I should never have taught you that. Stop that.
别闹了 来吧
Now, come on. Give me,
拜托 别这样
Come on! Don't do that.
别这样 好吧 听着
Stop that! Okay. All right, listen.
我要你保护帕沃
I need you to protect Paavo.
家人
Family.
我开始用新款植物除臭剂了
I started using this new vegan deodorant.
-效果如何 -我浑身都是牛油果酱的味道
- How's that? - I smell like guacamole.
戴维斯
Hey! Davis.
你好
Hey.
你好 我就想告诉你
Hi. Look, I just wanted to say,
今天真的太棒了
that was amazing out there.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
我还想再学点驯服技巧
And I would love to learn more about those submission techniques.
有时间喝一杯吗
If you have time for a drink?
耶
Yes!
你又过敏了吗
Your allergies acting up again?
因为毛屑
It's the dander.
-毛屑 -动物毛屑
- It's the dander. - Animal dander.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you, anyway. I appreciate it.
不过我今天已经有安排了
I already have plans tonight.
你今天表现特别棒
You did great out there today. Okay?
我什么也没做
Oh, I didn't do anything.
没错 面对攻击性动物的首要原则
Exactly. The first rule of dealing with hostile animals is,
就是保持冷静
you wanna remain calm.
我今晚要烤甘蓝面包 你想吃点吗
I was gonna bake some kale bread tonight, if you're interested.
算了 你不吃麦麸
No, I know you have a gluten thing.
好吧 明早见
All right, see you in the morning.
她说了"驯服"这个词 这是在暗示
She used the word "Submission." That's a clue.
我该回去告诉她
Should I go back there and tell
你的安排只是遛狗吗
her your plans are to hang out with your dogs?
你懂我的 尼尔森 我需要"私人"时间
Come on, you know me, Nelson. I need my "Me" time.
你的"私人"时间
Your "Me" time?
听着 伙计
Okay. Listen, buddy,
大家都不敢跟你说 还是我来说吧
since everyone else is afraid to tell you this, of course I will.
这该...
It's, um...
怎么说呢
Uh, what's the terminology?
你更喜欢与动物相处 这很奇怪
Weird you like hanging out with animals more than people.
他们懂我
They get me.
如果动物喜欢你 他们会舔你
Animals like you, they lick you.
如果他们不喜欢你 他们会吃了你
They don't like you, they eat you.
你总能知道自己站在哪里
You always know where you stand.
或死在哪里
Or where you lie. All
被他们吃进肚子里
chewed up in their belly 'cause they ate you.
他们不过把你当成了食物
Yeah, that's just some food for thought.
顺便说一下 你只是食物而已
And by the way, you're the food.
好了 走吧 傻大个
All right, get outta here, you big lug.
帮我跟狗狗们问好
Say hi to the dogs for me.
好的
I will.
姑娘们喜欢他
Girls love him.
我也该剃成光头
I should shave my head.
我收到你的信息了 乔治还好吗
I got your message about George. He okay?
-我不清楚 -你不清楚是什么意思
- I don't know. - What do you mean, you don't know?
戴维斯 戴维斯
Davis. Davis!
他在灰熊区
He's in the grizzly enclosure.
什么
What?
天啊
Jesus.
-放下枪 -什么
- Put it down. - What?
他不喜欢枪 放下枪
You know how he is around guns. Put it down.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
把枪放下 我跟他谈谈
Put it down. I'm gonna go talk to him.
乔治
Hey, George?
没事了
It's okay.
是我
It's me.
是我
It's me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你很悲伤
You're sad.
没事了
It's okay.
你伤了他吗
Did you hurt him?
"抱歉"
"Sorry"?
没事了
It's okay.
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
他吓到你了
He made you scared.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了...
It's...
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
被吓到没事的
It's okay to be scared.
没事了 冷静
It's okay. Calm.
放松
Easy.
是我的错觉 还是他变大了
Is it me or is he considerably bigger?
不 他真的变大了
No, he's definitely bigger.
我是康纳尔
It's Connor.
伙计们 你们快来猩猩区
Guys, you need to get over to the gorilla enclosure.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我们在早上巡逻的时候发现树木都烧焦了
We were doing our morning rounds when we saw the burnt foliage,
还有这个
and found this.
把装备包给我
All right, let me see the kit.
这是什么
What is it?
不知道 我们得查清楚
I don't know. But we gotta figure it out.
一群废物
Stupid piece of crap!
该死的太空站
Mini space station!
砸完了吗
Are you done?
我们亏了几十亿美金 克莱尔
We just lost billions of dollars, Claire.
其实是几百亿
Tens of billions, actually.
算上你刚才砸烂的模型 再加两万美金
Plus $20,000 for the models you just destroyed.
今天早上 我们的股票大跌
Our stock got hammered this morning.
跌了20%
Down 20%.
那你怎么一点不难过 因为...
And you aren't upset, because...
因为狂暴计划成功了
Because Project Rampage works.
-你知道那个值多少钱吗 -一文不值
- Do you know how much that's worth? - Zero.
因为我们所有的研究成果都在那个太空站上
Because all of our research was on that space station.
其实
Actually,
阿特金斯把研究样本带进逃生舱了
Atkins got the research samples onto the escape pod.
虽然逃生舱炸了
Yes, the escape pod blew up.
但是我们设计的容器是能重新进入大气层的
But the canisters were engineered to withstand reentry.
美国流星协会刚刚报道有陨石
And the American Meteor Society just reported a meteor strike
坠落在怀俄明州南部
in southern Wyoming.
我们要做的就是去拿回来
All we have to do is go get it back.
那我们赶紧去吧
Well, let's get out there!
如果有人发现样本 肯定会查到我们头上
Somebody finds that sample, it leads straight back to us.
你别太激动了
Please, enough with the overreacting.
我没有太激动 克莱尔
I am not overreacting, Claire.
我们在太空研究这些是有原因的
There's a reason we were doing these experiments in space.
不是为了人类的进步
And it wasn't exactly for the betterment of humanity.
好了
Okay.
听着
Look,
你去对付媒体
you handle the press,
我让伯克去处理研究容器
and I'll get Burke to take care of the canister.
伯克是谁
Who is Burke?
记得我们去年收♥购♥的那家私人军事公♥司♥吗
Remember that private military firm we acquired last year?
你说他们是"杀手"
You called them "Killers 'R' Us."
记得
Yeah?
他就是
Well, he's the "Us."
老大
Boss.
收起起落架 好样的
Wheels up! You boys are Oscar Mike.
行动
Let's do it.
去哪里 伯克
Where to, Burke?
怀俄明州
Wyoming.
没去过
Ah, never been.
很多山 没什么人