African spiny mouse.
非洲刺毛鼠的DNA让他有了极强的再生能力
Its DNA makes it capable of extreme regeneration.
"戴维斯·奥克耶 灵长类专家"
"Davis Okoye, Primate Specialist."
陆军特种部队
Army Special Forces.
你是执行了很多神秘的国际任务吗
What are you, some kind of international man of mystery?
我看到好多的"加密" "加密" "加密"
I see a lot of "Redacted." "Redacted, redacted..."
关键的来了
Oh, here we go.
调职联♥合♥国♥反盗猎特别行动组
"Transferred to the United Nations' Special Anti-Poaching Task Force."
你得知道 我本人 也是个动物爱好者
Well, I'll have you know that I, myself, am also an animal lover.
别废话了 罗素
Let's cut the bullshit, Russell.
我说了 把乔治送上飞机无异于自杀
I told you, having George on this airplane is suicidal.
我们给他用了非常强效的镇静剂
He's on a very powerful sedative drip.
在我们叫醒他之前 他都不会醒
He will not wake up until we wake him up.
先生 恕我直言 以他现在的生长速率
Sir, with all due respect, at his rate of growth,
在我们落地之前
that sedative is gonna become
镇静剂就对他无效了
ineffective long before we're back on the ground.
我们已经考虑了生长速率 还有他的药物代谢率
We factored in his growth rate. Same as his elevated metabolism.
-先生 -还有他体内的血液的增长率
- Sir. - And the increased amount of blood in his system.
我们也许不是这个房♥间里最聪明的人
We may not be the brightest bulbs in the room,
但我们也不赖
but we're doing all right.
更何况
Especially considering,
你还有另一个试验品
you got another one of your
正在外头兴风作浪呢
little science experiments running around out there.
"另一个"是什么意思
What do you mean another one?
你不知道那头9米长的巨狼吗
Oh, you didn't know about the 30-foot wolf?
先生
Oh, sir,
你这体型庞大的大猩猩已经是旧闻了
your oversized monkey is old news.
老天
Jesus.
网上的肥宅都叫他"拉尔夫"
Weirdos on the Internet are calling him "Ralph."
你为谁效忠
Who do you work for?
先生 我为美国人♥民♥效忠
Sir, I work for the American people.
国土安♥全♥局♥ 中情局
Homeland? CIA?
正义联盟
Justice League?
我是OGA的
I'm OGA.
我听过这种扯淡 "其它相关部门" 对吧
I've heard that bullshit before. "Other Government Agency," Huh?
真聪明
It's clever.
没错 先生 很聪明
Yes, sir, it is clever.
瞧 当科学惹了麻烦
You see, when science shits the bed,
我就是在后面擦屁♥股♥的那个人
I'm the guy they call to change the sheets.
乔治会怎么样
What's gonna happen to George?
这不是他的错
He didn't ask for any of this.
他不该被这样对待
He sure as hell doesn't deserve it.
不管是不是他的错 他都很危险
Whether it is his fault or not, he is dangerous.
但有解药可以治好他
But there's a cure for this.
她帮助研究了感染乔治的病原体
She helped engineer the pathogen that infected George.
她在能量基因公♥司♥工作
She works for Energyne.
你是说"工作过"
You mean used to.
"凯特·考德威尔博士"
"Dr. Kate Caldwell.
斯坦福大学生物化学博士
Ph.D. in Biochemistry from Stanford,
主攻保护遗传学
with a specialty in Conservation Genetics."
在2010年被能量基因公♥司♥聘请
Recruited by Energyne in 2010.
不到两年
Fired by Energyne,
被公♥司♥解职
a little less than two years ago.
更厉害的来了
It gets better.
原因是企图盗窃公♥司♥硬盘
Caught trying to steal company hard drives,
在格林维尔联邦惩教所
and did 13, what I'm sure were glorious months,
度过了非常愉快的13个月
in our beautiful Greenville Federal Correctional Institute.
从这位大个子脸上的表情判断
Well, I am guessing by the look on the big fella's face
他是头一回知道这些
that this is all news to him.
旅途愉快
Enjoy your flight.
对了 奥克耶先生 关于你的朋友
Oh. Mr. Okoye, about your friend.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我真心感到遗憾
I am truly sorry.
抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
你到底能不能治愈乔治
Can you cure George or not?
我知道能量基因公♥司♥
I know that Energyne was
当时正在研究针对病原体的抗体
working on a counter-measure to the pathogen,
能还是不能
Yes or no?
不能
No.
克莱尔 我找到他了
Claire, I found him.
一帮神秘部门的人昨晚
Some black ops-looking dudes loaded the gorilla,
用货机把大猩猩运走了
into a cargo plane late last night.
你知道谁和他们在一起吗
You know who that is with them?
不知道 不过很显然 他没少去健身房♥
No. But clearly, he likes hitting the gym.
不 我说的是那个女的
No. The woman.
是凯特·考德威尔
It's Kate Caldwell.
考德威尔博士
Dr. Caldwell.
没错 她在那干什么
Yeah. What's she doing out there?
鉴于我们跟她之间的历史
Well, given our history with her,
她至今因为坐牢
her blaming us for putting
和她兄弟的死 还在怪罪我们
her in prison and the death of her brother,
要我猜 她在收集证据想扳倒我们
my best guess? Gathering evidence to screw us over.
我告诉过你 两年前我们就该把她清理掉
I told you, we should've liquidated her two years ago.
克莱尔 你没法把所有问题都清理掉
Claire, you can't liquidate every problem you have.
我持保留意见
Agree to disagree.
克莱尔 我说真的
Claire, I'm serious! Hey!
不敢相信我要说这话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我已经根本不在乎钱了
but I don't even care about the money anymore, okay?
我只是不想坐牢
I just don't want to go to prison.
所以如果你有什么计划 我非常想听听
So if you have a plan, I would love to hear it.
布雷特 我向来有计划
Brett, I always have a plan.
如果你赋予了试验对象非凡的基因能力
If you've given a subject extraordinary genetic gifts,
无限的身体潜能
and unlimited physical
加上难以想象的暴♥力♥
potential combined with unthinkable violent,
以及易发起攻击的性格 你要怎么控制住它
and aggressive disposition, how do you control it?
我不知道 给它镇定剂或者...
I don't know, you give it a chill pill or...
没错 瞧 没那么难
Yes. See? That wasn't so hard.
对
Yes!
R-19 镇定剂 小小一支就能停止
R-19, the chill pill. One small dose will stop
被感染的动物的生长和攻击
an infected creature's growth and aggression.
为了将它们吸引到这里
And to draw them here,
我们还重新编译了病原体
the pathogen also genetically rewired the subject
让实验对象能响应低频无线电波
to respond to a low frequency radio wave.
我们很走运
Lucky for us,
这座建筑拥有
this building has some of
世界上最强大的无线电天线
the most powerful radio antennas in the world.
我昨晚让团队调试好了
I had our team modify this one last night.
现在我们只需要打开信♥号♥♥开关
Now, we just have to turn on the signal.
这些怪物会不顾一切地过来
And those creatures will do anything to get here
让它停下
and make it stop.
猜猜它要长成万米高会怎样
How do you think that will go over at 32,000 feet?
那猩猩会把整个世界都毁了的
That monkey will bring the whole plane down.
等巨狼到这儿 我们先让军队对付它
And when the wolf gets here, we let the military kill it,
然后我们就收集武器化的DNA
and then we collect a sample of the weaponized DNA.
然后我们就卖♥♥抗体赚得盆满钵满
Then we sell that shit for a mint!
乔治 你没事吧
George, you okay, buddy?
这下不妙
Oh, no.
快起来
Get up. Now!
警告 警告 警告
Caution. Caution. Caution.
对准他的身体
Aim for his body!
朝他开枪
Light him up!
后撤
Get back!
快 到这来
Come on, come on!
系好安全带
Strap in.
612H 求救 求救
6-1-2-Heavy, mayday, mayday!
该死
Shit. Shit.
乔治
George.
该死
Oh, shit!
抓稳了
Hold on!
戴维斯
Davis!
快抓住