Clear to fire.
开火
Shot out.
正中目标 准备进行爆♥炸♥破坏评估
Good hit. Stand by for BDA.
敌人在行动中被击毙
Confirm EKIA.
6ALX 确认敌人在行动中被击毙
Six-Alpha-Lobo X-ray. Confirm EKIA. Over.
收到 L 保持待命
Roger, Lobo. Stand by.
26小队 继续监视
Two-six, stay on overwatch.
EZ2 转移到前线
Echo-Zero-two, moving to phase line gold.
上帝啊
Jesus!
快点 快来
Come on, come on.
6ALX 报告情况
Six-Alpha-Lobo X-ray. Sitrep, over.
目标并没有被击毙
Negative EKIA.
它们肯定转移了 长官 重复 我们没有...
They must have moved, sir. I say again, we no longer...
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
他们在我们东侧和西侧 大家快走
They're on our east and west flanks! Everybody move!
什么都没用
Nothing's working!
巨蝮6A 这里是LX 请汇报 完毕
Bushmaster-Six-Alpha, this is Lobo X-ray. Need a sitrep, over.
埃文斯上尉
Captain Evans?
卡普兰 通知国民警卫队
Kaplan, inform the National Guard
我们准备启用应急方案
we're moving forward with the contingency plan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
地面炮兵部队马上往芝加哥市中心进发
I want ground artillery rolling into downtown Chicago, ASAP!
这次我们什么招数都使一遍
This time, we throw everything we can at these things,
疏散城里的所有人
and get people the hell out of that city!
环线以南每四分之一英里设路障
I want blockades at every quarter mile south of the Loop!
将市民往北边疏散
We evacuate civilians to the north!
是我 他们在疏散芝加哥
It's me. They are evacuating Chicago.
乔治和狼径直冲破了布莱克设立的防线
George and the wolf went right through Blake's men.
奥克耶 他们就在你们前方
Okoye, they are out in front of you.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了
What is it?
他们没法及时疏散城里的所有人
They're never gonna get everyone out of the city in time.
戴维斯
Davis!
23号♥机 目标出现在视野中
Two-Three, targets in the open.
收到 你们可以开火
Roger. You are clear and hot.
收到 武器准备完毕 准备开火
Roger. Weapons free. I'm engaging now.
天啊 我被打中了 我被打中了
Jesus! I'm hit! I'm hit!
有飞机坠毁 有飞机坠毁
Bird down! Bird down!
不管了 我要干掉这些家伙
To hell with that, I'm taking these things out.
我失去控制
I have no control!
29号♥机正在开火 击中目标
Two-Nine firing, target hit. Lighting him up.
它用什么东西击中了我
He hit me with something!
失去机尾
Lost tail rudders!
求救 求救 我要坠毁了
Mayday! Mayday! I'm going down!
汇报状况 疣猪一号♥在哪里
Status report. Where is Warthog One?
已经到达 长官
Inbound, sir.
-疣猪一号♥ 可以开火 -收到
- Warthog One, you are cleared hot. - Roger that.
这里是疣猪一号♥ 未击中目标
This is Warthog One. Targets missed.
LX 请求折返再进行一轮射击
Lobo X-ray, request come back around for another run.
疣猪一号♥ 这里是BDSA 再次射击
Warthog One, this is Black-Dog-Six-Actual. Hit them again.
收到
Roger that.
卡普兰 疏散得怎么样了
Kaplan, where are we with the evacuation?
百分之五十的市民已疏散 长官
50% downtown, sir.
长官 有一不明物体正从河北边驶来
Sir, we have a bogey headed north in the river,
还有半英里
half mile out.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
那是一艘船吗
Is that a ship?
这是在水下的 长官
It's underwater, sir.
我们在那里没有潜水艇
We don't have any subs in the area.
戴维斯 河里有个大家伙
Davis, there's something big in the river.
完了
Well, that sucks.
这里是32号♥机
This is Three-Two.
水中出现敌人 怎么办
We have enemy contact in the river! How copy?
重复一遍 32号♥机
Say again, Three-Two?
遇敌 敌人正在往东进发
Enemy contact! Target is heading east!
收到 32号♥机 请求火力跟踪
Copy, Three-Two. Call for fire to follow.
不行 不行 非常危险
Negative, negative! Danger close!
收到 32号♥机
Copy, Three-Two.
所有火力转向这玩意
Direct all forces at that thing now!
遇敌 三点钟方向 交火
Enemy contact! Three o'clock! Engage!
包抄他
Flank him!
有什么用什么
Everything you've got!
瞄准鳃
Aim for the gills!
开火
Fire!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
他们没法阻止他们
They can't stop them.
我们得去找解药
We gotta get that antidote.
A6A 我们无法拖住他们
Alpha-Six-Actual, we can't hold them!
我的人已经损失一大半 我们要撤退了
I've lost half my men! We're backing out!
城内疏散完成了吗
Are we evacuated downtown?
上瓦克路到亚当斯路十街区范围内疏散完毕 长官
Clear at a 10-block radius from Upper Wacker to Adams, sir.
准备炸♥弹♥之母
Prep the MOABs.
收到
Roger that.
上校 你马上要在美国本土
Colonel, you are about to drop
扔下最具有争议性的
the largest conventional bomb in the arsenal,
重磅炸♥弹♥
on US soil.
恕我直言 长官 肯定还有别的办法
With all due respect, sir, there has got to be another way.
扔下炸♥弹♥
You drop that bomb,
不仅会炸毁半个城市
not only do you wipe out half a city,
还会毁灭所有证据
but you'd destroy any evidence.
我已经派出小队去基因能源公♥司♥拿解药
See, I got a team on the way to Energyne to secure the antidote.
如果你能腾出些兵力去支援他们
So if you could divert some resources and support them...
是偷走我医疗直升机的那队人吗
Is this the same team that stole my medevac chopper?
戴维斯·奥克耶和考德威尔博士
Davis Okoye and Dr. Caldwell...
得赶紧给我滚
Need to get the hell out of there.
你也得别扯这些牛仔妄想了
And I need you to drop the cowboy bullshit,
跟上我们的进度
and get with the program.
长官
Well, sir,
你懂我们这些牛仔
you know us cowboys.
我们就是没法扔下我们的朋友
We just can't stand leaving our friends behind.
给我滚出去
Get your ass out of here!
好吧 我可以听你的命令
Finally, an order of yours I can agree with.
赶紧给隐形轰炸机加油
Let's bring up a feed on our stealth bombers.
轰炸机加油完毕
Bomber feed is up.
25号♥毒蛇 马上起飞进行
Viper Two-Five, you've been released for mission execution,
怀特曼空军基地
疏散任务
time now.
允许从25跑道起飞
Holding short, runway two-five.
可以起飞 25跑道
Cleared for take-off, runway two-five.
可以起飞 25跑道
Cleared for take-off, two-five.
收到 祝你好运
Roger. Good luck.
LX 这里是25号♥毒蛇
Lobo X-ray, this is Viper Two-Five.
包裹已装载
Package is airborne.
我们出发了
We are inbound.
罗素探员 这是你要的信息
Agent Russell, here's the information you requested.
这是联调局记录在案的基因能源公♥司♥服务器
That's the FBI's list for Energyne's servers.
你说得没错
You were right.
有一个服务器没有记录
There's one server that they left off.
只有两个人有权限
And there's only two people that have access to it.
布雷特和克莱尔 你们两个鬼鬼祟祟的贱♥人♥
Brett and Claire, you sneaky sons of bitches.
-谢谢你 孩子 -好的 长官
- Thank you, son. - Yes, sir.
我是罗素 我需要你载我一程
It's Russell. I need a ride.
这边 这边 继续走
Come on, this way, this way! Keep moving!
-去哪里 -85楼
- Where to? - Eighty-fifth floor.
实验室在这里
Lab's in here.
该死
Damn it!
给我点好消息
Hey, give me some good news.
炸♥弹♥之母大概还有30分钟投放
MOABs are 30 minutes out, give or take.
只要一颗就能炸毁五个街区
Just one could take out five city blocks.
你们最好快点
You better move!
我再也不接你的电♥话♥了
I'm never taking your call again.