人生这条路 总是铺不完的
The road of life is always under construction.
旅途多艰辛
The journey is hard,
可爬至顶峰之时 风景醉人
but once you reach the top, the view is amazing.
如有人与你共享 此景更是迷人许多
And that view is even more beautiful when you have someone to share it with.
布拉特先生
Mr. Blart.
就六天
For six days.
结婚快一周的时候 我漂亮的老婆写信说
My beautiful wife of almost a week let me know by letter
我想可以理解为 她有"些许遗憾"
that she had what I like to call "some regrets."
她的医生称之为"不可控性呕吐"
Her doctor called it "uncontrollable vomiting."
亲爱的
Honey.
她的律师要求"解除婚姻关系"
Her lawyer, "Dissolution of marriage."
这没什么 我需要给自己点时间
That's okay. I needed a little time to myself.
就像歌♥里唱的
Like the song says,
"我到了天堂 可我却不曾有过自我"
"I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me."
接下来的2年 我迷失了自我
I spent the next two years losing myself
开心的逃避在 保护西奥兰治市购物中心的安全之中
in the sweet escape of keeping the West Orange Pavilion Mall safe.
至少 还有一件事情永远不会让我失望
At least I still had the one thing that never seemed to let me down.
当保安
Security.
走丢了吗 孩子
Are you lost, son?
跟我走吧
Anyway, come with me.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're very welcome.
安迪 快抱下这个假警♥察♥
Andy, now give the fake cop a hug.
我们...我们是有执照的 夫人
We're actually... We're certified, ma'am.
我们要考试 没少什么步骤 训练强度很大
We take a test and everything. It's pretty vigorous.
好吧 抱抱他 安迪
All right, hug him, Andy.
见到你很高兴 小伙子
Well, it was nice to see you, little man.
夫人 他不想抱我
You know what, ma'am, he doesn't want to give me a hug.
-这没什么 -他想抱的
-And it's okay. -No, he wants a hug.
-我不这么想 -好了 安迪 抱抱他
-I don't think he does. Hey. -Okay, Andy, hug him.
-亲爱的 -要抱下吗
-Honey. -Want to come in?
-亲爱的 你让妈妈很为难 -他不想...
-Sweetie. You're embarrassing Mommy. -He doesn't want...
-他没让我为难 他挺好的 -抱下他
-No, he's not embarrassing me. He's fine. -Hug him.
他不用抱我的
He doesn't have to hug me.
我看到一道白光 一道白光
I saw white. I saw white.
我再去找他 夫人 我会找到他的
I'll get him again, ma'am. I'll find him.
在家门口 妈妈总在那
And on the home front, I always had Mom.
报纸在这
There's my paper.
到她被牛奶卡车给撞飞了为止
That is, until she got drilled by a milk truck.
都不知道他们还留着这些
Didn't know they even had those anymore.
我想我是最后一个知道消息的
I guess I was the last one to get the memo.
保罗布拉特的难过值正式达到顶峰
Paul Blart had officially peaked.
有吗
Or had I?
"恭喜你 布拉特 你被选中参加..."
"Congratulations, Officer Blart. You have been selected to join..."
"恭喜你 你被加州大学录取了"
"Congratulations. You have been accepted to UCLA."
玛雅 下楼来 我收到了了不得的消息
Maya! Come down here! I got some great news!
我也是
Me, too!
亲爱的 我们被邀请 参加安防人员贸易协会
Honey, we've been invited to the Security Officers Trade Association Expo
举办的颁奖典礼 在内华达的拉斯维加斯
and award ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada!
维加斯 哇塞
Vegas? Wow.
我觉得我总算得到了认同
Yeah, I think I'm finally being recognized
你懂的 给购物中心解决了麻烦这件事
for, you know, getting the mall out of that jam.
爸爸 你救了购物中心 他们应该褒奖你
Dad, you saved the mall. They should honor you.
-我为你感到骄傲 -谢谢
-I'm so proud of you. -Thank you.
日子一直不好过
You know, times have been tough,
可无论发生什么
but no matter what happens,
只要你在我身边 我都会撑过去的
as long as I have you by my side, I'm gonna be okay.
我说完了 你的好消息是什么
But enough about me. What's your great news?
我才想到
Yeah, I just remembered that
我们的通心面还有剩的
we have leftover baked ziti.
好日子啊
What a day!
耶
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
要我帮忙拿箱子吗 先生
Can I help you with your bags, sir?
不用 你们就是这样赚我们钱的
No. That's how they get you.
-我自己能行 谢谢 -不客气 先生
-I'll be fine on my own, thank you. -No problem, sir.
抬起腿 抬起腿
Lift with the legs. With the legs.
走吧 出发
We're moving. Here we go.
小小休息一会
Nice little break in the day.
走吧 再走
We're going again. We're going again.
双腿
Legs.
-布拉特 -是的
-Paul Blart? -Yes, sir.
我想就是你 我是唐娜埃里克尼 美国购物中心的
I thought that was you. Donna Ericone, Mall of America.
我们现在还会谈到 你救了黑色星期五的事呢
Man, we still talk about your Black Friday save.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不清楚你有没有听说
I don't know if you heard.
今晚有位意想不到的发言人
There's gonna be a surprise keynote speaker tonight.
坊间传闻 是一位
Word on the street, it's gonna be the officer
做了职责之外工作的警官
who's gone above and beyond the call of duty.
什么
What?
说真的 我有种感觉 你真的认为...
I got to be honest, I had a feeling, but do you really think that, I mean...
-还能是谁啊 -嗯
-Who else? -Yeah.
除非机械战警走进来
Unless RoboCop walks into the room.
我当然会让给机械战警
Yeah, I would definitely stand down for RoboCop.
-他是虚构的 -我知道他是虚构的
-He's not real. -No, I know he's not real,
我还是会让给他的
but I would stand down for him.
他是虚构的
He ain't real.
别跟别人讲这些
Just don't tell anybody I told you.
-你告诉我什么了 -发言人...
-Told me what? -About the key...
你懂我 你装不知道 你懂我
You got me. You done gone and got me.
那是喉咙
That was in the throat.
那是喉咙
That was in the throat.
-晚上见 -好的
-See you tonight. -Yeah, okay.
明白 埃里克尼长官 那是直接冲着喉咙来的
Roger that, Officer Ericone. That was straight to the throat.
离胸口远着呢 直接就过来了
That didn't even glance off the chest. It went right up.
-下一位客人 -是我们 我们来了
-May I help the next guest? -We're next. Here we go. Yes.
-你好 -下午好
-Yello-ha! -Good afternoon.
-欢迎来到永利酒店 -办理入住
-Welcome to the Wynn Resort. -Checking in.
好的 布拉特先生
Absolutely, Mr. Blart.
布拉特先生
Mr. Blart.
你可能被我这身打扮给忽悠了
You're probably thrown by the travel wear.
-应该是"长官" -好的 很抱歉
-Actually, it's "officer." -Okay, sorry about that.
布拉特长官
Yes, Officer Blart.
我们给你安排了局部山景房♥
I see we have you in a partial mountain view,
你订了超大碗的MM花生豆
and you requested a bottomless bowl of Peanut M&M's.
是的 严格遵照医嘱
Yeah, it's strictly medicinal.
不走运的是 我有低血糖
Unfortunately, I am cursed with hypoglycemia.
血糖指数低 我也是
Sugar level drops, so do I.
很抱歉 您的屋子还没好
I'm sorry. Your room isn't ready yet.
您可以把行李放在这 我会送到您房♥间去的
But you can leave your luggage here, and I will have it delivered to your room.
爸爸 我饿了
Dad, I'm starving.
-能先去吃点午饭吗 -玛雅 忍♥忍♥
-Can we just go get some lunch? -Hold the mayo.
等一分钟
Hold on a second here.
你可能不知道 希斯
You probably didn't know this, Heath,
如果你查一下大宴会厅的安排
but if you check the Grand Ballroom
看看是今晚是哪个组织订的
and see which group is booked there this evening,
我想你的想法就会变了
I think your tune may change a wee bit.
-小亲亲 翻唱乐队 -我不是他们的人
-Mini Kiss. The cover band. -Yeah, I'm not with them.
经理在吗 我能跟他说话吗
Is there a manager I could speak with?
她现在不方便...
You know, she's not available right now, so...
你在给我找麻烦
You're taking my legs out from under me here.
-特雷斯咖啡屋还有午饭供应吗 -有的
-Is the Terrace Café open for lunch? -Yes, it is.
我走了
I'm out.
查查 希斯
Bring it in, Heath.
小虎子 查查
Little tighter, bring it in. Yes.
再近一点 这事不能让别人知道
Just a little bit closer range. I can't let this out.
今晚我可能会成为发言人的
But it seems to be that I'm going to be delivering the keynote speech tonight
就在安防人员的会议上
at the security officers' convention.
我以为他们把它取消了
You know, I think they canceled that.
没有
They didn't.
但是缩小了规模 挪到会议室C去了
But it was downsized to Conference Room C.
电影精选列表