Not enough zippers.
还可以有更多...
We can get more...
你可以在后面放一个降落伞
You could put a parachute around the back.
怎么样
How'd it go?
说呀
Well?
我...我...我要...我要...我要当爸爸了吗
I... I... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna be a daddy?
给弗农打电♥话♥ 跟他说
Get Vernon on the phone, you tell him he's gonna be
他要抱孙子了
a grey-headed granddaddy.
先生 你现在能做一个小件儿的吗
Sir, can you make a little tiny one now?
怎么了 萨坦
Oh, what is it, Satnin?
你怎么目光躲闪的
What happened to that twinkle in your eyes?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
无论你想做什么 我都会支持你
Whatever you wanna do, I'll back you up.
我想要一个孩子 但是这太快了
I want a baby. It's just so soon.
那我们的欧洲之行还有我们所有的计划呢
What about our trip to Europe and all of our plans together?
我们可以下次再去
It's all right. We'll go another time.
过来
Come here.
我们要有一个孩子了
We're having a little one.
希拉 - 怎么了
Cilla! -Yes?
快过来
Cilla, come here.
怎么了
Yes?
希拉 我一直在想…
Cilla, I've been thinking...
你知道 我必须有时间思考 而且...
You know, I have to have time to think and...
事情一直很不对劲 你知道 我…
Things just haven't been right, you know, and I...
我想如果我们俩能分开一段时间
I think it'd be best for the two of us
这对我们俩都好
if we took a little time apart.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我又怎么了嘛 - 哦 宝贝 你没明白...
What did I do? -Oh, baby, you don't see...
你什么也没做 不是因为你 就是...
Well, you didn't do anything. It's not you. It's just that...
我经历了一些事情 我只是...
I've been going through some things and I just...
我只是觉得我们最好分开一段时间
I just think it'd be best if we took a little break.
我明白了
You've got it.
告诉我什么时候走就行
Just tell me when to leave.
哦 等等 宝贝
Oh, wait, baby!
我不是这个意思 希拉 不要走
I don't mean it, Cilla. Don't leave.
快快
Go, go! Come on, come on!
天啊
Oh, my God! Yeah!
埃尔维斯
Elvis?
埃尔维斯
Elvis?
起床了 快点儿 醒醒
Hey, wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
怎么了
Huh?
我要生了
Baby's coming.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊
Yes.
爸爸 希拉要生了 你赶紧叫辆车来
Daddy, it's time. You need to send a car up, okay?
乔 杰瑞
Joe! Jerry!
这该死的桌子是谁放的
Who put this fuckin' table there?
杰瑞 杰瑞 快叫车
Jerry! Jerry, it's time to send the car up!
希拉要生了
Cilla's having the baby!
知道了 马上
We're on it! We're going!
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my daddy?
你要给科洛内尔打电♥话♥吗
Do you want to call the Colonel?
你还好吗 亲爱的
You okay, sweetheart?
我来
I'll get her.
是个女孩儿 萨坦
We got ourselves a baby girl, Satnin.
当然了
We sure do.
别太挤了 给我们留点儿位置
Give us space, guys, give us space.
埃尔维斯 已经很久了…
Elvis, it's been so long...
我知道 我只是不想伤害你 宝贝
I know, I just don't wanna hurt you, baby.
嗯 我没事
Well, I'm okay.
稍等一下吧
Let's just wait a little.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
带她去午睡吧 - 好的
She's ready for her nap. -Okay.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
萨坦 我不知道
Satnin, I don't know.
我觉得这套衣服有点傻
I feel a little silly in this outfit.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你看起来很棒
You look really good.
(GUITAR MAN BY ELVIS PRESLEY PLAYING)
♪ 如果你曾经去海边旅行
♪ If you ever take a trip Down to the ocean
♪ 探索莫比尔的周边
♪ Find yourself down Around Mobile
♪ 去一个叫杰克的俱乐部吧
♪ Make it on out To a club called Jack's
♪ 如果你有一点时间要消磨
♪ If you got A little time to kill
比辛纳屈还火
Gonna be bigger than Sinatra.
晚上好 我是乔
Evening, you got Joe.
是电视台的帕特 他不敢相信这些数字
It's Pat from the network. He can't believe the numbers.
他快疯了
He's losing his mind.
♪ ...晃晃小吉他人
♪ ...swingin' little guitar man
我们成功了埃尔
We got ourselves a hit, E.
嘿 干杯
Hey, cheers!
♪ 好吧 我差点儿饿死在孟菲斯
♪ Well, I nearly 'bout starved To death down in Memphis
♪ 钱和运气都耗尽了
♪ I run outta money and luck
♪ 所以我搭车去佐治亚州梅肯
♪ So I bought me a ride Down to Macon, Georgia
♪ 在一辆超载的家禽卡车上
♪ On an overloaded Poultry truck
♪ 我不喜欢去巴拿马城
♪ I thumbed on down To Panama City
♪ 开始挑选一些通宵酒吧
♪ Started pickin' out Some o' them all night bars
♪ 希望我能赚到一块钱
♪ Hopin' I could Make myself a dollar
♪ 用我的吉他演奏音乐
♪ Makin' music on my guitar
♪ 我在码头上听到了同样的老故事
♪ I got the same old story At them all night piers
♪ 这里已经没有地方
♪ There ain't no room Around here
♪ 给新的吉他手了
♪ For a guitar man
♪ 所以我睡在流浪汉的丛林里
♪ So I slept in the hobo jungle
♪ 我漫步在数千里的轨道上
♪ I roamed A thousand miles of track
♪ 直到我发现自己身处阿♥拉♥巴马州的莫比尔
♪ Till I found myself In Mobile, Alabama
♪在一个叫大杰克的俱乐部
♪ At a club they call Big Jack's
♪ 一个四人乐队在演奏
♪ A little four-piece band Was jammin'
♪ 所以我拿着吉他 坐在里面
♪ So I took my guitar And I sat in
♪ 我向他们展示了一个乐队该有的声音
♪ I showed 'em What a band would sound like
♪ 和一个摇摆的小吉他手
♪ With a swingin' Little guitar man
♪ 让他们瞧瞧吧
♪ Show 'em, son
把我的东西放上车
Put my shit on the bus.
嗨
Hi.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
你要乖乖的 好吗
You be a good girl, all right?
我们什么时候去见你
When should we come meet you?
亲爱的 你们俩儿现在可不适合长途旅行
Honey, a tour's no place for a mother and a young'un.
但我会尽快回家的
But I'll be home soon as I can.
我们会想你的 - 出发吧
We'll miss you. -All right, let's roll it!
快上车 - 要说再见吗
Get on the damn bus. - Gonna say bye?
跟爸爸再见吧
Say bye. Bye-bye.
好吧 亲爱的 我们走吧
Okay, honey, let's go. Come on, you.
不 不 - 哦 来吧 丽莎
No, no. -Oh, come on, Lisa.
快来和爸爸合张影吧
Come take a picture with Daddy.
不 不 - 来嘛
No, no. -Come on.
就在那边 -没关系的
Just over here. - It's okay.
想坐在爸爸腿上吗 - 嗨 妈妈
Wanna sit on Daddy's lap? - Hi, Momma.
嗨 爸爸 - 来吧 小家伙
Hi, Daddy. -C'mere, little one.
好的 准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
来吧
C'mere. Come here.
你是个好女孩 对吧
So, you're a good girl, huh?
一二三 - 爸爸
One, two, three. -Daddy.
抬头看 亲爱的
Look up, sweetie.
很好
Nice.
你做得不错 去吧
You did good. Get along, you. Go.
很好
That's all right, yeah.
你做得很好 你想吃点零食吗
You did great! Do you wanna get a snack?
好呀 - 普瑞希拉
Yeah! - Priscilla?
谢了
Thank you, man.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不错
Got that one.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
电影精选列表