我们只需要足够的牵引力
We just need to get enough lift
在大楼崩塌的时候保持在顶部
to stay on top of the building as it falls.
就像在雪崩中冲浪
You know, just like riding an avalanche.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know!
宝贝 来吧
Come on, baby! Here we go.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这绝对不会好看
This could get ugly.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
Oh, my God!
抓稳了 凯特
Hold on, Kate!
抓住
Brace!
我拉你
I got you.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
真不敢相信我们活了下来
I can't believe we survived that.
等等 这里还有人
Wait, there's still people here.
我们得叫停空袭 走
We need to call off the airstrike. Come on.
戴维斯
Davis.
我知道
I know.
乔治
George?
你没事吧
You okay?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你回来了真好 哥们
Good to have you back, buddy.
我看上去像一坨屎
Oh, I look like shit?
好吧
Okay.
你看上去像一大坨屎
You look like big shit!
走
Come on.
LX 这里是25号♥毒蛇
Lobo X-ray, this is Viper Two-Five.
护送机已就位 还有八分钟到达目标地点
Escorts are in position. We are eight minutes from target. Over.
收到 25号♥ 跟踪开火 完毕
Roger, Two-Five. Call for fire to follow. Over.
收到
Copy that.
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
你打算怎么办
What's the plan?
开上这辆悍马去找台卫星电♥话♥
I want you to take this Humvee and find a sat phone.
联♥系♥罗素
And get a hold of Russell.
他是我们叫停空袭的唯一机会
He's our only shot at calling off this airstrike.
然后告诉他们
Then let him know there's still
这里还有军人和平民
military personnel and civilians on the ground.
乔治和我会搞定剩下两只
George and I will handle the other two.
-戴维斯 -怎么了
- Davis? - Yeah?
保住你的命 好吗
Try not to get killed, okay?
快去吧
Come on, get going.
好了 乔治 我们得
All right, George. We gotta
在它们毁灭城市之前阻止它们
stop these things before they destroy the city.
没错 我们来大干一场
That's right. Let's kick some ass.
该死
Oh, shit!
狼当然会飞了
Of course the wolf flies.
来抓我啊
Hey! Come and get me,
你这臭家伙
you ugly son of a bitch!
这就对了
That's it!
救命 我需要一台卫星电♥话♥
Help! I need a satellite phone!
这里不安全 女士 我们得赶紧离开这里
It's not safe here, ma'am. We need to go now.
你们俩带她上车
You two, get her on the truck.
等等 还有办法阻止这一切
Wait! There's a way to stop this!
伙计们
Fellas.
罗素
Russell?
-接下来交给我吧 -是 长官
- I will take it from here. - Yes, sir.
深呼吸 博士
Take a breath, Doc.
告诉我你在干什么
Tell me what you're doing here.
解药有用了
The antidote worked.
戴维斯和乔治在努力阻止另外两只
Davis and George are trying to stop the other two.
但是里面还有军人和平民
But there's still civilians and military on the ground.
必须叫停空袭
We have to call off the airstrike.
孩子 这样吧 我们来交换一下
Son, I'll tell you what. Let's trade.
好了 我们走
All right, come on. Let's get.
乔治 走
George, go!
布莱克上校 我是你的老朋友 罗素探员
Colonel Blake, it is your old pal, Agent Russell.
听着 关于你的炸♥弹♥之母
Listen, about your MOABs.
行行好 你能不能
Do me a favor, would you,
在扔下炸♥弹♥之前看一眼联邦广场
and take a gander at Federal Plaza before you drop them?
调出联邦广场无人机影像
Bring up the drone feed on Federal Plaza.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
天啊
My God.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
乔治 不
George, no!
这里是25号♥毒蛇 还有两分钟
This is Viper Two-Five. Two minutes out.
锁定目标 炸♥弹♥之母已装备
Target is locked. MOABs are armed.
打开舱门
Doors are opening.
快跑
Run!
起来 快走啊
Get up! You gotta move!
快点快点快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快点快点
Come on, come on!
你动我朋友就是动我 混♥蛋♥...
You mess with my friend, you mess with me, mother...
该死
Shit!
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
我的天啊
I'll be damned.
终止任务
Abort mission.
乔治
George.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们拯救了城市
We saved the city.
是的
Yeah.
你救了我
You saved me.
乔治救了戴维斯
George saved Davis.
乔治
George.
乔治
George!
我很遗憾 戴维斯
I'm so sorry, Davis.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
他救了很多人的命
He saved a lot of people's lives.
妈妈
Mommy!
是的
Yes, he did.
我刚看到你闭上眼睛了吗
Did I just see you close your eye?
我刚看到你睁开了眼睛
I just saw you open your eye!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
在这种时候
Pretending to be dead?
-假装自己死了 -天啊
- At a time like this? - Oh, my God!
不 不
No, no.
这不好笑 我没有哭
No, it's not funny and I wasn't crying!
我没有哭 好吗 这儿灰尘太大了
I wasn't crying, okay? There's a lot of debris around here!
等等 这是你们俩之间的梗吗
Wait, is this like a thing between you guys?
我们之间没有梗 是他的恶趣味
This is not a thing between us. It's a thing with him!
因为他的幽默感很扭曲
Because he has a twisted sense of humor!
没错 可以这么说吧
Yes, I guess you could say that.
她是我的小队成员
She is part of my troop.
我们是朋友吧
I mean, we're friends, right?
没错
Yeah.
没错 我们是朋友
Yes, we're friends.
不 好了 哥们
No! Come on, dude!
有点素质 好吗
Have some class, okay?
我不知道他怎么回事 凯特 对不起
I don't know what's gotten into him. Kate, I'm so sorry.
乔治 别这样
George, stop.
好吧 好吧 伙计们
All right, all right, guys.
我们回家吧
Let's go home, okay?
哥们 那太好笑了
Dude, that was funny.
我听到了
I heard that!
该死
Shit.
谢谢你们拯救了世界
Thank you for saving the world.
谢谢你叫停了空袭
Yeah, thanks for calling off the airstrike.
就像一个智慧的牛仔曾过的
Like a wise cowboy once said,