那个项目有关的所有东西
They erased everything connected to the project.
但明明就在这里
But it's here.
我们只要想办法找到
We just have to find it.
在那里
In there!
交给我吧
I got this.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
以"RPG"开头的东西
Anything that starts with "RPG."
应该就在某个冷冻保存托盘里
It'll be in one of these cryopreserve trays.
好的
Got it.
RPG RPG
Rpg, rpg.
我应该找到了
I think I found it.
就是这个
This is it.
这就是解药吗
Is that the cure?
不算解药
Not a cure exactly.
P19不会让他们恢复原来的大小
R-19 doesn't revert them to their normal size.
只会抹除他们的无差别进攻性
It just overrides their unchecked aggression.
很高兴见到你 凯特
Nice to see you, Kate.
去死吧 克莱尔
Go to hell, Claire.
我对你兄弟的事很遗憾
I was so sorry to hear about your brother.
把东西给我吧
Now, why don't you hand those over?
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
那不可能
That's not happening.
能给我看看这把枪吗
Can I see that, please?
戴维斯
Davis.
就是可能
That happened.
戴维斯
Davis.
我们走
Now, let's go.
-天啊 -快点
- Oh, my God! - Now.
他们来了
They're here.
快走
Move!
我本来都开始担心
I was actually starting to worry
我们要如何改造病原体
about how we were gonna reengineer the pathogen.
然后你出现了
Then you showed up.
不想变得和你朋友一样就赶紧上飞机
Now, get in unless you wanna end up like your friend.
布雷特 回来
Brett! Get back here!
不
No!
走
Come on.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
我想她应该没打中主要器官
Well, I think she missed all the vital organs,
不过也不好说
but don't jinx it.
赶紧去拿解药吧 走
Now, let's get that antidote. Come on!
戴维斯 等等
Davis, wait.
我拿了一支
I have one.
好吧 新安排
Okay, new plan.
我们把这个给乔治 也许他能帮我们阻止另外两只
We give it to George and maybe he can help us stop the other two.
好
Okay.
现在我们只要想想
Now, we just have to figure
怎么把解药给他
out how the hell we're gonna give it to him.
赶紧离开这里
We gotta move!
我还挺高兴你们俩都还活着
You know, I'm actually glad you're both still alive.
这样你们就能上去引开你们的朋友
Now, you can go up there and distract your friend
让我能够离开这里
while I get the hell out of here!
或者我现在就可以杀了你们
Or I could kill you both now!
好吧
Okay.
我去
I'll go.
乔治
George!
放开我 别碰我
Get away from me! Get your hands off me!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
把怪物给大猩猩吃
Feeding the monster to the gorilla!
该死
Oh, shit!
什么
What?
不 别管我姐姐了
No, forget my sister!
她疯了
She lost her goddamn mind!
赶紧派辆车过来 把我接走
You just get an SUV over here! You get me out of here now!
孩子
Damn, son!
你刚刚是从80楼跑下来的吗
Did you just run down 80 flights of stairs?
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我是准备爬上80楼逮捕你的人
I'm the fella that was gonna run up those stairs to arrest you.
但是
But, shit,
你看上去也太惨了 我都不忍♥心了
you look so terrible I feel kind of bad about it.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
既然你这么努力想要离开这里
Since you're working so hard to get out of here,
我想你的包里肯定有一台电脑
I'm guessing you got a laptop in that bag there.
给了我 你就能离开这里
You give it to me and you can just get.
就从这扇门离开
Right out that door.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
交出来 你就能离开这里
You just hand it over and be on your way.
好啊
Okay!
其实都是我姐姐干的
It's really my sister who did all this.
甚至都不是我的主意
This wasn't even my idea.
共犯什么时候也算是罪了
Since when is complicity a crime?
就是
Exactly.
-再见 德佬 -喂
- See you, Tex! - Hey!
不如把这只小家伙也交给我吧
Why don't you leave the little fella here with me?
荣幸至极 我讨厌这玩意
That's my pleasure. I hate that thing!
该死
Damn.
不忍♥直视
That was a lot.
伙计们 希望你们有自己的计划
Boy, I hope y'all have a plan up there.
小家伙 我们俩从另一个出口走吧
What do you say, little fella? Let's you and I take another exit.
解药什么时候生效
When does the antidote kick in?
也许十分钟吧
Ten minutes, maybe.
这幢楼可撑不了十分钟
This building is not gonna be standing in 10 minutes!
我们要怎么离开这楼顶
How the hell do we get off this roof?
也许我们根本不需要离开楼顶
Maybe we don't have to get off the roof at all.
什么
What?
不 我们绝对要离开
No, we definitely do!
快走 快走
Come on, come on!
戴维斯
Davis!
这架直升机的尾翼都没了
There's no tail on this helicopter!
没错 我们不需要尾翼
That's right. We don't need one.
要飞的话就需要尾翼
You do, if you wanna fly!
我们不需要飞 我们需要坠毁
We're not gonna fly, we're gonna crash.
什么
What?
好了
Okay...