让科学家能够通过基因编辑治好无法治愈的疾病
美国情报体系把基因编辑技术定义
指定为"大规模杀伤性和扩散性武器"
雅典娜1号♥ 雅典娜1号♥ 请回答
Athena-1. Athena-1, come in.
雅典娜1号♥ 这里是控指挥中心
Athena-1, this is Control.
上一次通讯信♥号♥♥不清晰
We have negative copy on that last transmission.
指挥舱有情况 请确认 完毕
We are showing LOS in the command module. Please verify. Over.
指挥中心 我是阿特金斯
Mission Control, this is Atkins.
实验出了点问题
Something went wrong with the test.
船员都死了
The crew is dead.
雅典娜飞船濒临解体
Athena hull integrity is critical.
我正前往逃生舱
I'm headed to the escape capsule.
拒绝请求 你必须返回实验室
Negative, negative. Reroute to the lab and
带上实验对象才能离开
secure the canisters before departure.
但实验对象已经逃走了
But the test subject is loose.
博士 实验对象是一只老鼠
Doctor, the test subject is a rat.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
怎么回事
What is this?
服从命令 博士
You have your orders, Doctor.
快给我开门
Open the goddamn door!
阿特金斯博士 我是克莱尔·怀登
Dr. Atkins, it's Claire Wyden.
带上实验样本 我们才能给你打开逃生舱门
We'll unlock the escape capsule when you secure the samples.
博士 要么带上我的研究回来
Doctor, either you come home with my research,
要么就别回来了
or you don't come home at all.
进入实验室
Entering the lab.
找到了
Okay.
指挥中心 我正在收集样本
Mission Control, securing the samples now.
收到
Copy that.
警告 飞船濒临解体
Warning, hull integrity critical.
天啊
Oh, God.
开门
Open it!
逃生舱已开启
Capsule unlocked.
我喜欢这个味道
Mmm. I love that smell.
让我想起乌干达的时光
Brings me right back to Uganda.
你去过乌干达吗
You've been to Uganda?
当然
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
就算你没死在丛林里 偷猎人也会要了你的命
If the jungle doesn't kill you, the poachers will.
警♥察♥还在为我犯的那些事通缉我
The cops are still after me from all that shit I pulled.
他们叫我"恶魔"
They call me El Diablo.
他们不太说西班牙语 但是有时候也会说一点
I know they don't speak Spanish, but they might as well.
好吧
Right.
-你看过《血钻》吗 -看过
- You ever see Blood Diamond? - Yeah.
讲的是钻石 不过还挺好看的
Now, I know it's about diamonds, but it really captures the vibe.
我不确定故事是不是发生在乌干达
I don't know if it's the same region.
不过 剧情很刺♥激♥
But, you know, it's intense.
在非洲可不能...
Don't mess with Mother Africa...
没事吧 老大
Everything okay, boss?
有情况
No, it's not.
不要动
Don't move a muscle.
这小子在这里吹了一地牛皮
Junior here is dropping a lot of monkey shit
编了这些故事
with these made-up stories.
不过非常有趣 真的
It's very entertaining, though. It's very entertaining.
我真的去过乌干达
I've been to Uganda, man.
我还去过霍格沃茨魔法学校呢
And I've been to Hogwarts.
不过如果你曾经偷猎过
Regardless, if you had any experience with poaching,
你就知道
you would know that it's
在美女面前讲这种事是很不礼貌的
extremely rude to talk about it in front of a lady.
没关系 我无所谓
Oh, it's okay. I can handle it.
我知道你无所谓 我说的是这些美女
Oh, I know you can. I'm talking about these ladies.
虽然不应该有问题
There shouldn't be any problems,
不过记住这里可不是学校教室
but remember you're not in the classroom anymore.
这是野生动物 它们的行为很难预测
These are wild animals. They're very unpredictable.
记住训练的东西 听我指挥
So remember your training, and do exactly as I say.
告诉我 你们看到了什么
Tell me, what do you see?
那只年轻的雄猩猩
The, uh, the young male,
试图在雌猩猩面前建立存在感
is attempting to establish his presence with the female.
他在故作姿态 有点激动
He's posturing, agitated.
听起来像我们认识的人
Sounds like someone we know, right?
毕竟这是帕沃
Okay, let's remember this
第一次和猩猩们接触
is Paavo's first interaction with the troop.
我们慢慢来吧
So we'll just take it nice and easy,
看他怎么响应我的命令
and we'll see how well he responds to my commands.
我...
I...
帕沃
Paavo.
帕沃 帕沃 好了
Paavo. Paavo, it's okay.
费米 伊努 回去吧
Femi, Enu, on station.
好姑娘
Good girls.
冷静点
Easy.
够远了 帕沃
That's far enough, Paavo.
好了 冷静 冷静
It's okay. Calm. Calm.
是我
It's me.
冷静
Calm.
好样的
There you go.
-很酷吧 -没错
- It's cool, right? - Yeah.
好小子
Good boy.
好小子
Good boy.
好小子
Good boy.
戴维斯
Uh... Davis.
所有人待在原地 不要动
Everyone stay where you are. No one move.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你动了我们会有大♥麻♥烦 康纳尔 不要动
If you move, we're gonna be in big trouble. Connor, do not move.
康纳尔 照他说的做
Connor, do what he says.
帕沃
Paavo...
康纳尔 不要动
Connor, don't move!
帕沃
Paavo!
不 帕沃 该死
No! Paavo! Shit!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
康纳尔 康纳尔
Connor! Connor!
没事了
It's okay.
乔治 乔治
George! George!
乔治
George!
乔治 淡定 兄弟 淡定
George! Easy, buddy. Easy.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
很好笑 很好笑
Oh, very funny. Very funny.
我们都觉得很好笑 没错
We're all very impressed. Yes, yes.
你和我都笑了
You and I, laughing at your joke, okay?
新来的 他没笑
New guy, he no laugh.
他哭了
He cry.
笑的反义词
Yeah. Yeah, opposite of laugh.
-康纳尔 现在可以起来了 -百分之百确定吗
- Connor, you can get up now. - Are you 100% on that?
百分之百 你可以起来了
100% sure. You can get up.
看看有没有尿裤子 起来 我们走
And check your diaper. Come on, let's go.
他哭了
He cry.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
他不是要伤害我吗
He's not gonna kill me?
他不是要伤害你 他的幽默感有点怪罢了
No, he's not gonna kill you. He has a unique sense of humor. I...
不 不
Uh, no, no.
乔治没有救戴维斯
George no save Davis.
我不要你救
I don't need your saving. No.
乔治没有救戴维斯 你没有救我
George no save Davis. You didn't save me.
我没事的 我很好
I was fine on my own. I'm fine.
别这样 听着
Stop doing that. Listen,
这很重要 你得对帕沃好一点
it's important for you to be nice to Paavo.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
偷猎者杀光了他的家人
Poachers killed his entire family.
他现在跟你是一家人了
He's in your troop now.
我希望你接纳他
I want you to welcome him.
接纳帕沃
Welcome Paavo.
乔治 能答应我吗
George, you and I cool?
来吧
Come on.
别闹了
Wow, I can't, Come on.
我不应该教你那个 别这样