Why did this war happen?
早晨为什么要出现?
Why will morning come?
“英格兰 1914年”
托马斯·皮斯福尔,工作愉快吗?
Happy in your work, Thomas Peaceful?
托马斯午安,
Afternoon, Tommo.
午安,莫莉
Afternoon, Molly.
走路小心啊
Mind out, you clot.
对不起,姑婆 - 在这里不要这样叫我
Sorry, Grandma. - Don't you call me that around here, Thomas.
听起来又老又古怪
Makes me sound old and crotchety.
你又不年轻也不善良啊 - 我听到罗,托马斯·皮斯福尔
When really you are young and kind-hearted. - I can hear you, Thomas Peaceful.
上尉要两人份的茶
The Colonel wants tea for two.
3点的时候
At 3:00.
是的,太太
Yes, ma'am.
我的茶呢?
And how do I take my tea?
跟昨天的一样
Same as yesterday, ma'am.
正确
Precisely.
也跟前天的一样…
Same as the day before...
不要碎念了,莫莉
Stop muttering, Molly Monks.
嗯,他又老,动作又慢
Well, he's old and slow.
根本不能打猎了
He's no use for hunting.
是啊 - 对任何人都没有用
No, sir. - No use to anyone.
是啊
No, sir.
你知道该怎么做了吧?
Well, you know what to do.
先生 - 查理?
Sir. - Charlie?
什么事?
What is it, lad?
他对你没有害
He's done you no harm.
这些鬣狗都是我的财产,他们的生死都由我决定
The hounds are my property, I decide whether they live or die.
是的,先生
Yes, you do, sir.
但他是莫莉最爱的一只喔 - 她最多愁善感了
But he's Molly's favourite. - That's sentimental rot.
但它只是只没用的动物
He's a useless old beast.
把它交给我 - 很好
I got him, sir. - Good man.
好好处理掉
Take care of it.
查理
Charlie.
开车出来
Bring the car out!
快去…孩子
Go on now, go on now, boy!
查理,他不知道我们这么做的
He had no idea, Charlie, we did it.
就这样,快跑啊…
That's it, run! Run!
托马斯,这工作真棒啊
A proper job, Tommo.
我会做一个苹果派 乖乖
I'll make an apple pie to go with the stew.
孩子,在这里…
Here, boy, in here, in here.
不要挡路
Get out of my way!
狗狗 糟糕,乔带他进去 快进去
4330995!- Get him inside, get him inside.
上尉跟过来了
The Colonel's following.
他没有跟过来,查理·皮斯福,他在你后面
He's not just following you, Charlie Peaceful, he's right behind you.
我已经整理好干净的床单了,上尉
I've got the sheets ready for you now, Colonel.
我不是来拿床单的
I'm not here for the blasted linen.
嘘… 托马斯? - 先生?
Thomas? - Sir?
查理 - 这只狗是偷跑出来的,真的
Charles. - This dog had run away, sir, honest.
骗子兼小偷
Liars as well as thieves.
你说什么?上尉 - 我不得不这么做,妈妈
I beg your pardon, Colonel. - I had to do it, Mother.
做什么呢? - 他要我射死它
Do what, Charlie? - He told me to shoot him.
射死谁? - 我想对他怎样就怎样
Shoot who? - I can do as I like with him.
对谁?
With Who?
他偷了我一只猎狗,皮斯福太太
He stole one of my hounds, Mrs Peaceful.
身为村庄的大家长…
And as magistrate of this village...
我先弄清楚一下,上尉,你若想要射死这只狗
So, am I to understand, Colonel, that if you were to shoot this hound,
就表示它对你没有用处了吗
then he was of no use to you at all?
是没有用处了
No, no use.
乔,请你从柜子上 拿零钱箱出来好吗
Joe, would you fetch the money mug from the mantel piece, please?
零钱箱
Money mug.
钱给你 - 谢谢你,乔
Money, Mother. - Thank you, Joe.
拿去吧,上尉,六便士
There you are, Colonel. Six pence.
对没用的老狗来说,这价钱不错了
Not a bad price for a useless old dog.
这下这就不是偷了吧
So now he's not stolen, is he?
你们都被开除了
You're both fired.
我不知道你们为什么这么开心
I don't know what you're so pleased about.
你们两个都失业啦
You've both just lost your jobs.
托马斯 - 你好,孩子
Thomas Brass, sir. - Hello, lad.
早安
Morning.
有需要雇用年轻劳工吗?
Any work for a young labourer?
我这里没有缺人
No, I've got no work for you here, lad.
都没有?
Nothing?
我有自己的人,不需要了。抱歉,孩子
No, I've got my men, I don't need no more. Sorry, lad.
再来一杯,谢谢
And another pint then, please.
等一下
Hang on.
不,给我半杯就好了
No. You better make that a half.
干杯
To your health.
不错啊,吉米
Nice one, Jimmy.
都是为了你啊,佛瑞德。我们是一国的
I did it for you, Fred. We're a team.
去你的,尼波
Buck up, Nipper.
这牌不错喔,佛瑞德
Nice one, Freddo.
你好吗,托马斯? - 尼波
All right, Tommo? - Nipper.
失业了吗
Out of a job, is it?
嗯,你也知道的,彼得
Well, you know, Pete.
星期四有场牌局 跟国王队打
There's a card game Friday fortnight against the King's Arms.
我们可以组队去参加
We could do with a reserve.
你大到可以跟这些年轻人混啦
Old enough now to play with the lads, are you?
小皮斯弗尔
Young Peaceful.
我要试试看
I'll have a go.
王牌是什么? - 红心
What's trumps? - Hearts.
去你的 - 你闹什么脾气呢?
Sod it. - What'd you play that for?
你应该要数牌的
You're supposed to be counting the cards.
看来你在队伍的地位不保了,吉米
Looks like someone's lost their place on the card team, Jimmy.
下次可能会比较好运吧
Better luck next time there, Jimmy.
做得好,托马斯
Well done, Tommo.
农场怎么样了
So, how is the farm?
一个人很困难吧?
Hard on your own?
我会撑过去的
I'll get by.
收割时期总会需要人手 - 但很辛苦就是了
There's always help at harvest. - It's a lot of work, though.
你可不再年轻罗
And you're not getting any younger, mind you.
小子
Hey, cheeky.
嗯…
Well...
嗯什么?
Well what?
我帮你工作如何?
How about I come and work for you?
给上尉一个好看
I suppose that'd serve the Colonel right,
如果我收留你们的话
if I did take you on.
你们两个 - 我们两个?
Both of you. - Both of us?
一份薪水而已喔
But one wage, mind.
我们带了我们的猎狗来
We brought our hound to see you, look.
你好,比利
Hello, Billy old boy.
你闻起来好香啊
You smell sweet.
那不是比利的味道,是你的
That pong's not Billy, it's you.
马的洗发精的味道
That's horse poop.
比狗的味道好多了吧 - 嘿!
It's better than dog shite, though. - Hey!
这里不欢迎皮斯弗尔兄弟
We don't want you Peacefuls here.
还敢烦我家莫莉
Bothering our Molly.
她不想见到你们
She don't want to see you.
走吧
Go on.
走吧
Go on.
走吧,比利
Come on, Billy.
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
我们要怎样才能再见到莫莉?
How are we gonna see Molly again?
见不到了
We're not.
见不到
No.
我们生命中没有女人也好
It's good to have women out of your hair.
我用走的 - 好的
I'll walk. - All right.
别迟到了,托马斯
Don't be late, though, Tommo lad.
我不会的
I won't.
用点劲,孩子们
Get up there, boys.
莫莉晚一点会来会合
I think Molly might meet us later.
电影精选列表