Sharks are indeterminate growers, right?
从不停止
They never stop.
分离出那个基因 把它和
Isolate that gene and combine it with, say,
蓝鲸的生长速率结合起来
the growth rate of a blue whale,
还有犀甲虫的力量
the strength of a rhinoceros beetle,
猎豹的速度
the speed of a cheetah,
就有了能杀死灰熊的大猩猩了
And you get one confused gorilla that could take down a grizzly.
我们开♥发♥了很多不同的基因组合
We developed a lot of different genetic combinations,
因此难以预测会出现什么样的变化
so changes will be incredibly unpredictable.
好了 凯特 我知道了
Right. Okay, Kate, I get all that,
还是无法解释为什么他长大了一倍
but it still doesn't explain to me how he doubled in size.
伙计们 快拿食物来
Guys, we need to get that food in now.
CRISPR每次只允许
See, CRISPR only allows you to alter
改变一个细胞的DNA
the DNA of one cell at a time.
但是我开♥发♥了一个系统
But I developed a system
可以快速把变化传输到
which rapidly transmits changes
宿主身上的每一个DNA里
to every strand of DNA in the host's body.
奥克耶先生 听我说
Mr. Okoye, listen to me.
我是唯一能治好他的人
I am the only one who can cure him.
乔治
George!
乔治 不要
George! No!
上面撑不住了
It's not gonna hold.
凯特
Kate!
大家快闪开
Everybody back!
又来了 又来了
Not again! Not again!
乔治
George!
乔治 住手 乔治
George! Stop, George!
戴维斯
Davis!
该死 快报♥警♥
Shit. Call 911!
快点
Come on!
当心
Look out!
乔治 乔治
George! George!
乔治 没事了 没事了
George, it's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我知道你很害怕 我会帮你的
Yes, I know you're scared. I'm gonna help you.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
没事了
No, it's okay.
先生 离开那只大猩猩
Sir, move away from the animal!
没事的 没事的 真的
It's okay, it's okay. It's okay.
我是这里的灵长类动物学家 他是我负责的
I'm the primatologist here. I look after this animal.
我能处理这个情况
I can handle this situation.
请你们放下武器
I just need you to lower your weapons.
拜托了
Please.
没事的 冷静
It's okay. Calm.
很好
Good.
退下
Stand down.
退下
Stand down.
别担心 伙计 我会帮你的
Don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna help you.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不
No!
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
我从没猎过狼 大家伙儿怎么看
I've never hunted a wolf before. What do you think, fellas?
我该带上.50子弹吗
Should I bring the .50 cal?
发现目标 林木线
Got 'em. Treeline.
你确定那是头狼 那大家伙在移♥动♥
You sure that's a wolf? Damn, that thing is moving.
动不了多久了
Not for long.
伯克呼叫总部
Burke to Base,
巨兽1号♥已制♥服♥
Rampage-1 is down.
有什么发现
What do you got?
暂时没有
Nothing yet.
慢着
Wait a second.
我们发现了足迹
We got tracks.
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
老天
Jesus.
这是一头狼留下的
A wolf made that?
也许我是该带上.50子弹
Maybe I should've brought the .50 cal.
老大
Boss...
战略是什么
How we playing this?
放松点 慢慢的
Nice and easy.
它们在逃跑
They're in a hurry.
你觉得是什么惊到了...
What do you think spooked...
温尼 加里克 设立环形防线
Vinny! Garrick! Set a perimeter!
-快 -开火
- Come on! - Open fire!
明白 明白
Get it! Get it!
朝它开火
Light him up!
怎么回事
What the hell?
开火 朝它开火
Hit 'em! Hit 'em!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
加里克 你在哪里
Garrick, where are you?
-它朝我来了 -快跑 加里克
- It's on me! - Run, Garrick!
快杀了它
Come on, get it!
泰勒 起来
Taylor, get up!
他们不行
They won't.
泰勒 上
Taylor! Go!
病原体做的正是我们设计好的形态
The pathogen is doing what we designed it to.
不 该死的
No! God damn it!
威尔逊 回答
Wilson, check in.
扎米特 回答
Zammit, check in.
泰勒...
Taylor...
加西亚 带我离开这里
Garcia, get me outta here.
收到 距离10公里
Copy that. Ten klicks out.
该死的 我看见它了
Oh, shit! I see him!
朝它射击
Light him up!
朝你去了
Incoming!
拉高 拉高
Pull up! Pull up!
不
Oh, no!
我失去控制了
I'm losing control!
先生 请吧
Sir, let's go.
请下车
Out of the van, please.
这人是谁
Who the hell is this?
奥克耶先生和考德威尔博士
Mr. Okoye and Dr. Caldwell.
我是哈维·罗素探员
I am Agent Harvey Russell.
今天可够呛 是吧
Hell of a day, huh?
科学试验品从天而降
Science experiments falling from the sky.
巨型大猩猩逃出实验室
Giant gorilla on the loose.
正好都是我们政♥府♥
Just the kind of exciting
会关心的那些事
shit we here at the government tend to notice.
乔治在哪里 我要见他
Where's George? I need to see him.
还有 如果你打算把他
And if you're thinking about putting
放到那架飞机上 那你就大错特错了
him on that plane, it's gonna be a big mistake.
我们会没事的
I think we'll be all right.
好了 让我们大家深呼吸下 然后...
Okay, let's all take a breath and...
我说了我要见乔治
I said I wanna see George.
或者就给对方点颜色瞧瞧看谁更厉害
Or we can get in each other's faces and see who's the toughest.
兄弟 我跟你一对一比划
Brother, I'm gonna prance myself right out on a limb,
看看有谁
and guess that no one's
会指责你不够友善
ever accused you of being a people person.
不如你解开我的手铐 看看到底如何
How about you take these cuffs off and find out yourself?
兄弟
Brother.
我们飞机上见
I'll see you on board.
把他们跟猩猩放到一起
Load 'em up with the ape.
真奇怪 他怎么没把你的手铐解开呢
So weird that he didn't take your cuffs off.
-状态良好 -好
- He's good. - All right.
记录到表格上
Just note it in the chart.
你看见了吗
You see that?
他从灵长类实验室逃出来时受的伤
Where he cut himself breaking out of the primate department.
几乎都看不见了
There's barely a bruise now.
非洲刺毛鼠