把枪弄掉了就要重头被罚
You drop that rifle, Private Peaceful, you begin the punishment again.
听到了吗? - 是的,中士
Do you hear me? - Yes, Sergeant.
我没听到 - 是的,中士
I didn't hear you! - Yes, Sergeant!
快点跑
Now move your feet!
快
Move!
起来
You get up.
起来…
Get up. Get up!
你想试试看吗,中士? 你想找碴?别弄他
You wanna try it, Sergeant? You wanna pick on someone? Leave him be!
快点,查理
Go on!
你别管,查理
Leave it, Charlie.
你说什么?
You were saying?
别管了,查理 - 你们其他人离开
Leave it, Charlie. - The rest of you men, fall out!
查理
Charlie.
站住别动
Steady up there.
巴克兰中尉
Lieutenant Buckland.
立正
Attention!
战争时期不顺从就等于叛变
Insubordination in a time of war is mutiny.
叛变将被枪决
And mutiny is punishable by death by firing squad.
这次皮斯弗尔算是被放过了
Now, this time, Peaceful's been let off lightly.
战场第一重惩条款
Field punishment number one.
让他们解散,中士
Fall the men out, Sergeant.
解散
Fall out!
你这下神气不起来了吧?
Not so cocky now, are you?
大兵
Soldier.
千万别挑战我
Don't outdo me now.
他似乎很喜欢你 - 谢谢
He seemed to like you. - Thank you.
非常谢谢你,干杯
Thank you very much indeed. Cheers.
快跑,大兵
Move! Move, soldier!
老天 快点,帕森
Move it, Parsons!
加油,孩子们!
Come on, boys.
向前!加油,孩子们
Keep going! Come on, boys!
尼波
Nipper!
加油,孩子们
Come on, boys!
佛瑞德…彼得…快挖
Fred! Fred! Pete!
佛瑞德 快挖,挖啊
Dig, men! Dig!
托马斯,托马斯
Tommo! Tommo!
托马斯
Tommo!
托马斯…过来…杀
Tommo! Tommo! Come here, lad.
过来…
Come on. Come on. Come on, boy!
好了,起来
All right, come on!
好了…没事了,托马斯
All right. All right, all right. It's all right, Tommo.
我们还以为你死了
We thought we lost you, Tommo lad.
这里是个不毛之地啊
We're in the middle of bloody no man's land.
我们让你回家,托马斯
We'll get you home, Tommo.
回家?我们在这里度假耶
Home? We're on a bloody holiday.
我们得离开这里
We've gotta get out of this, lads!
我们动不了
No, we can't move.
我们现在最好保持原地不动吧,待在原地?
Well, then we better stay put then, hadn't we?
再50码就到德军的壕沟了
Stay put? We're only 5O yards from the German trenches.
我要你们通通站起来
I want all of you on your feet, now!
你们是怎么回事?
What the hell is the matter with you lot?
你派我们过来被机关枪扫射
You send us out there, Sergeant, watch the machine guns mow us all down.
站起来
On your feet!
你们是要违背我的命令吗?
Are you disobeying my order, Private Peaceful?
你们是不是要违背我的命令?
Are you disobeying my order?
他走不动,更跑不了,他受伤了
He can't walk, Sergeant, let alone run. He's wounded!
我要你们通通站起来
I want all you men on your feet now,
不然就受军法处分
or it's a court martial, Peaceful.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
快走…
Let's go! Go! Go!
我要你们冲过去
I want you over the top!
快走
Let's go!
插好刺刀
Fix bayonets!
进攻…
Charge!
佛瑞德
Fred!
查理,我必须要告诉你一件事
Charlie, I have to tell you.
我听说那个女孩的事了
I heard about the girl.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她叫做安娜
Her name was Anna.
她好美
She was lovely.
但不是她
But it's not her.
我知道
I know.
你还爱着莫莉
You still have feelings for Molly.
我死了都会爱着她 - 托马斯
I'll love her till the day I die. - Tommo.
听着…
Listen.
我在听
I am.
爸爸不该死的
Father needn't have died.
他是为了救我
He was trying to save me.
如果我听他的话赶快跑开
If only I'd have ran when he called out to me,
树就不会倒在他身上
the tree wouldn't have fallen on him.
他就还会活着
He'd have lived.
杀死他的不是那棵树
It was that tree that killed him, Tommo.
也不是你
Not you.
拿去
Here.
我要给你这个
I want you to have this.
这支表很棒
It's such a wonderful watch.
只要定时上发条,它就会一直走
You wind it regular and time will never stop.
你必须答应我好好保管这支表
You have to promise to look after it, though, Tommo.
我答应
I promise.
佛瑞德?
Fred?
继续走,托马斯
Keep going, Tommo.
快点,查理
Come on, Charlie.
汉利
Hanley.
射他,杀死那坏蛋
Shoot him. Kill the bastard!
他会控诉托马斯 快啊
He'll put Tommo on charge.
继续前进
Go on!
左,右…
Left, right, left, right, left!
左,右…
Left, right, left, right!
停
Halt!
两名在后方守着,齐步走!
Escort, two paces to the rear. March!
我,费兹派克上校在此战时法庭
I, Major Fitzpatrick, convene this field general court martial
审判皮斯弗尔大兵,在敌军面前表现懦弱的罪刑
to try the case of cowardice in the face of the enemy against Private Peaceful.
他违背我的命令
He disobeyed my orders, sir,
总部的命令,要他进攻
the order from High Command, to press home the attack.
皮斯弗尔,你是个没用的人
Peaceful, you're a worthless man.
没用
Worthless.
军事庭判定
This field general court martial finds
被告皮斯弗尔大兵有罪
the accused, Private Peaceful, guilty as charged.
将犯人带走 - 是
Take away the prisoner. - Sir!
护卫兵,立正
Escort, attention!
查理
Charlie.
我无法不想家乡的事
I can't stop thinking of home.
母亲,大乔
Mother, Big Joe.
莫莉 - 莫莉
Molly. - Molly.
小托马斯
Little Tommo.
他们会知道吗?
Will they know?
他们会知道的
They'll know.
他们会知道
They'll know.
别哭,托马斯
No tears, Tommo lad.
别哭
No tears.
两兄弟都被控诉,都被监禁
Both brothers were charged, both were imprisoned.
为什么只有一个被审判?
So why bring only one of them to trial, sir?
不该两个都被驳回吗?
Shouldn't both cases be dismissed?
我们无法忍♥受 士兵在敌军面前违背军令
We cannot have soldiers disobeying orders in the face of the enemy.
我必须判决最重的刑责 最后将决定权交给将军
I must pass the maximum sentence, then the final decision is for the General.
海格会展现他的仁慈的
And Haig could show mercy.
那为什么要动用行刑军?
Then why bother to recommend the firing squad, sir?
我没有命令,是军令如此规定
I'm not recommending it. I'm bound by the Army Act.
要怪就怪政♥府♥吧
You blame the government.
军队采用最严格的法规
This army runs on strict discipline.
电影精选列表