片名:柑橘与柠檬啊(英国)
Private Peaceful 2012
军法判定被告皮斯弗尔大兵
This field general court martial finds the accused, Private Peaceful,
依军法第四项罪名成立
guilty as charged in accordance with Section 4 of the Army Act.
在判决前你将被收押
You will remain in custody until sentenced.
判决即刻执行,将犯人带走
These proceedings are now terminated, take away the prisoner.
长官,押送犯人,左转
Sir, prisoner and escort, left turn.
左,右…
Left, right, left, right, left.
左,右…
Left, right, left, right, left, right, left.
左,右…
Left, right, left, right, left, right...
再10分钟就12点了
Ten to midnight.
我不能睡
I shan't sleep.
我不能入梦乡
I won't dream it away.
今晚是很特别的一晚
Tonight, more than any other night of my life,
我要保持清醒
I want to feel alive.
“英格兰 1908年”
快走,免得被抓
Let's go. Before we get caught.
12只雉鸡
Twelve pheasants.
12只? - 是啊
Twelve? - Yeah.
我的土地,我的雉鸡
My land, my pheasants.
我们应该到田野上去的
We should be out, working in the fields.
学校学得更多,那样也不错
We'll learn more at school. It's not so bad.
真的
Honest.
查理,你每次说真的时候
Whenever you say honest, Charlie,
我知道你都在说谎
I know it's not true.
嘿!
Hey!
加速前进 佛莱德
Fred.
好了,彼得
All right, Pete.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
注意你的前方,皮斯弗尔
Watch where you're going, Peaceful.
马宁老师来了
Mr Munnings is coming!
上学不可以打赤脚
You do not come to school in bare feet.
不能说谎
You do not lie.
不能作弊
You do not cheat.
这些是我的规定
These are my commandments.
听清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
清楚了
Yes, sir.
尼尔森上将
Admiral Nelson.
贝登堡将军
General Baden-Powell.
大不列颠的英雄
Great British heroes.
为了国王与国家奋战
Fighting for king and country.
从滑铁卢…
From Waterloo...
“可怕,悲惨的野兽”
"Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie,
“我胸口的痛啊”
"O, what a panic's in thy breastie!"
“与我相比,你已受到呵护”
"Still thou are blest, compared wi' me!"
“你是天之骄子”
"The present only toucheth thee."
请说,尼波
Yes, Nipper?
小姐,你为什么要说外国话?
Why am you be talking foreign, miss?
那不是外国话,是老鼠的故事
It's not foreign, it's about a mouse.
是苏格兰语
It's Scottish.
苏格兰在哪?
And where is Scotland?
在英国啊 小姐?
England, miss?
我来,查理
I can do it, Charlie.
打死结,这样就打不开了
Double knot, so it will never come undone.
他是你哥哥吗?
Is he your brother?
你♥爸♥爸是做什么的?
What does your dad do?
猎场看守人
Gamekeeper.
我爸爸是抓老鼠的
My dad's a rat catcher.
就像童谣里说的
Like the Pied Piper?
是的,但他不喜欢小孩
Yes. Only he don't like children.
托马斯
Tommo.
你好,乔
Hello, Joe.
真可爱,乔
That's lovely, Joe.
橘子和柠檬是上天的恩赐…
Oranges and lemons...
听说他是个神经病, - 你说什么?吉米·帕森斯?
He's got a loony for a brother. - What did you say, Jimmy Parsons?
你哥哥是疯子…
Your brother's a loony, your brother's a loony.
他不是。 - 他就是
No, he's not. - Yes, he is.
吉米·帕森斯不会再这么做了,托马斯
Jimmy Parsons won't be doing that again, Tommo.
他这次可真丢脸
Got him in the goolies.
你的太太
Your wife, sir.
不能多待在外头享受新鲜空气吗?
Can't we stay outside in the fresh air a little longer?
太冷了
It's far too cold.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们今天在学校做了什么事?
And what did you boys get up to at school today?
跟平常差不多
This and that.
你的脸怎么了?托马斯?
What have you done to your face, Tommo?
面包和奶油布丁,我最爱吃了
Bread and butter pudding, my favourite.
托马斯
Tommo.
我最爱吃了
My favourite.
你好,乔 - 爸爸
Hello, Joe. - Father.
今天打猎打得如何啊?
How was the shoot, James?
你问孩子们
Ask the boys.
我们有去学校,真的
We were at school. Honest.
上尉把战利品都带走了
Colonel saw the best of it.
那个老糊涂
He's a silly old fart.
完全不讲理
Mad old duffer.
就算他是老糊涂
He may well be a silly old fart,
但上还是付你薪水 让我们有房♥子住啊
but it's the Colonel who pays your wage and puts the roof above your head.
那不是他的钱,是他老婆的
It's not his money, he married into it.
好啦… - 他真是个老糊涂
Now, now... - He's a silly old bugger.
你们要尊重人家
You must show more respect.
好吧,我只尊重值得尊重的人,亲爱的
Well, I show my respect where respect's due, my love.
“你的眼睛好大啊,外婆”
"What big eyes you have, Grandma, '
“小红帽说”
"said Little Red Riding Hood.
“这样才能看清楚你啊”大野狼说
"'All the better to see with, ' said the wolf.
“你的牙齿好大啊,外婆”
"What big teeth you have, Grandma.'
“这样才能
"'All the better
吃掉你啊”
"'to gobble you up."'
这故事太幼稚了
We're too old for this.
乔 又不像你常在学校听故事
Big Joe don't get stories like you do at school.
学校
School.
星期六要不要跟我去森林,托马斯?
Will you come up to the woods with me on Saturday, Tommo?
我们去处理那些枯树
We'll clear the dead trees.
这里唯一需要处理的是托马斯的脑袋
The only dead wood around here that needs clearing's in Tommo's head.
你不是要带他们睡了?
I thought you were putting the boys to bed.
你们看什么?
What are all you men looking at?
这样砍树好可怜喔
Seems sad to chop down the old trees.
这样才能让胡桃长得好
Well, it clears space for the walnuts.
我不喜欢胡桃
I don't like walnuts.
胡桃树很特别
Walnut trees are special.
为什么? - 这是木头的纹理
Why? - It's the grain of the wood.
可以做很棒的家具
It makes fine furniture.
快点,比狄,那些女孩可不等人
Come on, Biddy, these ladies haven't got all day.
是的,法尔小姐
Yes, Miss Far.
有些可能早走了
Some may not even have that long.
早安,姑妈
Morning, Aunty.
啊,你想要什么呢?皮斯弗尔?
And what might you be after, Hazel Peaceful?
炉火用的木炭罗
More blacking for the stove.
那你得跟其他人一起排队了
Well, you'll have to take your turn like everyone else.
走吧,乔
Come on, Joe.
早安,太太
Morning, madam.
上尉要相同的货,如果你愿意的话
The Colonel's usual, if you please.
我自己去送
I'll deliver it myself.
这给你
There you go.
我的快递小子
My deliverer.
你的鼻烟,上尉
Your pinch of snuff, Colonel.
小姐,我想好好掐你一下
I'd like to pinch you, Miss Far.
上尉
Colonel.
别管他,他嘴巴很紧的
Don't mind him, he's the soul of discretion.
你的太太怎么了?
How is your good wife?
很糟糕
Poorly.
没有起色?
电影精选列表