友谊是如何影响我们的
And how does friendship influence who we are
会让我们变成什么样子的人
and what we become?
报告提交的截止日期是周五 - ...和埃尔维斯·普雷斯利
Your reports are due Friday. - ...with Elvis Presley.
记住引用文中的例子...
Remember to cite examples from the text...
如果我们和她交朋友也许我们就能见到猫王
If we make friends with her maybe we can meet him.
你们的字迹 拼写
And you will be graded on penmanship
还有语法也会纳入评分
as well as spelling and grammar.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey,
你不能就这么坐在外面
you can't be out here making a public display of yourself.
哦 我没想过...
Oh, I didn't think it...
好吧 那你最好得想想了
Well, you had better start thinking.
走吧
Come on.
多么优雅啊
How elegant!
最优雅的蛋糕 雪纺蛋糕
The most elegant cake of all: chiffon.
全新配方
Now dramatically different.
新的豪华香草奶油雪纺
New and deluxe vanilla cream chiffon
带着异国情调的新口味
with an exotic new taste!
这是香草 奶油和法国风味的秘密
It's vanilla, cream and a French flavor secret.
美味十足
Tantalizing.
今天我跟导演说
I said to the director today,
我们为什么千里迢迢来到洛杉矶
"Why'd we come all the way to Los Angeles
来拍这座大烟山
"to film the Smoky Mountains?
我说他可能很了解这怎么制♥作♥电影
"Hell, you may know more about movie makin',
但是我对大烟山还是略知一二
"but I know a thing or two about the Smoky Mountains.
我跟他说
"And I'll tell you what,
这儿可没有什么椰子树
"they ain't got no coconut trees on 'em!"
你在听吗 宝贝
You there, baby?
嗯 我在呢
Mmm-hmm, I'm here.
你还好吗
How're you doin'?
我很好啊
I'm great.
这一切真的很棒
It's all been really wonderful.
我就喜欢听到这些
That's what I like to hear.
宝贝 你需要的东西都带齐了吗
Baby, do you have everything you need?
现金够用吗
How you doin' on cash?
你这么问真有趣
It's funny you should ask.
你♥爸♥爸很严厉
Your daddy's pretty strict.
是的 他就是那样 尤其是钱
Yeah, that's my daddy. He's always been tight.
所以我才让他来处理账单
That's why I have him taking care of the bills.
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anybody else.
别担心 我会和他谈谈的
Don't worry about it, I'll talk to him.
有家精品店说我可以在那里兼♥职♥
There's a boutique that said I could work there part-time.
我想我可以每周放学后 在那里工作几天
I thought I could work there a few days a week after school.
好吧 这个你就别想了
Well, you'll have to forget about that.
我觉得这会很有趣啊
I thought it could be fun.
那你是需要我还是一份工作呢 宝贝
Well, it's either me or a career, baby.
当我打电♥话♥给你时 我需要你在旁边等着我
When I call you, I need you to be there for me.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
再过几天 我们就回家了
Just a few more days and we'll be home.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
拜 宝贝
Bye, baby.
孟菲斯 我们回来了 宝贝
Memphis, we're back, baby!
回家的感觉真好 我的希拉在哪里呢
It's good to be home! Where's my Cilla?
你回来了
Hello.
我回来了
Hello. Hello.
道奇 你也在等我吧 我的小心脏
Dodger, you waited for me too. Bless your little heart.
是啊 欢迎回家 宝贝
I did. Welcome home, baby.
很高兴见到你 晚餐吃什么
Good to see you, baby. O-Five, what's for dinner?
希拉 过来
Cilla, come here.
学校怎么样
How's school?
哦 还行吧
Oh, it's okay.
我不怎么和那里的人说话
I don't really talk to anybody there.
奶奶和帕齐都很好
Grandma and Patsy have been nice.
我很想你
I missed you.
我一直在想办法处理我的…
I've been trying to find things to do with my...
你必须得跟上你的学业
You gotta keep up with your schoolwork
不然你父亲不会让你留下来的
otherwise your father won't let you stay.
我知道 但是... - 你看起来真漂亮
I know, but... -You sure do look pretty.
来吧 我们吃点东西吧
C'mon, let's have something to eat.
我真的很想你 宝贝
O-Five, I sure did miss you, baby!
快让我看看你
Let me see you.
递给我一个托盘
Hand me a plate.
我告诉你 厄休拉一直都在
I'll tell you, that Ursula was always around.
天啊 她可是真大只
Oh, goddamn man, she was a big woman.
确实
She was.
她漂亮吗 - 她的身材跟男人一样
Was she pretty? -She had a body like a man.
没有屁♥股♥ 肩膀比我还宽
No hips, shoulders broader than mine.
该死的 我都不敢在她身边脱掉衬衫
Goddamn, I was scared to take my shirt off next to her.
但是 她的眼里只有你
But, E, she only had eyes for you.
不可能 伙计 那个约翰·德里克
No way, man, not with that John Derek
一直瞪着大眼睛鬼鬼祟祟的
just lurking around with them beady eyes.
她可能还会像男人一样打呼噜呢
Probably snores like a man.
天哪 我跟你说 我真的受不了那个人
God, I tell you, man, I can't stand that guy.
他怎么了 低于平均身高吗 - 何止
What's that guy, 5'7"? - God, five-nothing.
简直了
Five foot-nothing.
你怎么现在就吃药了 你要睡了吗
Why are you taking those now? You'll fall asleep.
它们得一会儿才能生效呢
It'll take a while for 'em to take effect.
你最近怎么样
How's my girl?
我很高兴你回来了
I'm just so happy you're back.
宝贝 别...别…别太放纵了
Baby, don't... Don't... Don't... Don't get carried away.
这你得让我来决定
You gotta let me decide when we take this moment.
这对我来说是非常神圣的
It's just this is very sacred to me.
那安妮塔呢
What about Anita?
你说是你跟他在一起的时候
You mean you didn't make love to her
没有跟她做过爱吗
the whole time you were together?
那不一样 我是说她已经成年了
That was different. I mean, she was older.
我的感受就是这样
That's just... That's just the way that I feel.
那我的感受呢
What about how I feel?
对我而言这太不公平了
That's asking a lot of someone.
这并不意味着我们不能做其他事情
It doesn't mean we can't do other things.
上车吧 我想带你去购物
Hop in. I wanna take you shopping.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
你喜欢这个吗
Well, would you look at that, huh?
是的
Yeah!
这些衣服对我来说太精致了
I think these clothes are too sophisticated for me.
亲爱的 什么是精致的 你甚至可以穿着羽毛走来走去
Honey, what's sophisticated? You could go around in a feather
那也会很精致的
and it'll be sophisticated.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
是啊 还有多少
Yeah, how many we got?
我们的赢家就在那里 - 当然
We have a winner right there! - Absolutely.
我喜欢你穿蓝色的衣服 蓝色最适合你了
I like you in blue, yeah. Blue's your color.
哦 我喜欢那个
Oh. I like that.
印花会影响你的外观
Prints take away from your looks.
哦 就像是一片森林
Oh, it's like a forest.
我喜欢这个 - 不 还是硬一点儿的更适合你
I like this one. -No, solids suit you better.
我讨厌棕色 会让我想起军队
And I hate brown. It reminds me of the army.
好吧 车在外面 他的衣服你也打包好了吧 对吧
All right, the car's outside. You got his in there too, right?
嗯...黑色的头发 还有眼妆
Hmm... Black hair and more eye makeup
会让你的眼睛更加突出
will make your eyes stand out more.
已经四点了 伙计们
It's 4:00, boys.
我们得走了 还有一顿烧烤呢
We gotta go, barbecue's waiting.
快点
Come on.
来吧
Come on, boys.
我不敢相信她居然染了头发
I can't believe she dyed her hair!
是专门为了他才染的吗
Did she dye it just for him?
大概是吧
Probably.
你醒啦
Hello.
现在几点了
What time is it?
快四点了
Almost 4:00.
我给你带了早餐
I brought breakfast for you.
电影精选列表