Lots of mountains, not a lot of people.
动物喜欢那里 很适合你
Animals love it. You'll fit right in.
该死
Shit.
马克
Hey, Mark.
你在哪里 你知道现在几点了吗
Where the hell are you? Do you have any idea what time it is?
知道了...
Yes, yes. Um...
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我在路上了
I am on the freeway,
我知道我这周迟到两次了
I know I've already been late twice this week,
我不会再迟到了
but it will not happen again.
布雷特·怀登对此次事件做了简短声明
Brett Wyden addressed the situation with this brief statement.
我和我姐姐 能量基因公♥司♥所有人
My sister and I and everyone
对雅典娜1号♥飞船全体成员的遇难
at Energyne are stunned and deeply saddened
都很震惊 也很悲痛
by the loss of the Athena-1 crew.
他们都是勇敢又有才华的科学家
These were brave and brilliant men and women of science,
致力于帮助人类进步
who were committed to helping mankind,
我们会继续他们的工作
and we will continue that work in their honor.
好了 谢谢
That's enough. Thank you.
帮助人类进步 鬼扯
Helping mankind, my ass.
之后 华尔街
Since then, Wall Street has
一直密切关注能量基因公♥司♥的表现
kept a close eye on Energyne's performance.
现在是政♥治♥新闻...
Now to politics...
从这段录像中 我们可以看到一个火球
What you're looking at is dramatic video of a fireball
坠落在圣地亚哥野生动物保护区附近
touching down near the San Diego Wildlife Sanctuary.
有人推测这是昨晚雅典娜1号♥飞船的残骸
It is thought to be debris from last night's Athena-1 tragedy.
然而 现在尚不清楚
However, it's unclear if this is related
这与今天稍早前大猩猩逃出园区
to one of the park's gorillas escaping the enclosure
是否有关联
at the sanctuary earlier this morning.
逃出去的大猩猩名叫乔治
The gorilla's name is George...
等一下 马克 我前面的车...
Hold on a second, Mark. The car ahead of me...
-爆♥炸♥了 -什么
- It just exploded. - What?
目前无法合理解释它的行为
There is currently no explanation for the primate's behavior,
园方还没有发表任何评论
and zoo officials are not commenting at this time.
我们的独家记者杰森·斯洛斯正在现场
Our very own Jason Sloss is at the scene.
杰森 你有什么新消息
Jason, what have you heard?
好的 克里斯 玛利亚
That's right, Chris and Maria.
我现在就在圣地亚哥野生动物保护区
I'm here at the San Diego Wildlife Sanctuary,
对大猩猩乔治的出逃
and the word everyone seems to be using
大家似乎都很惊讶
to describe the gorilla's escape is "Surprising."
在那里 降落
There. Set her down.
我们找到了容器 但已经严重受损
We've secured the canister, but it was pretty badly damaged.
里面的东西都毁了
Whatever was in it was destroyed.
还有些情况
There's something else.
这些狼都死了
These wolves were slaughtered.
从痕迹来看 似乎有一头狼杀光了狼群
From the tracks, looks like another one killed the pack.
它肯定感染了病原体
It's infected with the pathogen.
伯克 我要那头狼 不管死活
Burke, I need that wolf. Dead or alive.
收到
Copy that.
这是你之前说的
This is the list of the
鲜为人知的混种物清单
unrecognized hybrids you were talking about.
乔治的检查结果出来了
George's lab results are in.
情况不太好
You're not gonna like 'em.
这不是真的吧
This can't be right.
他的神经肌肉突触飙升
His neuromuscular synapse activity is through the roof,
血液里的生长激素水平已达到致命程度
his blood has lethal concentrations of growth hormone,
他会死的
he'd be dead.
再检查一遍
Run it again.
查过了
I did.
我查了三遍 每次的数值都在增加
I ran it three times. His values went up each time.
我们不能瞒着这件事
We can't keep this quiet.
动物反应小组一直在问问题
Animal Response is asking questions.
政♥府♥有人打电♥话♥给我 我没接
I just dodged a call. It was someone from the government.
你想让我跟大家说什么
What do you want me to tell people?
什么都不要说
Tell them nothing.
这不是他干的 尼尔森
He didn't do it, Nelson.
你看他 有人把他变成那样了
Look at him. Somebody did that to him.
戴维斯 他杀了一头灰熊
Davis, he killed a grizzly bear.
像折牙签一样折断了他的脖子
Okay? Snapped his neck like it was a toothpick.
听着 规定是这样的
Listen, protocol says,
动物一旦出现攻击行为 必须马上隔离
first sign of aggression mandates immediate isolation.
我们已经把他隔离了
It's what we're doing.
这已经在规定之外了
This is beyond protocol.
戴维斯 看看他
Davis, look at him.
-我在看 -认真看
- I'm looking at him. - Really look at him!
他已经不是我们认识的乔治了
That is not the George we know.
如果我们上报这个情况 他们肯定会杀了他
If we report this, they're gonna put him down.
我不能让那种事发生
I can't let that happen.
我会尽可能不让任何人打扰你
I'll keep everyone off your back as long as I can.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会搞定的 乔治
I'm gonna figure this out, George.
我保证
I promise.
大家听着
All right, everybody, listen up.
我要找一个
I need to find someone who
知道这是什么东西的人
knows exactly what the hell this thing is.
找到了
I found her!
不 我撒谎了 事实上 是她找的我们
No, that's a lie. Technically, she found us.
你就是戴维斯· 奥克耶吧
You must be Davis Okoye.
非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help.
什么帮助
What help?
我是凯特·考德威尔 能量基因公♥司♥的基因学家
I'm Kate Caldwell. I'm a geneticist with Energyne.
你发现了我的研究样本
Um, you recovered my research sample.
你是说这个吗
Yeah, you mean this?
你做过残渣检测了吧
Oh, please tell me you had that tested for residual particulates.
做过了 当然做过了 我一直那样做
Yes, that's exactly what I did. I always do that.
发现的新东西都要做检测
Anytime something new comes in.
艾米 去做残渣检测
Amy, have this tested for residual particulates.
还给我
I need that back.
我要问你几个问题
Actually, I need some questions answered.
那东西到底对我朋友做了什么
Like what the hell is that thing doing to my friend?
我不能跟你讨论这个
Uh, well, I am not allowed to discuss that with you.
好吧
Oh. Okay, well,
那我们没法互相帮助了
I guess we can't help each other then.
凯特·考德威尔 幸会 尼尔森 送客
Kate Caldwell, it was good to meet you. Nelson, show her out.
他在长大 是吧
He's growing, isn't he?
以前所未有的速度
At an unprecedented rate, right?
力量 速度 敏捷度 都增强了
Increased strength, speed, agility.
攻击性超出了这个物种的水平
Demonstrating levels of aggression you don't see in his species.
跟我来
Come with me.
昨晚他还七英尺 五百磅
Last night, he was seven feet, 500 pounds.
今天早上就长到了九英尺 接近一千磅
This morning, he was almost nine feet, pushing 1,000.
他的毛色
His hair?
他有白化病
Yeah, he's an albino.
据我所知 这种猩猩 世上只有他这一只
As far as I know, he's the only living gorilla of his kind.
他懂手语吗
He can sign?
他懂手语 他饿了
Yeah, he can sign and he's hungry.
伙计们 给乔治弄点吃的
Guys, let's get George something to eat.
没事 他们去拿吃的了
It's okay. There you go, buddy.
这就对了
It makes sense.
他肯定饿死了
He must be starving.
他长得太快了
He's growing so rapidly.
"这就对了"
"Makes sense"?
昨晚 他杀了一头灰熊
Last night, he killed a grizzly bear.
那可是这个星球上最厉害的陆地掠食者
The most powerful terrestrial predator on the planet.
凯特 现在你告诉我 这怎么就对了
So you tell me right now, Kate, how any of this makes sense.
你知道CRISPR吗
Are you familiar with CRISPR?
基因工程
Yeah, genetic engineering.
更准确来说是基因编辑
It's more like genetic editing.
我说的是极端的结果
I am talking about extremely specific results.
看这个
Check this out.
鲨鱼一直不停生长