1个小时后 卡车在华雷斯等
I want the truck waiting in Juárez in one hour.
耶
Yeah!
踩得愉快
Enjoy the ride.
再见
See you.
手♥机♥在哪
Where's that phone?
快
Come on.
-告诉我 布拉特死了 -说到死 你是指
-Please tell me Blart is dead. -Yeah, if by dead, you mean
把你的人一个一个给搞定了
taking out your crew one by one,
还拿到了你的一幅画
and being in possession of one of your prize paintings.
-哪幅 -我要说...
-Which one? -I'm gonna say...
-我不知道 向日葵 -那是梵高 你个傻子
-I don't know, sunflowers? -That's a van Gogh, you idiot.
如果你还说话伤人 它就变成梵滚了
Yeah, you know what? Well, it's van gone if you don't ramp down the hurtful words.
-你想怎么样 -我要做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
-What do you want? -I want to make a deal.
交换 交易
A swap. A trade.
建议我们互换
Suggesting we make an exchange.
-画在我手上...-我懂了
-You see, I have the painting... -I got it.
大堂见 一个人来
Meet me at the Grand Hall, alone.
是时候上场较量了
Time to even the playing field.
别了 兄弟
Come on, man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道吗
You know what?
我下定了决心
I made my decision.
如果我们活着 我就不去加州大学了
If we live, I'm not going to UCLA.
-真的 -是的
-Are you sure? -Yes!
我不能抛下他
I can't abandon him.
他不能孤单一个人
He's never been alone.
我们以前和祖母一起住
We've always lived with my grandma.
直到一辆牛奶卡车送她去极乐
Until a milk truck took her to a better place.
然后有为期6天的婚姻
And then there was those six days of marriage.
我是说 他仍然和夜光共眠
I mean, he still sleeps with a night light.
真的
Really?
-那么糟吗 -没有
-Is that bad? -No.
没有 很多人喜欢这样
No, a lot of people are like that.
很多六岁孩子喜欢
Yeah, a lot of six-year-olds.
跟我走
You, come with me.
让罗宾森带他去停机坪
Have Robinson take him to the helipad.
-我们走 -玛雅
-Let's go. -Maya.
走
Let's go!
-这个距离就好 -玛雅 没事吧
-That's far enough. -Maya, you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
做得漂亮 布拉特
Well done, Blart.
你大大的干掉了我的人
You thinned my manpower significantly.
在那一定特别...
Must be getting pretty...
孤独
Lonely out there.
害怕了
You scared?
我没听清楚
Not following you.
你害怕孤单
Your fear of being alone.
-首先 你老婆在婚礼上甩了你 -错
-First your wife dumps you at the altar. -Wrong.
-她和我在一起了六天 -很好
-She was with me six days. -Great.
她试了下货
So she got to sample the merchandise
开心的发现还好小票没丢
and was glad she kept her receipt.
而你母亲
And then your mom
亲吻了辆公车
kisses a bus.
是牛奶卡车 可我会给你那个的
It was a milk truck, but I'll give you that one.
现在 你女儿迫不及待的要离开你
And now your daughter can't wait to get away from you.
那不是真的 爸爸
That's not true, Dad.
她要追随她的命运 而我全力支持
Well, she's following her destiny, and I support it fully.
投降吧 肥仔
Flag on the play, sloppy.
她说你不能接受孤独
She says you can't be alone
你做事情 都是用同情的力量
and that you're doing everything in your pathetic power
来让她听话
to keep her under your thumb.
-我没那么说 爸爸 -没事 宝贝
-I didn't say that exactly, Dad. -It's okay, sweetheart.
看吧 文森特 我很独♥立♥
See, Vincent, I'm fiercely independent,
我也不追求孤独
yet I'm not a big fan of being alone.
我是个矛盾体
I'm a contradiction.
我跟你讲我很疯狂
I told you I was crazy.
我跟你讲 我很疯狂
And I told you that I'm crazy.
你不会比我疯狂的
You can't out-crazy me.
我的疯狂会带走你的疯狂 推它们进金属管子里
My crazy will take your crazy, shove it in a metal tube,
填满老鼠 然后再点燃它
fill it with rats, then blowtorch it
直到老鼠无处可逃
until the rats have no way
除非因你的疯狂而自食其果
to escape except eating their way through your crazy.
显然你是精神崩溃了
Wow. You are oblivious to the avalanche of insanity
该我说了
I am about to unload.
你不知道我会如何对你
You don't know what I will do to you! You don't know what I'll do to you!
我要旋转 直到吐你和你朋友一脸为止
I will spin around until I throw up on you and your friends.
我一点都不在乎
I simply don't care!
我把你的脑袋插♥进♥枫树糖浆 让你唱福音
I'll stick your face in maple syrup and make you sing gospel!
把你的头发再吹回来如何
How does that blow your hair back, Blart?
我会爬到你身体里 把腿摆成小蜘蛛的样子
I will crawl inside you and lay eggs like a baby spider!
欢迎
I welcome it!
我两只眼睛颜色不一样
I've got two different colored eyes!
给你看 我怎么活的
Shows you how I live my life!
我拿着音叉吉他去参加南瓜战
I will bring a folk guitar to a pumpkin fight,
因为那就是我长大的方式
because that's the way I was brought up!
最后一个 我没跟上
Okay, you lost me on that last one.
因为我就是这么疯狂的
Because that's how crazy I am!
还我女儿
Now, give me back my daughter!
还我画
Give me my painting!
捡起来 他毁掉前捡起来
Pick it up. Pick it up before he ruins it.
退后
Get back!
你真的认为我会被像你这样一身汗
Did you honestly think that I was gonna be thwarted
懒散的无组织的人给妨碍到
by some sweaty, sluggish non-entity like yourself?
"无组织"
"Non-entity."
我知道你不值得信任
See, I knew you couldn't be trusted,
所以我有万全之策
so I took out an insurance policy.
请允许我给你介绍我的支援部队
Allow me to introduce you to a few of my associates.
吉诺迟泽地
Gino Chizetti,
来自史坦顿岛工业园区
Staten Island Industrial Complex.
索尔钢德曼特
Saul Gundermutt,
来自费城农民市场
Philadelphia Farmers' Market.
可汗穆比
Khan Mubi,
来自王者领土沃尔玛
King's Landing Walmart.
不止于此
And last but not least,
唐娜埃里克尼 来自可怕的美国购物中心
Donna Ericone, Mall of freaking America.
你们该...呈扇形 朋友们
You got to... You got to fan out, guys.
他看不到你
He can't see you.
扇形 扇形
Fan it out, fan it out.
你有你的超级英雄
You have your own superhero.
披肩是干嘛的
What's with the cape?
可汗 你穿个披肩干嘛
Why are you wearing a cape, Khan?
我从理发店直接过来的
I came straight from a haircut.
文森特 你还不明白 是不是
Vincent, you just don't get it, do you?
愚弄我一次 你惭愧
Fool me once, shame on you.
愚弄我两次 我惭愧
Fool me twice, shame on me.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你要知道 我也有我的万全之策
You see, I have a little insurance policy of my own.
我以为我把你的人都摆平了 怎么...
See, I thought I took all of you out, what...
非致命的 我懂了
Non-lethal. I get it now.
你才亏
Shame on you.
我们的训练是为了侦查 阻止 观察 还有上报
We are trained to detect, deter, observe, and report.
可是六年前的某一天 有个人做了别的事
But one day, six years ago, a man did more than that.
我就是那个人
And I am that man!
我们就是那个人
We are that man!
所以我要告诉你 先生...
And so I say to you, sir...
富乐克
Foot Locker!
把枪给我 干掉他们 上
Give me the gun. Finish them. Go!
地毯这有个边
There's a lip on that carpet.
得有人去个电♥话♥ 让他们给换了才行 好吗
Someone's gonna have to call that in, get that changed, okay?
富乐克
Foot Locker!
电影精选列表