to begin negotiations elsewhere?
如果我的朋友想找借口的话
If my friend were looking for an excuse,
他会在晨报上找到更好的
he'd find a better one in the morning papers.
你指的是什么
What do you mean?
我指的是
I'm talking about the untimely demise
保罗·范米尔的早逝
of Paul Vanmere.
听着 彼得森 你不需要说服我什么
Look, here, Peterson, you don't have to convince me of anything.
只要我什么都不做 你就不在乎我怎么想
You don't care what I think as long as I don't
而且我确实不会做什么
do anything about it. And I won't,
除非你决定让那个爱拿刀的小瘾君子
unless you ever decide to sic that
来对付我
knife-happy little junkie on me.
小心点 小伙子
Watch yourself, laddie.
现在 杰克 乖一点
Now, Jack, behave yourself.
坐下吧
Sit down.
真是耻辱 比利
For shame, Billy.
你应该向这个房♥间里的每个人道歉
I think you owe an apology to everybody in this room.
你看过码头风云吗
You ever see On The Waterfront?
没看过 - 哦 那你一定要看看
No. -Oh, you gotta see it.
没有人能比拟马龙·白兰度
There's no one else like him.
他就是我想成为的那种演员...
That's the kind of actor that I wanna be...
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will be.
我想去纽约的演员工作室学习
I wanna study at The Actors Studio in New York,
演一些我真正可以投入的故事 你明白吗
and tell stories I can really put myself into, you know?
就像白兰度和詹姆斯迪恩一样
Like Brando and James Dean.
那你到时候一定会很棒的
Well, I think you'd be great.
我甚至都不知道我回来的时候还会不会继续
I don't even know if I'll have a music career
从事音乐行业 - 什么
when I get back. -What?
你当然会的
Sure you will.
好吧 我该走了 时间不早了
Well, I better go, it's getting late.
等一下 他们给了我一些保持清醒的药物
Hold on, they give us these to stay awake
为了夜间的军事演习准备的
for night maneuvers.
如果你害怕上课的时候犯困的话 可以吃一片
You can take one in class if you need to stay awake.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. -Good night.
(FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS BY THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS PLAYING)
♪ 我爱你
♪ I love you
♪ 出于我的情感
♪ For sentimental reasons
♪ 我希望你相信我...
♪ I hope you do believe me...
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 我会把我的心给你
♪ I'll give you my heart
♪ 我爱你
♪ I love you
♪ 只爱你一个人...
♪ And you alone...
真希望我能和你一起去
I just wish there was some way I could go with you.
宝贝 我们无能为力
Baby, there's nothing we can do.
♪ ...你对我的爱...♪
♪ ...your loving heart To me...♪
我害怕你会忘记我
I'm just afraid you'll forget me.
我不会忘记你的
I'm not gonna forget you, Cilla.
不用担心
Don't you worry.
我知道回到学生时代不容易 希拉
I know it's not gonna be easy going back to
但你必须这么做
being a schoolgirl, Cilla, but you got to.
我希望你的学生时代能高兴些
Now, I want you to try to have a good time,
有机会就给我写信吧
and write me letters every chance you get.
你会得到粉红色的文具 信的话就邮给乔
You get pink stationary and address them to Joe.
答应我你会保持现在的样子
And promise me you'll stay the way you are now?
我会的
I will.
把这个带着
I want you to have this.
好了 宝贝 就这样了
All right, baby, this is it.
不用担心 我一到那里就给你打电♥话♥
Now, don't worry. I'll call you as soon as I get there.
我保证
I promise.
现在 开心点儿吧
Now, I don't wanna see a sad face.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
埃尔维斯
Elvis!
罗宾逊一家邀请我们下周去他们家吃晚饭
So, the Robinsons invited us over for dinner next week.
哦 那很好
Oh, good.
能遇见你真的很开心
也许是时候忘记他了
Maybe it's time to forget about him.
好吗
Hmm?
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但是他可能已经跟自己同龄的女人在一起了
but he's probably with women his own age.
学校里的男生怎么样 肯定都是一些帅哥吧
What about boys at school? Must be some handsome ones.
嗨 - 我的小宝贝怎么样了
Hello? - How's my little one?
埃尔维斯
Elvis?
我很好...
I'm fine...
我…我很想你
Only I... I miss you.
我以为你已经忘记我了
I thought you'd forgotten about me.
我父母是这么说的
My parents said you did.
哦 宝贝 我回来之后事情有点儿失控了
Oh, baby, things just got a little crazy being back.
你和南希·西纳特拉的事情是真的吗
Is it true about you and Nancy Sinatra?
不 她只是我的朋友
No, she's a friend.
我要上她爸爸的节目了
I'm appearing on her father's show.
我也很想你 宝贝 无时不刻
You know, I miss you, baby. I think about you all the time.
我也非常想念你
I've missed you so much.
我想让你来孟菲斯看我
I'd like to make arrangements for you to visit me in Memphis.
什么
What?
哦 天啊 嗯...
Oh, God, um...
我想我爸妈绝对不会允许的
I don't think my parents will ever let me.
交给我吧
Well, leave that to me.
(HOW YOU SATISFY ME BY SPECTRUM PLAYING)
♪ 亲爱的 我想要你
♪ Honey, I want you
♪ 亲爱的 我需要你
♪ Honey, I need you
♪ 亲爱的 你知道我需要什么
♪ Honey, you know Just what I need
♪ 来吧 带我走 让我自♥由♥
♪ Come on, take me Set me free
♪ 亲爱的 你不知道你让我多么满意吗 ♪
♪ Well, honey won't you see How you satisfy me?♪
好了
Okay.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
快进来 亲爱的
Come on in, honey.
来吧 把东西都给我 - 谢谢
Here, let me take your things. -Thank you.
你终于来了 - 是啊
Well, you made it! -Yeah.
旅途愉快吗 - 很顺利
Did you have a good trip? -Yes.
我猜你肯定想要一杯柠檬水
I bet you would like a lemonade.
男孩们都在那儿呢
And the boys are just right down there.
噢
Ooh!
这下可真不错
That's a good shot.
她来啦
I see her. There she is!
快让我好好看看你
Let me get a good look at you.
快来
Hi. Come on. Mmm-mmm.
这么久不见 快让我看看你
Where you been all my life? Let me see you.
我看看 你变漂亮了
Let me see you. You look beautiful.
哦 你真的太漂亮了
Oh, you look beautiful.
谢谢 - 你得去见见那些家伙
Thank you. -You gotta meet the guys.
这是猪耳朵艾伦·福塔斯 乔你已经认识了 还有其他人
This is Hog Ears. You know Joe. And then the rest of 'em.
很高兴再次见到你 - 嗨
Nice to see you again. -Hi.
杰瑞 很荣幸
Jerry. A pleasure.
这是 呃 这是普瑞希拉
O-Five, this here is, uh, this here is Priscilla.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你 亲爱的 我是阿尔伯塔
Pleased to meet you, honey. I'm Alberta.
很高兴见到你 我听说过很多关于你的事
Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
我们也听说了很多关于你的事
And we heard plenty about you.
孩子们 开饭啦 自己找个位置吧
Boys, help yourselves. Dig in, dig in.
留一些给普瑞希拉
Leave some for Priscilla.
嘿 你饿了么 - 这里太漂亮了 我还不饿
Hi. You hungry? -It's beautiful here. No.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我一直想让他带我去购物
I keep trying to tell him to take me shopping.
所以他没带你去购物过吗 - 嗯...
And he won't take you shopping? -Well...
我当然有 只是我只会站在那里
No, I take her, I just... I just stand there.
你累了吗
You tired?
有点儿吧
A little bit.
嗯
Hmm.
那你先上楼吧 我一会儿就上去
Why don't you go head upstairs? I'll meet you.
这回是左边的第一扇门
It's just, uh, it's just the first door on your left.
嘿 怎么样 - 这可真严肃
Oh, what up? What up? - Oh, this is serious.
嘿 老板 伊夫林 - 伊夫林 伊夫林是谁
Hey, boss, this is Evelyn. - Evelyn? Who's Evelyn?
电影精选列表