主场优势
Home-court advantage.
中了
Bingo.
疼
Pain!
完蛋了 下沉了
This is it. I'm going down.
警♥察♥被搞定了
Took care of some cop.
-没问题吧 -别担心 他死了
-For good? -Don't worry about it. He's gone.
他和鱼去睡觉了
He sleeps with the fishes. Literally.
很好
Excellent.
命不该绝 不该绝
Not today, death! Not today!
先生
Sir.
进赌场前 我们规定客人不能湿渡渡的
We ask that guests dry off before entering the casino.
当然 我该想到的
Absolutely. I should have thought of that.
跟我来 先生 我给你拿条干毛巾
Why don't you come with me, sir. I'll get you a dry towel.
那太好了
That would be great.
仔细想想 我还是自然干吧
On second thought, I think I'd rather air-dry.
因为你是冒充的...
Because you're not who you say you are...
拉莫斯
Ramos.
什么
Excuse me?
你制♥服♥上的扣子是黄铜铆钉
The buttons on your uniform are rivet brass,
新塔斯制♥服♥场做的
made by Cintas uniform supply,
它们不再使用那种特别种类的金属了
which stopped using that particular type of metal,
在18年前 基于人道主义
due to humanitarian reasons, 18 years ago.
你看着也不可能有30岁
Since there's no way you're a day over 30,
而且安防协会严禁雇佣
and the Security Association restricts the hiring
未满18岁的人
of anybody under the age of 18,
你不是保安
there is no way you are a security guard here.
你是对的
You're right.
头褪
Headbutt!
防守得不错 再来
That's a very good defense. One more!
我真的完了 还不是时候
I'm definitely done. Not this time!
-刚刚那是最后的了 我保证 -好吧
-That was the last one. You have my word. -All right.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
-不好意思 朋友喝多了 -那你怎么让他给跑了
-Hey. Sorry. Guy's drunk. -Well, why'd you let him run off?
-我会带他回他屋的 -你会的
-I'll make sure I get him back to his room. -You do that.
保安里有内奸
Security's been breached.
当然了
Of course.
爱德华多知道内情
Eduardo's in on it.
傻了一次 我惭愧
Fool me once, shame on me.
傻了两次 我惭愧
Fool me twice, shame on me.
说了两次我 那不算
No, that's me twice. That doesn't work.
嘿
Hey!
老天 拜托
Gosh. Come on.
嘿
Hey!
那是保罗布拉特
That's Paul Blart.
你在上面我会很高兴的
I'd love to see you up there.
如果我跟腿没问题 我会去的
I would if I had a good hamstring.
-我跟腿不好 -没什么
-I don't got a good hamstring. -It's all right.
这是谁 怎么回事
Who is this guy? What's going on?
对不起 大家伙在绳子上
Sorry. Big man on a rope!
对不起
Sorry.
好像有个泳池在这 室内泳池
This whole thing's like a pool inside, like an indoor pool.
-不敢置信 -不敢置信
-It's unbelievable. -Unbelievable.
尝一脚 耶
Take a dip! Yeah!
抱歉 喝个饱吧
Yeah! Sorry. Tuck and roll.
这不是真的
This ain't real.
谢谢 保罗
Thank you, Paul!
好家伙
What a guy!
出来 我知道你在这
Come on, man. I know you're in here.
好的
Okay.
我们走到了三叉路口了
It looks like we've come to a fork in the road.
什么
What?
俱乐部的把戏太多了
A little too much club.
好了
Okay.
给你
There you go.
耶
Yeah.
-拉莫斯 我是亨克 你在哪 -梦剧场
-Ramos, it's Henk. Where are you? -Le Rêve theater.
有警♥察♥知道我们的事
Some cop may be onto us.
等等 块很大 有胡子 裤子有点小
Wait. Big guy? Mustache? Snug pants?
-就是他 -我以为他死了呢
-Yeah, that's the one. -I thought he was dead.
-这家伙就像蟑螂 -你在哪
-This guy's like a cockroach. -Where are you?
要去拿博特罗了
We're about to move the Botero.
收到
Roger that.
亨克 拉莫斯 博特罗
Henk, Ramos, Botero.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
拜托 保罗 想想玛雅 想想
Come on, Paul, think for Maya. Think!
这些都是愚蠢的艺术
All this for stupid art.
阿尔特是谁
Who is Art?
快 想
Come on, think.
反过来 是艺术
Windershins! It's about the art!
他们在偷酒店的艺术品
They're stealing art from the hotel!
拉莫斯 我是亨克
Ramos, this is Henk.
你知道新坐标了吗
Did you get the new locations yet?
亨克 你没过说你在哪
Henk, you didn't tell me where you are.
我们在赌场呢 别叫我
We're in the casino. Stop calling me.
-文森特要见你 出去 -好戏要上演了
-Vincent wants you, out. -Let the games begin.
发现我们的朋友了
Found our friend.
没看见 没看见
Didn't see it. Didn't see it.
是干净的玻璃 好了
That's clean glass. Okay.
-所以 -我需要大约20分钟 文森特
-So? -I'm gonna need about 20 minutes, Vincent.
能有多快有多快
Move as fast as you can.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
文森特 文森特 我是亨克
Vincent. Vincent, this is Henk.
-你在哪 -等梵高呢 你呢
-Where are you? -Waiting for the van Gogh. Where are you?
我就来
I'm on my way.
我来找你了 玛雅
I'm coming for you, Maya.
请按1 好吗
Could you press one, please?
-今晚观众很多吧 -是啊
-Good crowd tonight? -Yeah.
-你们在演《贝丝》吗 -没有
-Did you guys play Beth? -No.
-头发不错 -谢谢 假的
-Great hair. -Thanks. It's not mine.
-我就说应该演《贝丝》吧 -别废话 弗兰克
-Told you we should play Beth. -Not now, Frank!
酒店很坚固
This hotel is solid.
这份礼物太可爱了 可是...
This gift is adorable, but...
地球里的光可以点燃铜线
The globe lights up with copper wiring.
我爸爸坚持要我多带一块电池在身上
My father insists that I keep an extra phone battery on me.
往后面站
Stand back.
早该这么做
That should do it.
来
Come on.
直升飞机都加好了油 准备就绪了
The helicopter is fueled and ready
完美 你干什么呢
Perfect. What are you doing?
酒店的礼品篮里的东西
From the hotel gift basket.
-你拿得是什么 -燕麦饼干
-What is that in your hand? -Oatmeal cookie.
我会过敏而死的 你想对我做什么
I'm deathly allergic. What are you trying to do to me?
-对不起 -扔掉
-Sorry. -Get rid of it.
-原路返回 -返回
-Double back. -Doubling.
这边走不出去
We can't get out through there.
-折叠刀 以防万一的 -以防什么
-Pocketknife keychain. Just in case. -In case what?
被坏人绑♥架♥当人♥质♥
I get kidnapped by bad guys and held hostage.
-以前发生过 -什么
-It's happened before. -What?
3402房♥ 结账 谢谢
Room 3402. Charge it, please.
-你能帮帮我们吗 -当然
-Hey! Can you help us? -Absolutely.
还有5分钟 文森特 就要完成了
Five more minutes, Vincent, and then we are done.
把画保护好 我们离开这
Secure the painting and let's get out of here.
3个小时之内要去见买♥♥家
We've got less than three hours to meet our buyer.
收到
Roger that.
好了 文森特 因为你从我这拿走了宝贝
All right, Vincent, since you took something precious from me,
我也要从你拿走宝贝
I'm taking something precious from you.
成为坏人的坏日子
It's a bad day to be bad people.
保罗 我的爱
Paul, mi amor!
不
No!
-梵高要上路了 -很好
-Van Gogh is traveling. -Excellent.
电影精选列表