Vous likey un tumble dans the hay avec moi.
可怜的小孩
You're just boys.
安娜,东西在哪? - 来了
Anna, where is the blaze? - Yeah.
这里还要啤酒喔
Here! More beers.
那是我女儿
That is my daughter.
我要一杯西打
I'd rather have a cider.
五杯啤酒,一杯西打
Five beers, one cider.
你笑什么呢?娃娃脸
And what are you laughing at, baby face?
帕森,你的脸比妓♥女♥的还臭
Parsons, you've got a face like an old whore's arse.
就像塞了一支袜子
Stuff a sock in it.
我们敬家乡和马宁老师
Hey, here's to home. - And Mr Munnings.
野狼姑婆 - 干杯
Grandma Wolf. - Cheers.
还有中士。希望他们因为有钱而受到报应
And the Colonel. May they all suffer the misery they so richly deserve.
很公平啊 - 我去拿啤酒
Fair enough. - Yeah, I'll fetch the beers.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name, Private?
皮斯弗尔大兵
Peaceful. Private Peaceful.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you being funny?
你知道这三条线的意义吗?
You know what these three stripes are, boy?
表示你是中士
That makes you a sergeant,
也就是说你不可能当上军官
which means you'll never make an officer.
也就是说你其实跟我们一样
Which makes you one of the lads.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运,中士
Good luck, Sergeant.
他来了
Here he is.
好,敬莫莉
Right, to Molly.
这该由我来说,敬莫莉
That's for me to say. To Molly.
敬莫莉 - 敬莫莉
Molly. - Molly.
敬莫莉 - 敬莫莉
To Molly. - To Molly.
把你的烦恼装到袋子里去,微笑…
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile.
跟着撒旦一起共舞,笑吧,孩子,这样才像话
While you've a Lucifer to light your fag Smile, boys, that's the style.
担心有什么用?
What's the use of worrying?
要回家吗?
Off home, lads?
英格兰在那一头啊
England's that way, boys.
将你的爱寄回家去
Do send our love.
队伍立定
Platoon, halt!
皮斯弗尔大兵
Private Peaceful.
中士? - 中士?
Sergeant? - Sergeant?
你们两个晚上站哨
Sentry duty. Both of you.
要做什么呢?
Well, what do we do then?
只要打瞌睡,不等敌人射死,就先被军法处死
If you nod off, it'll be a court martial if Fritz doesn't shoot you up the arse first.
加速行军
Quick march!
入侵敌军的好夜晚
Fine night for poaching, Tommo.
那些树都怎么了?
What happened to all the trees?
怎么了?怕老鼠吗?
What's the matter, Peaceful? Scared of mice?
帕森,别闹了好吗?
Parsons, save that for them, all right?
大人罗,大兵吗
Big man, Private?
不是的,中士
Not exactly, Sergeant.
我跟你一样都是乡下孩子
I'm just a country boy, like yourself.
收到消息了
Message received.
我们为什么在这里? - 我相信很重要
Why are we here? - I'm sure it's important.
跟你们一样
As you were.
收到命令要派人到对面去
We have orders to send out a patrol into the trench opposite
抓一个战犯回来审问
to bring back a prisoner for questioning.
总部要知道对方军队的情报
HQ need to know what enemy regiments have been deployed.
好的,志愿兵
Righto. Volunteers.
志愿的同志可获得双倍补给品
There's a double rum ration in it for anyone who does.
那我去 - 我要去
I'm in then, hell. - I'm in.
我也去
Me, too.
我们的桥牌队
The old village card team?
吉米,佛瑞德跟着中士
Jimmy, Fred, with the Sergeant.
彼得!彼得
Pete! Pete!
快找医护兵来,把头压低
Fetch the stretcher bearers on the double. Keep your heads down, lads.
把头压低,中士。把头压低,中士
Keep your head down, Sergeant. Keep your head down, Sergeant.
医护兵!
Stretcher bearers!
加油,中士,我背你
Come on, Sarge! I've got you.
快起来,站起来,长官
Up you get. On your feet, sir.
快点,中士,快啊…
Come on, Sergeant. Come on up, Sergeant.
别管我,你们先走
Leave me, get yourselves out.
一个人倒下,我们全倒。是不是呢,中士?
One goes down, we all go down. Ain't that right, Sergeant?
快点…
Come on, come on!
把他的头压低…快走…
Keep his head down, fellas. Keep it down. Come on, come on.
谢谢你,皮斯弗尔 - 为了长官什么都值得
Thank you, Peaceful. - Anything for an officer.
有毒气…
Gas! Gas! Gas!
有毒气…
Gas! Gas! Gas! Gas!
遵循演习的步骤
Follow the drill!
别慌,托马斯
Don't panic, Tommo.
毒气攻击
Gas drill!
托马斯,听好 跟紧我好吗?快走
Tommo, listen. Listen! Stick with me, all right? Come on!
查理…
Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
别开枪,拜托
Don't shoot me, mister, please!
我不射小男孩的
I don't shoot boys. Go, boy.
快走,汤米,走啊
Go, Tommy, go. Go!
我会杀了你,你这德国浑蛋
I'll kill you. I'll kill you, you German bastard!
没有人了
All clear!
准备反击
Prepare for counter-attack!
医护兵…
Stretcher bearers. Stretcher bearers.
你不会有事的,查理 - 好的,祝好运,佛瑞德
You'll be all right, Charlie Peaceful. - All right, good luck, Fred.
下一个
Next.
皮斯弗尔大兵,医生 我受到毒气攻击
Private Peaceful, Doctor. I was in the gas attack.
我检查看看
Let's take a look at you.
张嘴
Mouth.
吐气吸气
Breathe in and out.
你没有吸进去,下一个
You didn't catch a whiff of it. Next!
我看得不是很清楚,不能呼吸
I can't see straight. I can't breathe.
冷静点,你算幸运了 看看外面吧
Calm down, man. You were lucky. Take a look outside.
下一个
Next.
好了,快点
All right, come on.
托马斯
Tommo!
查理,怎么了?
Charlie! What happened?
被流弹打到
Bullet, shrapnel.
流好多血,他们要送我回家
Bled like a pig, boy. They're sending me back.
回家?
Back?
恭喜你啊,可以回家了
Congratulations, Peaceful. Your ticket home.
我会寄情书给你的,中士
I'll be sure to send your love, Sergeant.
他们不收留你吗?查理
They're not taking you now, Charlie?
一起走吧
Together.
托马斯,你不会有事的
Tommo, you'll be all right.
托马斯,抬起头来
Hey, Tommo, keep your chin up.
我会写信给你的
I'll write to you.
最好是你写给我
Better still, you write to me.
我们很快就会见面的,查理 - 再见了,各位
Well, we'll see you soon, Charlie. - Cheerio, lads.
你们可不准 对着自己的脚趾头开枪啊
Don't any of you other yellow bastards go shooting yourselves in the foot.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey!
别担心,中士,我们不会的
All right, don't you worry, Sergeant, we won't.
好了,别这样,托马斯
All right, come on. Come on, Tommo.
打架也无济于事
All that fighting, no gain on either side.
再喝一杯啤酒吧
Have another beer.
我们敬可怕的汉利 - 好耶
Here's to a horrible bloody Hanley. - All right.
我要跟查理走
I'm going after Charlie.
你要怎么去追?游泳?
And how will you get there? Swim?
我会想办法,一定有办法
I'll find a way. I'll get back somehow.
那样是逃兵啊,他们会直接开枪
But that's desertion, Tommo. They shoot deserters.
别走,托马斯
Hang on! Tommo!
别理他了啊
Forget him.
托马斯
Tommo!
托马斯 - 他走不远的
Tommo! - Well, he won't have gone far.
吓了我一跳, - 你在这做什么?
You gave me a fright. What are you doing here?
呃……你病了吗?
Er... you are ill?
躲你的朋友?
Hiding from your friends?
我以前应该见过你吧
I've seen you before, I think.
我是安娜
电影精选列表