很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
哇 她还年轻吧
Wow, she's young, huh?
就像一个小女孩
She's like a little girl.
明天凌晨三点之前谁都不许睡
Don't let me sleep no later than 3:00 tomorrow.
没问题 老板
You got it, boss.
你在哪里 宝贝
Where are you, baby?
这儿 马上 就几分钟
I'm here. I'll be just a few minutes.
知道了 别花太久
All right. Don't take too long.
我想见见我的女孩
I wanna see my girl.
你不知道我有多么想你
You don't know how much I missed you.
德国之后 我根本没有办法忘记你
I haven't been able to get you out of my head since Germany.
你是我前进唯一的动力
You're the one thing that kept me going.
等等 宝贝 别太惹火了
Wait, hold on, baby, things can get out of hand.
怎么了 为什么
What? Is there something wrong?
只是...
Just...
只是还没到
Just not yet.
合适的时间
There'll be a right time.
来吧 吃一片
Here, you can take one of these.
这能帮你睡个好觉
It'll help you sleep after your trip.
过来吧
Come here.
普瑞希拉
Priscilla?
普瑞希拉
Priscilla?
普瑞希拉
Priscilla, hon.
我是奶奶
It's Grandma.
你给她吃什么了
What did you give this young'un?
你不该给她那些药
You've got no business givin' her something
她都没有吃过
that she's not used to.
你知道她这样多久了吗
You know how long she's been like this?
快给医生打电♥话♥
You need to call the doctor.
我不知道 她醒了
I dunno, she's wakin' up.
我去给她拿点水 - 嗯...
I'll get her some water. - Mmm...
我在哪里呢 - 嗨 宝贝
Where am I? -Hi, baby.
宝贝 我们一直在叫你
Baby, we've been trying to wake you up.
我不是刚上♥床♥睡觉吗
I just went to bed.
不 宝贝 你已经睡了两天了
No, baby, you've been out for two days.
因为那500毫克的镇静剂 我...我...
On a goddamn 500 milligram Placidyl. I... I...
我一定是疯了 才让你服用那个
I must have been out of my head givin' it to you that way.
嗯 两天吗
Mmm, two days?
那我的旅行岂不是少了两天
Well, that's two days off my trip.
没关系 你不用担心
It's fine, you don't have to worry about it.
我们有足够的时间
We got plenty of time.
现在 你想去维加斯吗
So, how'd you like to go to Vegas?
维加斯
Vegas?
21点
Twenty-one!
对不起 宝贝 那是22 那是22 刚才那把已经输了
I'm sorry, baby, that's 22. That's 22. That's a bust.
哦 - 希拉 宝贝
Oh. -Cilla, baby.
干得好 小姐
Good for you, young lady.
宝贝 我不想这么说 但是你得回去了
Baby, I hate to say it, but our time is up.
不 我不会回去的
No, I'm not going back.
我可以打电♥话♥给我的父母 就说
I'll call my parents and tell them
我错过了航♥班♥
that I missed the flight.
你觉得他们会相信吗
You really think they're gonna believe that?
那我就说出真♥相♥
Then I'll tell them the truth.
我爱你 我不会回去的
That I love you and I'm not going back.
宝贝 你这样只会让事情变得更糟糕
Baby, that's just gonna make it worse for next time.
我要去拍另一部电影 所以 如果你回去
I gotta go do another film, so, if you go back
在学校也表现得很好 或许你的父母
and you do well in school maybe your parents
会让你回来的
will let you come back.
但是又要什么时候
Yes, but when?
我们会有办法的 过来
We'll sort it out. Come here.
怎么了
What?
为什么一定得是你
Why you?
他为什么不能找一个和他年龄相仿的人
Why can't he find someone his own age?
你才17岁
You're only 17.
他不像你想象的那样
He's not like you imagine.
他需要我 妈妈
And he needs me, Mom!
我不会受伤的
I won't get hurt.
跟你♥爸♥爸说去吧
Please, just talk to Dad.
我只剩下几个学分就可以毕业了
I only have a few more credits left to graduate.
拜托
Please.
好吧
All right.
帮我搭把手
Now help me with these.
先生
Sir,
我保证把她送进一所好的天主教学校
I promise to enroll her in a good Catholic school
确保她毕业
and I'll make sure she graduates.
她会和我父亲和迪伊住在一起
She'll live with my father and Dee
并且始终会有一个监护人
and have a chaperone at all times.
嗯嗯 - 还有我的祖母
Mmm-hmm . -And my grandmother
我的表妹帕齐也在这里
and my cousin Patsy are here, too.
她会被当作家里的一员来照顾的
She'll be looked after as part of the family here.
我爱你的女儿 我可以向你保证
I love your daughter and I can assure you
我没有任何不轨之心 先生
that my intentions are honorable, sir.
好吧 我很感谢你的来电 孩子
Well, I appreciate the call, son.
再见
Bye-bye.
她必须忘记他
She's gotta forget about him.
如果她做不到怎么办 她永远不会原谅我们的
And what if she doesn't? Then she'll never forgive us.
她必须先完成学业
She's gotta finish school.
我知道...
I know...
那我们要怎么做
But what are we gonna do?
她说如果我们不放她走
She said if we don't let her go,
她会自己找到办法去那里的
she's going to find a way to get there on her own.
她一个人能有什么办法
She's not gonna get there on her own.
哦 普瑞希拉
Oh, Priscilla.
抱歉 埃尔维斯的拍摄推迟了 他很快就会回来
Sorry Elvis's shoot's delayed. He'll be back soon.
她一安顿下来
I'll take her for school registration
我就带她去学校登记
just as soon as she's settled.
她会得到很好的照顾的
This girl will be well looked after.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用担心
Please don't worry.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
好的 那我们周五再继续吧
Okay, so we'll pick that up on Friday?
哦 嗨 普瑞希拉 - 你好
Oh, hi, Priscilla. -Hello.
我是帕齐 这是贝基
I'm Patsy, this is Becky.
嗨 - 我们在这里管理这间办公室
Hi. -We run the office here.
很高兴认识你们 我听过很多关于你们的事
It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
我们也是
Us too.
埃尔维斯在后院给你留了一份礼物
Elvis left a gift for you on the back patio.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
如果你需要任何东西 就喊我们
You give us a holler if you need anything.
好的谢谢 拜
Okay, thank you. Bye.
你好
Hello!
你好呀 小家伙
Who are you? Hi.
嘿 小狗
Hey, little one!
怎么这么开心呀
Happy dog.
我的女孩怎么样了
How's my girl?
我简直不敢相信我真的在这里了
I just can't believe I'm really here.
是啊 我的拍摄很快就结束了
Yeah, I only have a little longer on this shoot
然后我就回家
and then I'll be home.
大家都有照顾好你吗
Is everyone taking good care of you?
是的 每个人都非常好
Yes. Everyone's been really nice.
那就好 - 埃尔维斯 大家都在等你呢
All right, that's good. - Elvis, they're ready for you!
好吧 宝贝 我得回去了
All right, baby, I gotta get back to set.
知道啦 我很想你
Okay. I miss you.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
拜
Bye.
祝你好运并且度过愉快的一天 - 谢谢
Good luck, have a good day. -Thank you.
但是现在 你不能邀请任何人来家里做客
Now, you won't be able to invite anyone over.
家里不允许有陌生人进入
Strangers aren't allowed in Graceland.
好的
Okay.
那是普瑞希拉 正在跟埃尔维斯约会的女孩
That's Priscilla, the girl Elvis is seeing.
电影精选列表