(BABY, I LOVE YOU BY THE RAMONES PLAYING)
♪ 我曾跟你说过吗
♪ Have I ever told you
♪ 抱着你的感觉有多好
♪ How good it feels To hold you?
♪ 我对你的爱很难解释
♪ It isn't easy to explain
♪ 虽然我一再尝试
♪ And though I'm really trying
♪ 我觉得我会哭泣
♪ I think I may start crying
♪ 我的心再也等不下去了
♪ My heart can't wait Another day
♪ 当你吻我的时候 我只是
♪ When you kiss me I just got to
♪ 我只是想说 吻我吧 我只是想说 吻我吧
♪ Kiss me, I just got to Kiss me, I just got to say
♪ 宝贝 我爱你
♪ Baby, I love you
♪ 来吧 宝贝
♪ Come on, baby
♪ 宝贝 我爱你
♪ Baby, I love you
♪ 宝贝 我爱你 我只爱你
♪ Baby, I love I love only you
♪ 哦 我如此高兴找到了你
♪ Oh, I'm so glad I found you
♪ 我想把你揽入怀中
♪ I want my arms around you
♪ 我喜欢听你喊出我的名字
♪ I love to hear you Call my name
♪ 哦 告诉我你的感受
♪ Oh, tell me that you feel
♪ 告诉我你的感受
♪ Tell me that you feel
♪ 告诉我 你也有同样的感觉
♪ Tell me that you feel The same
♪ 宝贝 我爱你
♪ Baby, I love
♪ 我只爱你
♪ I love only you
美国空军基地 西德 1959年
(VENUS BY FRANKIE AVALON PLAYING)
♪ 哦 维纳斯
♪ Oh, Venus
♪ 如果你愿意的话
♪ Venus, if you will
♪ 让我遇见一个女孩儿吧
♪ Please send a little girl For me to thrill
♪ 一个想要我的亲吻和拥抱的女孩
♪ A girl who wants My kisses and my arms
♪ 一个拥有你所有魅力的女孩...
♪ A girl with All the charms of you...
你好
Hi.
我是特里·韦斯特 你叫什么名字
I'm Terry West. What's your name?
普瑞希拉·普雷斯利
Priscilla Beaulieu.
我看到你总来这里 你的家人驻扎在这附近吗
I see you come in here a lot. Is your family stationed here?
是的
Yes.
你是从哪来的
Where are you from?
呃 德克萨斯州
Uh, Texas.
我爸爸八月份刚调过来
My dad just transferred here in August.
原来如此
That so?
嗯 那你喜欢德国吗
Well, how do you like Germany?
我在这里预订了娱乐活动 我妻子有时会来
I book the entertainment here. My wife plays here sometimes.
挺好的
Neat.
你喜欢埃尔维斯·普雷斯利吗
Do you like Elvis Presley?
当然 会有谁不喜欢吗
Of course. Who doesn't?
嗯 我是他的朋友
Well, I'm a friend of his.
他有客人来访时 我和妻子就会去他家
My wife and I go to his house when he has people over.
他每次见到家乡人都会很开心
He's always glad to see folks from back home.
我们这周末就要去 如果你想来的话
We're going this weekend, if you want to join.
我得问下我父母
Have to ask my parents.
没问题
Well, all right.
有缘再见
See you around.
♪ 维纳斯
♪ Venus
♪ 哦 维纳斯
♪ Oh, Venus
♪ 快实现我的愿望
♪ Make my wish come true
他们会来接我的
They'd pick me up and drop me off.
你指的是你要和和陌生人一起去埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的家吗
You wanna go with strangers to Elvis Presley's house?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
那里也会有其他人的
There'd be other people there too.
而且是周末 我为什么不能去呢
It's the weekend, why can't I go?
我会跟特里还有他的妻子待在一起的
I'd be with Terry and his wife.
我们不认识他们 - 这些人都是谁
We don't know them. -Who are these people?
不行
No.
在这里什么也做不了
There's nothing to do here.
你好 上校 我是特里·韦斯特
Hello, Captain. I'm Terry West.
很高兴见到你 这是我的妻子 安
Good to meet you. This is my wife, Ann.
你好 - 你好 我总在这里听歌♥
Hello. -Hi. I book the music here.
我的妻子卡罗尔和我是猫王的朋友
My wife Carol and I are friends with Elvis.
他正在宴请宾客 他也很欢迎您女儿的到来
He's having people over. Your daughter's welcome to come.
但是您女儿说得先征求您的意见
She said I'd have to ask you.
我知道了
I see.
你隶属哪个部门
What unit are you in?
在布莱恩特中士手下 长官
Stationed under Sergeant Bryant, sir.
布莱恩特 是吧 - 是的先生
Bryant, huh? -Yes, sir.
他还是跟以前一样严厉吗
Still tough as nails?
是的 长官 如果您有任何提示的话...
Yes, sir. If you have any tips...
可没这么简单 孩子
No, there's no shortcuts, son.
我和我的妻子会照顾好
Well, your daughter'd be well chaperoned
您的女儿的
by my wife and myself.
那里离基地不远 我可以八点半来接她
The house is just off base. I could pick her up at 8:30
您说什么时候送她回来都行 长官
and have her back by any time you say, sir.
我们会商量一下的
We'll discuss it.
那件就很漂亮
That one's pretty.
这是我的复活节礼服 我不能穿这个
It's my Easter dress, I can't wear this.
我希望你今晚玩得开心
I hope you have fun tonight.
我很抱歉这里对你来说太枯燥了
I'm sorry it's been so hard on you here
但我知道你很快就会结交一些新朋友
but I know you'll make some new friends soon.
我不想要新朋友
I don't want new friends.
我知道
I know.
他们很快也会到这里的
They'll be here soon.
来吧
All right, let's go.
来吧 亲爱的 来吧
C'mon, honey, c'mon.
兴奋吗
Excited?
借过 走吧
Excuse me. Here we go.
嘿 弗农
Hi, Vernon.
嘿 特里 进来吧 卡罗尔
Hey, Terry! Come on in. Carol.
他是埃尔维斯的父亲
That's Elvis's dad.
快来
Come on.
(SWEET NOTHIN'S BY BRENDA LEE PLAYING)
我去拿些喝的
I'll get us some drinks.
♪ 没什么甜蜜的
♪ Sweet nothin', mmm
♪ 没什么甜蜜的'
♪ Sweet nothin'
♪ 我们手牵手一起走...
♪ We walk along Hand in hand...
来吧
C'mon.
♪ 是的 我们都明白...♪
♪ Yeah, we both understand...♪
嘿 - 嘿 伙计 怎么样
Hey! -Hey, man, how are you?
很高兴见到你 这是谁呀
Good to see you. And who do we have here?
呃 埃尔维斯 这是普瑞希拉·普雷斯利
Uh, Elvis, this is Priscilla Beaulieu.
我先去找卡罗尔了
I'm gonna go find Carol.
嘿
Hey.
你要坐下吗
Uh, would you like to have a seat?
所以 你怎么在这里
So, what are you doing over here?
我爸爸驻扎在 呃 威斯巴登
My dad's stationed in, uh, Wiesbaden.
那你是从哪里来的 - 德克萨斯州 奥斯汀
Where do you come from? -Austin, Texas.
嗯 奥斯汀
Austin, hmm...
那你喜欢这里吗
Do you like it here?
还可以吧
It's okay.
所以...你是 你是大三
What... What are you, about a junior
还是高中生
or a senior in high school?
是九... - 什么...
Ninth. -Ninth...
九什么
Ninth what?
年级
Grade.
哇 九年级【中学的第一年 13-14岁】
Ninth grade.
天啊 你还是个孩子
Why, you're just a baby!
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我们的小姑娘生气了
It seems the little girl has spunk.
嘿 埃尔 嘿 - 我...我马上回来
Hey, E! Hey. -I... I'll be right back.
来吧 伙计 来吧
C'mon, man, let's take it. C'mon.
来吧 埃尔维斯 他来了
C'mon, Elvis. Yeah, there he comes.
♪ 来吧 宝贝
♪ Come on over, baby
♪ 世界都在颤抖 来吧
♪ A whole lotta shakin' Goin' on
♪ 是的 我说来吧 宝贝
♪ Yes, I said Come on over, baby
♪ 宝贝 你不会出错的
♪ Baby, you can't go wrong
♪ 我们才没有假装
♪ We ain't fakin'
♪ 全世界都在颤抖♪
♪ A whole lotta shakin' Goin' on♪
电影精选列表