What? -Open it.
哦 天哪
Oh, gosh.
好了 你们说的废话已经够多了
All right, that's enough gabbing!
普瑞希拉 恐怕我得请你离开
Priscilla, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave
这样她们才能完成自己的工作
so they can get their work done.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
闲人免进
(GOIN' PLACES BY THE ORLONS PLAYING)
♪ 去吧 我的宝贝
♪ Goin' places My baby
♪ 去你想去的地方
♪ Goin' places You got it
♪ 去吧
♪ Goin' places
♪ 最会挣钱的人
♪ Money-maker Record-breaker
♪ 我们会有美好的时光只要我的孩子是我的
♪ We'll have good times While my baby is mine and I'm
♪ 去我们要去的地方吧
♪ Goin' places We're gonna
♪ 给我穿上蕾丝
♪ Dress me in laces
♪ 在所有我最喜欢的地方
♪ In all my favorite places
嗨 - 嘿 宝贝
Hello? - Hi, baby.
你那边怎么样 我要等不及去见你了
Hi, how's it going there? Can't wait to see you.
呃 现在还不是时候
Uh, now's not the time to come out.
片场出状况了
There's a... There's a problem on set.
发生什么了
What kind of problem?
就是一切都乱套了
It's just that all hell's broke loose.
这个疯狂的导演真的是太喜欢安了
I've got some crazed director madly in love with Ann.
他这么拍的话 你会觉得这是属于安的电影
The way he's directing it, you'd think it was her movie.
所有的特写镜头都是她 这些人现在
She's got all the close-ups and now they want her to sing
还想让她跟我一起唱歌♥
some of the songs with me.
我告诉你 科洛内尔已经大发雷霆了
I tell you, Colonel about blew a fuse.
你和安·玛格丽特相处得怎么样
How are you and Ann-Margret getting along?
哦 她很好
Oh, she's fine, I guess.
典型的好莱坞明星
She's a typical Hollywood starlet.
就是那种 事业第一 男人第二
You know, careers come first and their man second.
那种女人不适合我
That's not for me.
可是有很多关于你们两个人的谣言
You know, there's a lot of rumors about you two.
有什么关系吗
Is there anything to it?
天哪 哦 你知道那些记者的
Hell, no, you know how reporters are.
不管是什么事情都会夸大
Just blowing everything out of proportion.
我想去找你
I wanna come out.
不 不 不…现在不行
No, no, not... Not now.
合适的时候我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when it's a good time.
科洛内尔觉得不应该让我的粉丝
Well, you know the Colonel doesn't think it's good
知道太多关于你的事情
for my fans to know about you.
我很快就会搞定的
Hell, I'll be done before you know it.
所以 你就乖乖待在家里
So, you just keep your little ass there
别让壁橱里的火灭了就行
and keep the home fires burning.
火已经烧的很低了
The flame's burning low.
最好是有人回家添一把柴
Someone better get home to start the fire.
你怎么说话跟我越来越像了
Well, you're starting to sound like me.
好啦 亲爱的 我得挂了
All right, baby, I gotta go.
拜
Bye.
嘿 埃尔
Hey, E.
看看谁来了
Well, look who just walked in.
嗨 - 嘿
Hello. -Hello.
我不敢相信她会这么做
I can't believe she did this!
镇上所有的报纸都报道了
Every goddamn paper in town's picked it up!
亲爱的 你得回去了
Honey, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这里到处都是媒体
There's gonna be press all over the place.
科洛内尔觉得你最好还是回孟菲斯去
Colonel thinks it's best that you go back to Memphis.
直到所有的事情都平息 - 到底怎么了
Just until it all calms down. - What's going on?
那么为什么她不回到属于她的瑞典呢
Why doesn't she go back to Sweden where she belongs?
该死 我不知道事情会变成这样
Goddamn, I didn't know things were gonna get out of hand.
我需要一个了解这些事情的人
I need a woman who understands things like this might happen.
你可以吗
Are you gonna be her or not?
我明天就离开
I'll leave tomorrow.
我在孟菲斯等你
I'll be waiting in Memphis.
结束了 希拉 我...我向你发誓 一切都结束了
It's over, Cilla. I... I swear to you, it's over.
我陷入了一种从一开始
I got caught up in a situation
就无法控制的局面
that was out of hand from the beginning.
我不喜欢被这样剥削
I don't like being exploited like that.
你知道我不能那样生活
You know I can't live like that.
她是一个好女孩 但她不适合我
She's a nice girl but she's not for me.
我们能翻篇吗
Let's just forget it.
你是我的女孩 宝贝
You're my girl, baby.
你是我唯一爱过的女孩
You're the only girl I ever loved.
我唯一想在一起的女孩
The only girl I wanna be with.
(HONEY BEE BY FONTELLA BASS PLAYING)
♪ 亲爱的 你怎么了
♪ Honey bee What is wrong with you?
♪ 亲爱的 你怎么了
♪ Honey bee What is wrong with you?
♪ 宝贝 你不像以前那样对我了
♪ Well, you don't treat me, baby Nothin' like you used to do
♪ 我记得 宝贝 就在不久前
♪ I remember, baby Not long ago
♪ 你还会陪我从电影院走回家
♪ You used to walk me home From the movie show
♪ 你现在怪怪的 我不知道
♪ Now you acting funny And I don't know
♪ 你甚至不愿意吻我
♪ But you don't even Want to kiss me
♪ 也不会在我家门口出现了 亲爱的
♪ At my door no more Honey bee!
♪ 你怎么了
♪ What is wrong with you?
♪ 宝贝 你不像以前那样对我了
♪ Well, you don't treat me, baby Nothin' like you used to do...
别这样 别 别
Don't! Don't! Don't, please.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No.
♪宝贝 你不像以前那样对我了♪
♪ Well, you don't treat me, baby Nothin' like you used to do♪
好吧 你可以告诉他那是行不通的
Well, you can tell him that's not gonna work.
我们什么时候能再聚一次呢 埃尔 想你的 史酷比
我没办法准时到达
I can't make it on time.
我一开始就不想去那里 伙计
I don't wanna be there in the first place, man.
爸爸 我过会儿再打给你
Daddy, I'm gonna have to call you back.
现在 不要再胡思乱想了
Now, don't go imagining things.
就像安·玛格丽特那回吗
Like Ann-Margret?
这回是史酷比了吗 - 可以了 女人
"Scoobie"? -That's it, woman.
我不想听你废话 - 你有什么瞒着我吗
Don't wanna hear another word. - There something you're hiding?
我没什么可隐藏的
I don't have a goddamn thing to hide!
你太他妈咄咄逼人 难以满足了
You're just being too goddamn aggressive and demanding!
我觉得你应该去看看你父母 顺便待一段儿时间
I think you should go see your parents for a little while.
什么 我才不去
What? Well, I'm not going!
你应该回去 你猜怎么着 我会帮你
I think you should! Matter of fact, I'll help you!
打包行李
Start packing!
乔 - 怎么了
Joe! - Yeah, what's up?
乔 带希拉坐下一班飞机离开这里
Joe, get Cilla on the next flight outta here!
她要回去看望她的父母
She's gonna go see her parents for a little while!
帮她买♥♥一张机票
Get her a ticket outta here!
马上
Hurry up!
嘿...
Hey...
现在你明白了吗
Now do you understand?
好啦 宝贝 好啦
All right, baby. Come on.
过来 快过来
Come on, come on. Come here. Come here.
你还不明白吗 宝贝 好啦
Don't you see, baby? That's better.
你需要一个能把你带到
You need someone who's gonna take you
那个境界的人
right up to that point.
好啦
Here.
爸爸 我很孤独 也很沮丧
Daddy, I'm lonesome and depressed.
科洛内尔背着我在干涉我的音乐
And the Colonel's meddling in my music behind my back,
他干扰我录音
telling me how to record,
就像RCA想要的那样
in the way that RCA wants it to sound.
我不想预录
I don't wanna record up front.
我想像以前那样做
I wanna do it the way that I always done it,
跟乐队一起
with the band.
我觉得没人能理解我
I feel like nobody understands.
当我在田纳西州还是个女孩的时候
When I was a girl back in Tennessee,
就有很多男孩沉迷于我
I set so many boys' hearts on fire
他们会打电♥话♥给我...
that they took to callin'...
祸不单行
"Double Trouble."
情醉众香国
"Live a Little, Love a Little."
乐不可支 这些剧本太糟糕了
"Tickle Me." These scripts are all fucking awful!
科洛内尔只想让我继续演这些愚蠢的音乐剧
And the Colonel just wants me to keep doing these dumb musicals.
他什么时候能给我发一份该死的像样的剧本
电影精选列表