Hurry!
戴维斯
Davis!
把我甩过去
Swing me!
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们要离开这架飞机
We're getting the hell off this plane!
抓紧了
Hang on tight!
这简直疯了 我们会死的
This is insane! We're gonna die!
很有可能
Probably!
现在放手
Now go!
该死 罗素
God damn it, Russell!
我的老天
Holy shit!
不用谢
You're welcome!
我很抱歉 乔治
I'm sorry, George.
尸体呢
Where's the body?
没有尸体
There isn't one.
他受伤了 但他活了下来
He's wounded but he survived.
脚印往东北方向去了
Tracks are headed northeast.
电♥话♥一点信♥号♥♥都没有
And I got zero signal.
我去找找有没有无线电可用
I'm gonna see if I can find a radio, get it working.
一旦国防部得知你动物朋友在坠机中活下来了
Once DOD figures out your animal survived that crash,
他们会有很多问题要问你们两位
they're gonna have questions for you two.
那能量基因公♥司♥呢
What about Energyne?
他们对这事的了解可比我俩多得多
They know a hell of a lot more about this than we do.
对 联调局正在查能量基因公♥司♥
Yeah, the FBI's checking on Energyne.
听着 帮我个忙
Listen, do me a favor,
别晃荡太远
don't meander off too far.
对了 奥克耶先生
Oh, Mr. Okoye.
什么事
Yeah.
谢谢你把我这个老牛仔扔下了飞机
Thank you for getting this old cowboy off that plane.
就算是混♥蛋♥也该有第二次机会
Well, even assholes deserve a second chance.
就像我爷爷说的那样
Like my grandpappy always said,
我们混♥蛋♥得团结一致
us assholes gotta stick together.
你看我们的卫星影像了吗
Have you seen our satellite footage?
那只大猩猩在坠机中生还了
The gorilla survived the crash!
是的
Yes.
不幸的是 考德威尔博士也是
Unfortunately, so did Dr. Caldwell.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我不担心大猩猩
The gorilla doesn't concern me.
它会受无线电的召唤来找我们
It'll respond to the radio frequency and come straight to us.
麻烦的是考德威尔博士
Dr. Caldwell is the bigger problem.
你觉得她对他们说了什么吗
Do you think she told them something?
鉴于正要进门的
Based on the federal
那帮联邦探员
agents who are about to walk through our door,
我敢说她一字不落地说了
I'd say she told them everything.
什么
What?
我是克莱尔·怀登 有什么能效劳的
Claire Wyden. How may I be of assistance?
我是联调局的朴探员
Agent Park, FBI.
这是对你公♥司♥档案的全面搜查令
This is a warrant for a complete search of your company's records,
先从实验室开始
starting with your lab.
好的 请跟我来
Of course. Follow me.
从这个实验室起源的
We are horrified that what's
这一系列事件让我们感到很震惊
happening out there originated in this lab,
我们将尽我们所能提供帮助
and we will do anything we can to help.
很好 我们需要查看所有东西
Good, we need access to everything.
没问题 我们会全力配合
Absolutely. You have our full cooperation.
每份档案
Every file.
还有硬盘和服务器 开始吧
Hard drives and servers, too. Let's go.
请离开工作台 先生
Step away from your work station, sir.
你可以把那个打开吗 保持登陆状态
Could you open that up? Keep yourself logged in.
请让一下
Step back.
为了找出责任人 朴探员 我们正在仔细检查
To that end, Agent Park, we're going through the files
该对这些动物负责的人凯特·考德威尔博士的档案
of the scientist responsible for these creatures, Dr. Kate Caldwell.
相信你已经得知了她的犯罪记录
I'm sure you're aware of her criminal record.
遗憾的是 我们刚刚才发现
Unfortunately, we're just now uncovering
她在这里工作时做的那些可怕的事
all the horrible things she was doing during her time here.
我要立刻拿到能量基因公♥司♥的服务器目录
I'll need that list of Energyne servers, ASAP.
好的 长官
Of course, sir.
你没事吧
You okay?
你在大量出汗
Because you're sweating. A lot.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
W2T W2T
Whiskey-Two-Tango, Whiskey-Two-Tango,
这里是EFR 完毕
this is Echo-Four-Romeo, over.
W2T W2T
Whiskey-Two-Tango, Whiskey-Two-Tango,
这里是EFR
this is Echo-Four-Romeo.
我们现在要怎么办
So, what do we do now?
抱歉 博士
I'm sorry, Doc.
没有"我们"了
There's no "We" anymore.
听着 很抱歉我骗了你
Look, I am sorry I lied to you.
省省吧
Yeah, save it.
想要什么 就靠说谎来得到它 人都这样
You wanted something, you lied to get it. You're human.
你为什么会这么讨厌人类
What makes you dislike people so much?
我来告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我在全世界战斗了很久
I've fought in wars all over the world.
在非洲 印度 南美追捕盗猎者
Hunted down animal poachers, Africa, India, South America.
我看到了人类的本性
I got to see how people really are.
人类会为了达到目的而不择手段
And they'll pretty much do anything to get what they want.
你觉得我们都是这样吗
You think we're all like that?
你知道我是在哪里找到乔治的吗
You know where I found George?
他躲在一个盗猎者的卡车下面
He was hiding underneath the poacher's truck.
我们团队赶到时
When my team arrived,
那帮混♥蛋♥正在残杀他的母亲
these bastards were in the middle of butchering his mother.
他们要把她的手掌砍下来
They were cutting off her
当烟灰缸卖♥♥掉
hands so they could sell them as ashtrays.
乔治独自无法生存
George never would've survived on his own.
患白化病的动物在黑市上价值连城
An albino like that on the black market is worth a fortune.
所以我收养了他
So I took him with me.
那些盗猎者后来怎么样了
And what happened to the poachers?
他们朝我们开枪但是射偏了
Well, they shot at us and they missed.
我开枪还击了
I shot back.
没有射偏
I didn't.
还好乔治对人类的想法跟你不一样
It's a good thing George doesn't feel the same way about people.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
经历了家破人亡的惨剧
Oh. After what happened to his family,
他原本很有理由不相信人类
it feels like it would be real easy for him not to trust humans,
但他很相信你
but he definitely trusts you.
不是吗
Right?
你是遗传学家 不是心理医生
You're a geneticist, you're not a shrink.
我还有让人打脸的博士学位
I also have a Ph.D. in calling people on their shit.
好吧 厉害
Ah, well. This ought to be good then.
大学毕业后 我曾经运用基因敲低技术
Look, after college, I was using CRISPR
帮助保护北极的濒危物种
to help endangered species in the Arctic.
后来我兄弟病了
Then my brother got sick.
医生告诉他治愈希望不大
Doctors told him he didn't have much of a chance.
可是我知道CRISPR可以救他
But I knew CRISPR could save him.
然后克莱尔·怀登出现了
Then Claire Wyden showed up.
她聘请我做她的首席遗传研究员
She made me her lead genetic researcher.
-能量基因公♥司♥聘用了你 -是的
- So Energyne recruited you? - Yeah.
但我不知道的是
But what I didn't know was that
每次我攻破一个可以帮助治愈我兄弟的问题
every time I'd make a breakthrough that could help my brother,
他们就会把技术用来制♥造♥武器化DNA上
they were secretly using it to build weaponized DNA.
我试图毁掉研究
I tried to destroy it.
差点完成的时候被保安抓到了
Security just got to me before I could finish the job.
而且
Anyway, uh,
在我进监狱的一个月后 我兄弟去世了
a month after I went to prison, my brother died.
我甚至没有机会跟他告别
I never even got to say goodbye.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我只是想确保
I just wanna make sure
怀登姐弟不能再造成伤害了
the Wydens can't hurt anyone or anything ever again.
这合理吗
Does that sound like a plan?
很合理