我不知道怎么玩股子 但是我告诉你
I don't know how to play craps, but I'll tell you what,
幸运女神晚点一定会降临在我身上
Lady Luck's certainly been in my corner as of late.
我要下注 我该怎么下
So I am in, okay? What do I do?
很容易 给我60美金 下在6上
It's easy. Give me $60. We'll place the six.
-60美金 -60块
-$60. -60 bucks.
这太刺♥激♥了 我得说 太刺♥激♥了
Wow, this is exciting. I got to be honest, very exciting.
先生 要喝点什么吗
Sir, can I get you a drink?
沙士多少钱
You know what, how much for a root beer?
我正在给永利赌场投资呢
'Cause I'm currently very invested in Mr. Wynn's casino.
-实际上 饮料是赠送的 -赠送的
-Well, actually, it's complimentary. -Complimentary.
我喜欢 哪里都是沙士
I love it! Root beers around the horn!
你...一瓶就够了 一瓶
What do you... Just one is fine. Just one.
先生 来吧 这桌真热闹
Sir, come on. This table's really hot.
-给我20块下注6 -好的 20块
-Give me 20 bucks for the hard six. -Okay, $20.
-给我20块下注8 -20块
-Give me $20 for the hard eight. -$20.
10块下11 15块分别下2 3 12
Give me $25 for the horn high yo.
25块
$25.
-20块下这块区域 -这是我所有的钱
-Give me $20 on the field. -That's all I have.
-就在那 -都下好了吧
-The field is out there. -No more bets.
好了 这让我觉得我活着呢
All right! I've never felt more alive!
摇股子的 来吧 数字...
Shooter, come on! Number...
7出局 全输
Seven out. Craps.
-输家 -被肥仔给毁了
-Loser! -Fat guy ruined it.
-你都输光了 -太差劲了
-You lost everything. -You suck!
下注吧 CE组合 押号♥角 最大最小
Get your bets down, C and E's, horn bets, high-lows.
-赌局继续 -您的沙士 先生
-Get this game going. -Your root beer, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢
Yeah, I would love that.
那是个不错的选择 好看 金色的
That's a very good choice. Nice. Gold.
没错 是他 你们...
Yeah, exactly. It was him. You guys...
我们走
Let's go.
你在这干多久了
How long have you worked here?
不久 那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Not too long. Is that your dad?
我真想说不是 我要回去了
I wish I could say no right now. I'll be right back.
-爸爸 -嗨
-Dad? -Hey!
再见 汤姆 丽塔 你们太棒了 保重
See you later, Tom and Rita. You guys are awesome. Take care.
前台见 我不会离开的
I'll see you at the reception. I'm not gonna go.
不会离开的 不会离开
I'm not gonna go. I'm not gonna go.
-你在跟踪我吗 -跟踪
-Dad, are you spying on me? -Spying?
-没有 没有 我...-爸爸 你让我很丢人
-No. No, no, no. I... -Dad, you're embarrassing me!
让你这么想 我很抱歉 我不会跟着你了
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll leave you alone.
谢谢
Please.
布拉特
Blart!
索尔钢德曼特
Saul Gundermutt,
我听说了安防人员贸易协会的事
head of the Security Officers Trade Association.
-是不是打扰到你了 -没有 我很荣幸 先生
-I catch you at a bad time? -No. No, no. It's a pleasure, sir.
我才荣幸
Pleasure's mine.
我想告诉你 今晚我安排你坐我那桌
And I just want you to know that I got you sitting at my table tonight.
我得说 先生 我太开心了
I got to say, sir, I am just so excited.
我得跟你坦白 我听到传闻了
I'm gonna be honest, I did hear rumblings.
-传闻 -关于发言人的事
-Rumblings? -About the keynote.
是啊 充分的理由
Yeah. Well, with good reason.
尼克帕内罗会去讲的
Nick Panero's giving it.
这人不错 不错
Great guy, great guy.
尼克帕内罗 传闻就是这么说的
Yeah, Nick Panero. Those were the rumblings.
真是太好了
That is just terrific.
是啊 那是...我太开心了
It really is. That's... I'm so happy.
说不定我什么时候会见到他
You know, maybe I could meet him sometime.
-取取经...-你的机会来了
-Pick his brain... -Here's your chance.
布拉特 这是尼克帕内罗长官 和吉诺迟泽地长官
Blart, Officer Nick Panero and Officer Gino Chizetti.
-嗨 帕内罗长官 -别讨好人了 名人
-Hey, Officer Panero. -Hold the applesauce, hotshot.
我听说过你 很幽默 你认为今晚你会作发言人
I heard of you. Rumor has it you thought you were giving the keynote tonight.
-他以为他是发言人 -你以为是你
-He thought he was giving it. -You thought you were giving it?
-不 我从没说过...-兄弟 你得忘记
-No. You know what, I never said... -Man, you gotta stop
黑色星期五的事了 布拉特
bringing up that Black Friday thing, Blart.
-那都六年前的事了 -你该往前看了
-It was, like, six years ago. -You got to let it go.
我从来没重提黑色星期五的事
I never brought up Black Friday.
我听说你很擅长这个
I heard you're pretty good on one of those things.
我玩这个很出名
I've been known to dabble.
我...真不该
I... I really shouldn't.
事实上 先生 你不能骑
Actually, sir, you can't.
如果你想试试 你需要有驾照
I'll need a valid driver's license if you want to take it for a test drive.
我有资格 你看我名牌就知道了 好吗
Yeah, I'm all-access, if you'll peep the laminate, okay?
让我们选择省电模式
Let me just nudge her out of whisper mode.
我知道你知道133页的内容
Okay, well, I see you know your way around a pl 33.
当然 可这姑娘有点疲倦
I do, I do, but this gal's a bit tired.
我自己有辆改进的12通勤者
I got a modified i2 Commuter myself.
你还是要出示驾照
Still gonna need a valid license, though.
-是吗 -嗯
-Yeah? -Yeah.
这个怎么样 这个够吗
How's that? Is that valid enough for you?
这个很够了吧
That was pretty valid, huh?
-耶 -请小心点 先生
-Yeah. -Please be careful, sir.
是重量分布的问题
It's about weight distribution.
请确保双手紧握住扶手
Make sure both your hands are firmly on the grips.
我猜你是不想我做这个了
I guess you wouldn't want me doing this!
-耶 -别这样
-Yeah! -Please don't.
抓不到
Missed.
布拉特
Blart!
-看见了吗 -这可不好
-You see that? -That's not good.
还能走路
Still got the laminate.
爸爸 你没事吧 你该去看看医生
Dad, are you okay? You should really get checked out.
南瓜 我身体很好
Pumpkin, my body's fine.
我故意撞的
It's my ego that took a hit.
晚上当发言人的不是我
It turns out I'm not giving the keynote tonight.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你应该报♥警♥ 因为你被人给劫了
You should call a cop, because you got robbed.
谢谢 瞄瞄 技术上来讲 我不需要警♥察♥
Well, thanks, kitten. Technically, I don't need a cop.
-只是打个比方 爸爸 -我知道
-It's a figure of speech, Daddy. -No, no, I know.
我是说 警♥察♥认为他们都是那样的
I'm just saying, you know, just that cops think they're all that,
我不喜欢
and I don't like it.
我不喜欢
I do not like it.
我要去15层跟他们碰面了
Boy. We got a meet-and-greet in 15.
我错了 痛死了
I was wrong! The body does hurt.
是乳酸
Lactic acid!
宝贝 你还没换衣服呢 快点
Honey, you're not even dressed. Come on.
听着不错 我要去洗个澡睡一觉
As exciting as that sounds, I think I'm just gonna take a bath and a nap.
我累了
I'm kind of tired.
好的 你该...
Okay, yeah. I mean, no, you should...
你该好好休息
You should get some rest.
我会回来的 并且给你带巴特罗塔的晚饭
Well, I'll come back and get you for dinner at Bartolotta,
我们订了6点的
'cause we got reservations at 6:00.
-应该是这样的 -我知道
-It's supposed to be the real deal. -Gotcha.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
发言人的事 我真的很难过
I'm really sorry about the speech.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
我把这个家伙按到墙上
I got this one guy against the wall.
他出了很多汗 他知道完蛋了
He's really sweating. He knows it's over.
我眼睛一撇 看到了另一个家伙
Then out of the corner of my eye I see this other guy,
然后我转向他 叫着 "把酸奶交出来"
and then I turn to him and I say, "Hand over the yogurt."
瞬间就结束了
It was over that fast.
-完了 -完了
-Lights out. -Lights out.
这条腰带多少钱
Hey, how much you pay for that belt?
不知道 我女儿送的
I don't know. It was a gift from my daughter.
你找到人了吗 我找到了
You got a guy? 'Cause I got a guy.
我没找到接♥班♥的
No, I don't have a belt guy.
-这太无语了 你没有接♥班♥的 -我没有
-That's crazy. What, you don't got a belt guy? -No, I don't have a belt guy.
可汗穆比 见到你很高兴
Khan Mubi. Nice to meet.
可汗穆比 见到你很高兴
Khan Mubi. Nice to meet.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
真是见鬼的一天 你这个拥抱很有用
It's been a heck of a day, and that embrace certainly helped.
电影精选列表