Sounds like a plan.
我们的顺风车到了
Looks like our ride's here.
埃文斯上尉
...Captain Evans.
收到 设立环形防线
Copy that. Set a perimeter.
布莱克上校 长官
Colonel Blake, sir.
BD6A 发现目标A与目标B
Black-Dog-Six-Actual, we have eyes on targets Alpha and Bravo.
收到 就位 包围住它们
Roger that. Get in position to box them in.
收到 6A
Roger, Six-Actual.
目标距离8公里 正在快速移♥动♥
Targets are eight klicks out and moving fast.
乔治跟那头狼在一起
George is with the wolf?
你们跟这猩猩交过手吗 长官
You've engaged the gorilla, sir?
还有那头狼
And the wolf.
把它们围在在距离芝加哥约50公里外的采石场里
Got them surrounded in a quarry about 30 miles outside Chicago.
它们的行动轨迹
Their trajectories had them
是直奔芝加哥市去的
both going in a straight line to the city.
两种不同物种一起长途前往一个地点
Two different species making a coordinated long-distance journey.
从没发生过这种事
That just doesn't happen.
不好意思 这人是谁
Excuse me. Who is this?
上校 这位是戴维斯·奥克耶
Colonel, this is Davis Okoye.
他是灵长类动物学家 猩猩是他养大的
He's a primatologist. He raised the gorilla there.
这位是考德威尔博士 她曾在能量基因公♥司♥工作
And that is Dr. Caldwell. She worked for Energyne.
她帮忙制♥造♥出了这些可爱的小伙伴
She helped cook up our cuddly little friends.
罗素探员 这是军事行动
Agent Russell, this is a military operation.
是的 长官 我很清楚 长官 但是现在
Yes, sir. I understand that, sir. But right now,
这两个人比这世界上的
these two know more about
任何人都要了解这几只动物
these creatures than anyone on this planet.
你会想听听他们的看法的
I think you need to hear what they have to say.
上校 大家必须明白
Colonel, what everybody has to understand is
现在事情不止是关乎一头狼和一只大猩猩了
this is no longer just a wolf and a gorilla.
狼和大猩猩会互相攻击
A wolf and a gorilla would be attacking each other.
而不会一起
They wouldn't be traveling
朝着同一个目的地径直而去
in a straight line to the same destination.
那他们此行的原因和目的是什么
Then what are they doing and why are they going to Chicago?
因为有东西在召唤他们
Because they're being called.
我还在能量基因公♥司♥时 我们研究过蝙蝠的DNA
When I was at Energyne, we worked with bat DNA.
怀登姐弟沉迷于开♥发♥生物声纳通讯
The Wydens were obsessed with developing biosonar communication,
看来他们已经成功用上了
and it looks like they got it to work.
能量基因公♥司♥肯定发射了某种信♥号♥♥吸引他们到那里
Energyne must be emitting some kind of signal to draw them there.
他们会不顾一切地
Those creatures will do anything
前往信♥号♥♥源所在地去关掉它
to get to that signal and make it stop.
上校 你必须疏散芝加哥
Colonel, you have to evacuate Chicago.
他们被编译了再生能力
These creatures are engineered to regenerate.
子弹和坦克阻挡不了他们
Bullets and tanks are not gonna stop them.
我们有紧急命令 奥克耶先生
We have our contingencies in order, Mr. Okoye.
上校
Colonel.
与此同时 联调局要求你们留在这里
In the meantime, the FBI has requested that you remain here.
他们有些问题要问你们
They have a few questions of their own.
他们会送你们出去
These gentlemen will see you out.
-女士 走吧 -走吧
- Ma'am, let's go. - Come on.
你这是在犯大错 上校
You're making a big mistake, Colonel.
先生 走吧
Sir, let's go.
目标已进入包围圈
Targets in circle.
所有机♥枪♥手 目标进入三面击杀区
All Bushmasters, targets in three kill zone.
等候命令再开火
Hold fire till playtime.
BD6A 我们包围了目标
Black-Dog-Six-Actual, we have the targets surrounded.
已到伏击点 所有机♥枪♥手待命
Ambush is set. All Bushmasters standing by.
准备出击
Prepare to engage.
行动会失败的 我们得去芝加哥
This operation is gonna go south fast. We have to get to Chicago.
好 我在想办法
Yeah, I'm working on it.
你们两个 我们要转移去左边
All right, you two. We're in the transport to the left.
-凯特 过来 过来 -喂 喂
- Kate, come on, come on. - Hey! Hey!
我说了左边
Hey, I said left.
好了 等一下 小伙子们
Okay. Hold on a second, boys.
两位军官看起来很聪明
You look like very smart MPs.
你们也知道
You also know there's a
外面出了很多不好的事
lot of bad shit that's going on right now.
我得跟你们说实话
And I gotta be honest with you both,
要我们待在这里 我觉得不行
this stuff that we're doing? It's not working for me.
-够了 快走 -好了 好吧
- Enough. Move! - Okay, all right.
就想想这个
Just consider this.
我以前参过军 我们不要搞成这样
I'm a former team guy. Let's not do this thing,
你不要打我 威胁我
where you get in my face, you threaten me,
因为这样我就不得不把你打晕
because I'm gonna have to knock you out,
然后你 看着我 我就得把你勒晕
and then, you, look at me. I'm gonna choke you out so bad,
你会尿自己一身的 当着一位女士的面
you're gonna urinate yourself, and in front of the lady.
-这可不好看 -这是命令不是该死的请求
- It's not a good look. - It wasn't a goddamn request!
走吧
Let's go!
我就是不想这种事发生
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.
我的胳膊可不留情 别抵抗了
That's a big arm. Don't fight it.
别抵抗了
Don't fight it.
好了 睡一觉吧
There you go. Sleepy time.
你想到的就是这个办法吗
That's the plan you were working on?
我没把他们杀了
Well, I didn't kill them.
我们要找什么
So what are we looking for?
找一架直升机
We're looking for a helicopter,
但最好是没有被军队的人包围着的
but preferably one that's not surrounded by military personnel.
他们医院里很可能有一架地面作战用的医疗直升机
They probably have a grounded medevac chopper at the hospital.
这就是为何身边要有个博士[医生]
And that's why you always bring a doctor.
干得漂亮 博士
Good job, Doc.
瞧瞧这
Well, well, well, looky here.
在偷医院的直升机啊
Stealing the hospital whirlybird.
刮目相看啊
Color me impressed.
太有创意了
That is creative.
拜托 你也看到乔治对我们的飞机做了什么
Come on. You already saw what George did to our plane.
你知道大家都低估了那些动物
You know everyone's underestimating these animals.
但是你们俩有魔法子弹
But you two have the magic bullet?
我们认为我们知道该去哪儿找
We think we know where to find it.
听着
Listen,
克莱尔·怀登非常聪明
Claire Wyden is way too
不会创造出一个她自己无法控制的武器
smart to create a weapon she can't control.
基因能源公♥司♥里肯定有能
They must have an antidote at Energyne
停止变异的解药
that can halt the mutations.
如果我们能拿到解药 这将是我们
If we get our hands on it, it could be our only shot
能阻止乔治和狼夷平芝加哥的唯一机会
to stop George and the wolf before they level Chicago.
这可不是什么车站 兄弟
You know, this ain't no truck stop, amigo.
他们不会把钥匙留在遮阳板下
They don't just leave keys under the visor.
等等 你要帮我们吗
Wait, you're helping us?
你救了我的命 我想我也只能做到这样了
You saved my life. I reckon it's the least I can do.
涉及到怀登的事上 我们立场一致
We're on the same page when it comes to the Wydens.
他们觉得他们凌驾于法律之上
They think they're above the law.
我要提醒他们其实并不然
And I wanna remind them that they ain't.
所以没错 我们要互相帮助
So yes, we are helping each other.
做你该做的事
Do what you do.
随时联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
比我预想的要顺利多了
That went way better than I thought it would.
没错 我本来也想把他打趴下的
Yeah, it did. I was hoping I could knock him out, too, though.
你应该知道跟人打交道还有别的方式吧
You know there are other ways of dealing with people, right?
我知道 但是那样没意思
I do know that, yeah, but that's no fun.
你应该知道怎么让这玩意上天吧
I assume you know how to fly this thing.
当然了
Absolutely.
正在回忆
It's coming back to me.
都回忆起来了
It's all coming back, right now.
没错
Yeah.
回忆起来了 回忆起来了
It's coming back. It's coming back.
长官 离日出还有15分钟
Sir, we are 15 minutes from sunrise.
进行火力跟踪 完毕
Call for fire to follow, over.
发现目标 响尾蛇已就绪 可以开火
We have the targets. Serpents are in position. It's playtime.
调出红外成像画面
Get the FLIR footage onscreen.
打开红外成像
FLIR is up.
36小队 目标在视野内
This is Three-Six. Targets in the open, over.
可以开火