秘密地
In secret.
托马斯,你们居然背着我偷偷玩在一起
Play your little daft games without me, Tommo, all right?
快工作啊,托马斯
Work, Tommo!
谢谢你
Thank you.
可恶的德国兵
Damned Hun.
我们骑兵要出动了
Call in the cavalry.
我们要联合法国去打德国了
We shall be fighting with the Frenchies against the Bosch.
莫莉
Molly.
莫莉?
Molly?
你躲好一点 - 嘿,过来
Make yourself scarce. - Hey, come here.
我想念你们两个
I miss you, both.
过来…
Come here. Come here!
过来小羊们,很好
Come on, girls. That's right.
一只了
There's one.
一只…
There's one. There's one.
两只…
There's two, there's two.
快进去
Come on in, girl.
再来一只…很好
Bring us another one. Bring us another one. That's it.
快点,小绵羊 - 可以了
Come on, girl. - There she is.
嗯,这只真可爱
Ooh err, look at this at one.
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
什么?
Pardon?
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
她是哪一个?
Well, which one? Her?
你太年轻了还不能恋爱
You're far too young to be in love, Tommo.
好吧,孩子?
All right, boy'?
快点啊,你们
Come on, girls.
谢谢你了,查理
Thanks, Charlie.
我挑战你们谁先脱好衣服
I dare you to take off all your clothes.
不行
No!
快啊男生们,勇敢点
Come on, boys, be a man.
太奇怪了,乔
That's strange, Joe.
战争开始了
It's war.
马匹和枪枝
Horses and guns.
我们打败波尔人就是靠这些
That's how we beat the Boer in the Cape.
还准备打跑祖鲁人
And how we knocked the stuffing out of the Zulu in Natal.
马匹和枪枝
Horses and guns.
但我们的马匹只会拉车啊
But we work with cart horses, you daft old bug...
你这老糊涂你们需要的是猎人,不是农夫
You'll need hunters, not ploughers.
我们的马匹很快会被征召,我都来不及回家种田呢
Our horses will no sooner charge into battle than I skip home before last orders.
又不是只有骑兵
It's not just the cavalry.
我们要怎么搬运大型武器?
How do you move the great guns,
靠火车吗? 还有要补充的弹♥药♥呢?
the ammunition trains, the supply magazines?
军队需要很多的马匹
The army needs all the horses it can get.
还有人手
And all the men.
身强体壮的年轻人,准备为国争光的爱国青年
Fit, able-bodied young men, ready to fulfil their patriotic duty.
老糊涂…
The old fart...
起来革命吧
Up the revolution!
他们把她赶出门了
They've thrown her out.
她爸爸和上尉把她赶出门
Her father and the Colonel have thrown her out.
都是你的错,查理 - 为什么?怎么了?
It's your fault, Charlie. - Why? What's going on?
她有你的孩子了吗?
What's going on is that she's gonna have your baby.
就是这么回事
That's what's going on.
我并不想瞒着你
I didn't want to hide it from you, Tommo.
但你就是瞒着我 - 她不想伤害你
But you did hide it from me. - She didn't want to hurt you.
你爱她对吧?
You love her, don't you?
但我爱她
But I love her, Tommo.
她也爱我
She loves me.
她不再是个女孩了
She's not a girl any more.
我恨你 - 你并不恨我,托马斯
I hate you. - No, you don't, Tommo.
不然谁当我的伴郎?
And besides, who'll be my best man?
吉米·帕森斯?
Jimmy Parsons?
你要结婚了? - 当然
You're getting married? - Of course.
当然不是跟吉米·帕森斯结婚
But not to Jimmy Parsons.
还是朋友?
Friend?
詹姆士
Well, James,
他很快就离开学校了
he left school sooner than you wanted.
接着就让一个女孩大了肚子
And now he's gone and got a nice girl pregnant.
让你想到谁?
Who does that remind you of?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有婚礼钟声?
No wedding bells?
没有钟声
No bells.
像三胞胎
Like triplets.
乔?
Joe?
你睡了吗?
Are you awake?
爸爸是因为我而死的
Father died because of me, Joe.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
橘子和柠檬
Oranges and lemons,
是上天的恩赐
say the bells of...
圣马丁的男僮说 你欠我五块钱呢
You owe me five farthings, say the bells of St Martin's.
你何时还钱?老贝利的男孩说。
When will you pay me?, say the bells of Old Bailey.
谁会开枪杀死自己的士兵?
Who would shoot their own soldiers?
好痒啊,有跳蚤 - 可能更惨呢
Itchy sods, lice. - Could be worse.
有可能是长阴虱
Could be crabs.
我看过法国人杀死懦弱的同胞
I see the French and they shoot their lot for cowardice all the time.
那有什么好处?
What good's that do?
将军和政客都是混♥蛋♥
And the generals and the politicians,
他们只是不希望,我们问他们为什么要开战
they think it stops us from asking what we're doing out here in the first place.
当然不是这样
Well, it bloody doesn't.
你为什么让他走?
Why don't you just let him off?
让他躲在战线后方?
Let him sit out the war behind bars?
说什么都好
Anything.
不要
No.
床头突然点亮一盏蜡烛
Here comes a candle to light you to bed.
屠夫来了,要砍断你的头
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head.
咚咚咚咚,最后一个人也倒下
Chip chop, chip chop, the last man's dead!
托马斯
Tommo!
那里我才刚刚扫过
Don't sweep up where I just cleaned then.
那你自己来啊
Well, do it yourself then.
好吧
All right.
来吧,托马斯,你打我吧
Come on, Tommo, go on and punch me.
你自己加油吧
Come on, yourself.
来啊…托马斯。快啊,托马斯,你打我啊,
Come on. Come on, then, Tommo. Come on, Tommo.
小屁孩 - 我不是小孩子了
Come on, then, boy. - I'm not a boy.
别打了,别打了
Break it up, lads. Break it up!
军务局来的公文,他们要我的马
It's official. War Office, they want my horses.
愚蠢
That's stupid.
你不能跟他们吵,要顺着他们
You can't argue with them, Charlie. We dance to their tune.
“缴出所有马匹”
"Calling all horse herders."
我需要你送去市场
I need you to deliver them to market.
我去
I'll do it.
交给你了 - 非常好,谢谢
Here, sir. - That's quite all right. Thank you.
你要好好照顾它们
Look after 'em, won't you?
女士先生们,男孩女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
我就直话直说了
I shan't beat about the bush.
我不会骗你们说法国人都很弱
I shan't tell you it's all tickety-boo out there in France.
这场战争很艰难
It's an hard slog.
关于这场战争,你只有一个问题要问
There's only one question you need to ask yourselves about this war.
你希望看到谁在街上游♥行♥?
Who would you rather see marching through your streets?
我们?还是德军?
Us lot? Or the Hun?
如果我们不打败他们,在这游♥行♥的就会他们
Because if we don't beat them over there, they'll come marching through right here,
他们会烧掉你们的房♥子,奸♥淫♥掳掠
burning your houses, violating your women, killing your children.
他们不仅打败英勇的比利时大兵
They've not only beaten brave little Belgium,
还抢了法国最繁荣的地区
but now they've taken a fair slice of France, too.
我们要是不攻下他们,也会被并吞的
If we don't beat them at their own game, they'll gobble us up as well.
你们希望被德军占领吗? - 不要
Well, do you want the Hun here? - No!
要吗? - 不要
'D0 you? - No!
想不想让他们臣服我们帝国? - 想
Shall we blast them to kingdom come? - Yes!
那我们就需要你“马上从军”
Then we shall need you.
法国战场上的同胞也需要你
And all the brave lads out in France need you, too.
电影精选列表