我给你买♥♥了这个
I got this for you.
(FOREVER BY THE LITTLE DIPPERS PLAYING)
谢谢你
Thank you!
瞄准 - 很好
Right there? -Okay.
很好
All right.
很不错
Very nice.
太自然了
A natural.
来吧 宝贝
All right, baby.
♪ 抱紧我 吻我
♪ Hold me, kiss me
♪ 甜蜜地低语
♪ Whisper sweetly
♪ 说你永远
♪ That you love me
♪ 爱我
♪ Forever
♪ 永远...
♪ Forever...
♪ 抱紧我 吻我
♪ Hold me, kiss me
是的 乔有一个女孩 而我就只有一把枪
Yeah, Joe got a girl. I got a gun in my mouth.
♪ 甜蜜地低语…
♪ Whisper sweetly...
♪ 说你永远...
♪ That you love me...
♪ 爱我
♪ Forever
醒啦
Hello.
你穿的那是什么
Now, what is that dress?
呃 这不适合你 宝贝
Uh, that doesn't suit you, baby.
是吗 - 是啊 它根本一点儿都不适合你
It doesn't? -No, it does nothin' for you.
不管是眼睛还是面庞都不适合
Takes away from your eyes and from your face.
哦 它对你的身材没有任何帮助 大家能看到的
Oh, man, it does nothing for your figure. All you see
只是一件该死的衣服 - 你说完了吗
is a goddamn dress. -You finished?
萨坦 你还是个小女孩
Satnin, you're a small girl.
埃尔维斯非常喜欢这个绰号♥ 以至于他一生中用过这个绰号♥给三个女人
他的母亲是第一个 还有琼·胡安尼科 她 1956 年的女友
最后 他用“Satnin”作为普瑞希拉的昵称
别再穿那些印花布的衣服了 宝贝
You gotta keep away from the prints, baby!
知道了 我会把这该死的裙子给退了
Okay, I'll return the fucking dress!
普瑞希拉 期末考试快到了
Priscilla, final exams are coming up.
你需要保持好你的成绩
You will need to keep your grades up
这样才能顺利和你的班级一起毕业
in order to graduate with your class.
我知道了 艾德里安修女
Yes, Sister Adrian.
爸爸 我做得很好 你不必...
Dad, I'm doing great. You don't have to...
你在学校表现还好吗
You still doing well in school?
当然 我当然在学校表现得很好
Yes, of course I'm doing well in school.
嗯 你知道我们很希望你能顺利毕业吧
Uh-huh. Do you know we want you to graduate?
是的 我会顺利毕业的 别担心
Yes, I will graduate. Don't worry.
我和你妈妈很想念你
Your mother and I miss you very much.
我也是
I miss you too.
嗯 多跟家里保持联♥系♥
Well, you stay in touch.
嗯嗯 我会的 - 嗯 我们爱你
Mmm-hmm, I will. -Well, we love you.
以后再聊 - 好
Talk to you soon. -Yeah.
拜
Bye.
传下去
Pass that across.
你们有20分钟的时间
You have 20 minutes
来答完试♥卷♥
to complete your answers.
你是猫王的粉丝吗
Are you an Elvis fan?
你想参加一次他的聚会吗
How would you like to come to one of his parties?
(YOU BABY BY THE RONETTES PLAYING)
♪ 你知道我一直渴望着你
♪ You know I've been Wanting you
♪ 这一生都是
♪ My whole life through
♪ 现在你属于我了
♪ And now that you're my guy
那是给我的吗
That's for me?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
♪ ...只有你 宝贝 宝贝...
♪ ...only you Baby, baby...
怎么样 你喜欢吗
What do you think? You like it?
我爱死了 我不敢相信你居然真的这么做了
I love it! I can't believe you did this.
出发吧 希拉的毕业典礼
All right, it's time to go. Cilla's graduating.
我能跟你说你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
埃尔 我想知道你是否...
E, I was wondering if...
能在毕业典礼的场外等候
Maybe you could wait outside the ceremony.
我担心你的出现会分散
I'm afraid you being there might take away the attention
毕业生们的注意力
from the graduates.
是啊 呃…
Yeah, uh...
是我考虑不周了
I guess I hadn't thought of it like that.
我…我不会进去的
I... I won't come in.
我在外面的车里等你
I'll wait for you outside in the car.
就跟我在里面一样
That way it'll kinda be like I'm there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ 现在你真的属于我了...
♪ Now you're really mine...
好吧 我们走吧 宝贝
All right, let's go, baby.
哦 谢谢你
Oh! Thank you!
上帝与你同在 还有你的屁♥股♥
The Lord is with you and your hips.
我也爱你 让我看看
I love you, too. Let me see it.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see it. Let me see.
扔上天试试看
Throw it in the air.
除非是我爸爸的电♥话♥ 否则不要接进来
No calls unless it's from my daddy
或者是科洛内尔有急事
or an emergency from the Colonel.
麦克马洪先生 你气色真好
Mr. McMahon, you look wonderful.
我很好 怎么样了
I'm okay. How 'bout that?
(WADE IN THE WATER BY THE SOUL STIRRERS PLAYING)
♪ 我终于自♥由♥了 但是天啊…♪
♪ I'm free at last But Jesus is...♪
你们去的是同一家理发店
You go to the same hairdresser.
不 不
No! No!
给我 - 不 不
Yeah, gimme that. -No. No.
我想吃掉它们 我要吃掉它们
I wanna eat 'em. I'm gonna eat 'em.
不 不 - 拜托 求你了...
No. No. -Please. Please...
好了 别弄了
Stop. Stop.
别这么粗鲁 你又不是个男人
Not so rough! You're not a goddamn man!
天啊
Oh, God!
你真玩儿不起
You can't play without winning!
我可不想
I don't wanna play
和一个该死的男人玩儿游戏
with a goddamn man.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
你还好吗 开开门吧
Are you okay? Open the door.
开门吧
Open the door.
刚才都是意外 宝贝
That was a real accident, baby.
你知道我绝对不会伤害你的
You know I'd never hurt you in any real way.
你有可能是吃了太多药了
Maybe the pills are too much.
有医生在照顾我呢
I have my doctors looking after me,
我才不需要业余意见
I don't need an amateur opinion.
你漏了一个 约翰·韦恩
Ah, you missed one, John Wayne.
乔 别把左轮手♥枪♥别在腰上
Joe, don't go tucking that revolver in your waistband now.
看吧 我可不想你走的时候…
See, I wouldn't want you to go off...
就只剩半个小老弟了
Half-cocked.
那我就是在把它缩小的正常的尺寸 哈哈哈哈
I'm just cutting it down to size, you know?
后面那栋老房♥子现在是用来做什么的
What's that old house still doing back there?
特拉维斯叔叔的老房♥子啊 现在就当仓库用了
Uncle Travis's old place? Yeah, it's storage now.
嗯 看起来太糟糕了
Well, it looks goddamn awful.
你疯了
You're crazy.
至少现在不缺柴火了
At least we got firewood.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on, baby. Come on.
弄他 哈哈哈
Get it boy. Get it boy. Get it boy.
来吧 - 走吧
Come on! - Let's get outta here.
我要先回好莱坞
All right. So, back to Hollywood.
不会太久的
I won't be too long.
怎么了 宝贝 - 嘿 你来开车吗
What is it, baby? - Hey, you drivin'?
当然了 赶紧上车吧
Yeah, man, of course. Get on the damn bus.
我会很想念你的
I'm just gonna miss you.
我知道 小家伙 但是 呃…
I know, little one, but just, uh...
给我几周时间 让我先拍完这部电影 然后
Just give me a few weeks to get into this movie, and then
然后你就能来找我了
I dunno, maybe you can come out for a while.
我需要家里有人NI need you to keep the home fires warm.
你可以吗 我的好女孩儿
Now, you be a good girl?
我一到就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
And I'll call you when I get there, okay?
嗯
Okay.
快点儿 走吧
C'mon, E, let's go!
来了 拉斯维加斯万岁 出发吧
All right, viva Las Vegas. Let's roll it!
走啦
Leave now.
你真该看看我们买♥♥的东西
Oh, you've gotta see the things we get.
是什么 - 打开它
电影精选列表