谁能告诉我四大类食物都有什么
Can anyone tell me the four major food groups?
有肉
There's meat,
乳制品 水果和蔬菜
dairy, fruits and vegetables.
它们一起构成了食物金字塔
They all make up the food pyramid.
你好 - 普瑞希拉 我是特里
Hello? -Priscilla, it's Terry.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
我刚接到埃尔维斯的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Elvis
他问你周五能不能过来
asking if you could come over Friday.
真的吗
Really?
他想见我吗
He wants to see me?
你要我去问你父亲吗
You want me to ask your father?
他们肯定不会再让我过去了
They're not gonna let me go again.
让我跟他谈谈吧
Let me talk to him.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
道奇 宝贝 没有你你我们该怎么办
Dodger, baby, what would we do without you?
我可不知道 哦 谢谢
I don't know. Oh, thank you.
普瑞希拉 过来
Priscilla, come here.
哦 哇
Oh, aww.
这是 呃 这是我的奶奶 道奇
This here is, uh, this is my grandma, Dodger.
你好 - 你好
Hi. -Hello.
当我还是个孩子的时候 有一次我朝她击扔球
When I was a kid, I hit a ball straight at her
但是她躲开了 从那时起
and she dodged it, so ever since then
我就一直叫她道奇了【直译躲球者】...
she's always... She's been Dodger.
是啊 你差点儿就被鞭子抽了
Yeah, you almost got yourself a whippin'!
这是我老家的朋友乔
This is my buddy, Joe, from back home.
很高兴见到你 - 他嘴里总是塞满东西
Nice to meet you. -Always stuffing his face.
我不喜欢炸肉排 - 来吧
I don't like schnitzel. -C'mon.
那么 呃 现在…孩子们…
So, uh, so what... What...
现在家里的孩子都在听什么
What are the kids back home listening to these days?
嗯...鲍比·达林
Mmm... Bobby Darin.
哦 不
Oh, no.
还有法比安...
And Fabian...
还有你
And you.
哦 那很好 我...
Well, that's good, I...
我还以为已经没人记得我了
I thought they might've forgotten about me.
不会
No.
你呢 你有最喜欢的歌♥吗
What about you, you got a favorite song?
怎么 你想让我猜猜看吗
What, you gonna make me guess?
心碎旅馆
Heartbreak Hotel.
孩子们还是很喜欢 是吧
The kids still like it, huh?
哇
Wow.
好吧...
Well...
我们去个安静点的地方怎么样
What do you say maybe we go somewhere more quiet?
我的房♥间可以吗
Would you come up to my room?
别担心 宝贝
You don't have to be scared, baby.
我不会做任何伤害你的事 我只是...
I'd never do anything to harm you. I'm just...
很喜欢和你说话
I really like talking to you.
好啊
All right.
上楼
We just go up the stairs,
右边的第一扇门
it's gonna be the first door on your right.
我在那里等你 好吗
I'll meet you up there, okay?
好的
Okay.
好
All right.
你喝好了吗
You about ready to go?
快了 迪伊
Soon, Dee.
所以 老家还发生了什么事情呢
So, what else is going on back home?
没什么太大的变化
I don't think things have changed that much.
嗯
Hmm.
能和老家的人聊天的感觉真好
It's really nice to talk to someone from home.
呃 我认识很多在这里的女孩儿 但是...
And, uh, I know a lot of girls here and...
她们都不是来自美国
And none of them are from the States.
真希望我妈妈能认识你
I wish my mama could've met you.
她 呃…
She, uh...
她去年八月刚去世
She passed on just last August.
她肯定会很喜欢你
She would've really liked you.
我也希望能见到她
I wish I could have met her.
她对我而言就是整个世界 我的妈妈 呃...
She's my whole world, my mama, and, uh...
我每天都会和她说话
I talk to her every day.
但是现在迪伊已经拿捏住我爸爸了
And now Dee's got her grips on my daddy.
他被她迷住了 她想把他
He's under her spell. She's trying to turn him
变成另一个人
into something he's not.
我不知道没有妈妈我该如何回到格雷斯兰【猫王居所】
I don't know how I'm gonna go back to Graceland without her.
那是…那是我给她买♥♥的房♥子
That's the... That's the home that I bought for her.
我只是...
I'm just...
我真的很想念她
I just really miss her.
我一直都很想家
I've been so homesick.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
(CRIMSON AND CLOVER BY TOMMY JAMES & THE SHONDELLS PLAYING)
♪ 现在 我几乎不认识她了...
♪ Now, I don't hardly Know her...
小家伙 你该回家了
It's time for you to get home, little one.
♪ 但我想我还可以爱她
♪ But I think I could love her
♪ 红与白三叶草【通常用来表示浪漫 爱情或幸运】...
♪ Crimson and clover...
♪ 啊
♪ Ah
♪ 当她走过来时
♪ When she comes Walking over
♪ 我一直等着向她展示
♪ Now I've been waitin' To show her
♪ 红与白三叶草
♪ Crimson and clover
♪ 一遍又一遍...
♪ Over and over...
我不累 我很好
I'm not tired, I'm fine.
你不能总这样一直出去
You can't keep going out like this.
我们以为也就是一回
We thought it was gonna be one time.
如果他总是要见你 那我们也得见见他
If he wants to see you again, we have to meet him.
她的功课都完成了吗
She finish all her schoolwork?
我会检查的
I'll check.
你得睡一会儿
You need to get some sleep.
我不困
I'm fine!
他几个月后就会离开了
He's gonna be gone in a few months.
不要毁了我的人生
Please don't ruin my life!
普瑞希拉 你不能这么跟我们说话
Priscilla, don't speak to us like that.
他刚刚失去了母亲 到现在还很伤心
He just lost his mother and he's still grieving.
他相信我
He trusts me.
下午好 先生 - 你好吗 孩子 进来吧
Afternoon, sir. -How are you, son? C'mon in.
每年这个时候这可能会很艰难
That can be tough this time of year.
不是开玩笑 先生 我们 呃...
No kidding, sir. We, uh...
我们在那里度过了非常寒冷的夜晚
We've had some pretty cold nights out there.
我猜你也很期待回家
Guess you're looking forward to getting home?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
喝茶吧
All right. Here you go.
谢谢你 女士
Well, thank you, ma'am.
普雷斯利先生 你想说什么
Just what is the intent here, Mr. Presley?
那我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 你是埃尔维斯·普雷斯利
Well, let's face it, you're Elvis Presley.
有的是女人向你投怀送抱
You got women throwing themselves at you.
为什么是我女儿
Why my daughter?
嗯 先生 这就是一见钟情吧
Well, sir, I happen to be very fond of your daughter.
她比同龄人要理智
Uh, she's much more mature than her age
我真的很喜欢和她待在一起
and I really do enjoy spending time with her.
我也要承认 对我而言远离家乡
I have to admit, you know, it hasn't been easy for me
也不是一件容易的事情
being away from home and all.
但是你可以不用担心您的女儿 上校
But you don't have to worry about her, Captain.
听着 孩子
Look, son,
你得亲自去接她
you'll need to pick her up yourself.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
然后十点之前亲自把她送回家
Have her home by 2200.
我知道
I understand.
好啦
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了吗 - 是的
You in? - Yes.
你难道一点都不担心
Aren't you a teeny bit afraid
你的朋友会以此为借口
that your friend might use it as an excuse
开始其他的谈判吗
电影精选列表