不 是F
Nope, F.
-这是这的地图 -好的
-Okay, here's a map of the property. -Okay.
在这
There you are.
-谢谢 -这份您可以拿着
-Thank you. -No, that's yours to keep.
不用了 都记好了 蓄势待发
Don't need it. It's already been scanned. Locked and loaded.
谢谢 该吃午饭了
Thank you. Time for some lunch.
-先生 -嗯
-Sir? -Yeah?
你女儿和那家餐厅是这个方向
Your daughter and the restaurant are that way.
我记地图的时候 你是倒着拿的
Yeah, you had that upside down when I scanned it.
就因为这个...都怪你
That's why... It's on you.
-我待在一堆贝壳里吗 -不是
-Was I lying about the conch fritters? -You were not.
他们太赞了 用了很多合宜的扭动
They're amazing, with just the right amount of zip.
-你会喜欢扭起来的 -当然 我就是为此出生的
-Yeah, you got to love the zip. -I do. I mean, I was born to zip.
我把手放在我的屁♥股♥上 当我扭起来
I put my hand upon my hip When I zip
-你扭 -我们扭
-You zip -We zip
真不敢相信你知道那首歌♥
I can't believe you know that song.
先生 你把小票落下了
Hey, sir. You actually forgot your valet ticket.
-谢谢 -这是免费的
-Thank you. -It's free.
耶
Yeah.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
你就是为了扭出生的
You were born to zip?
你什么时候开始说这个词的
Since when do you use the word "zip"?
-我常说 -我不喜欢
-I always use the word "zip." -I don't like it.
流行用语 大家都在说
Hipster talk. Everybody's zipping.
你得缓缓了 小姑娘
You need to slow it down, young lady.
爸爸 你得面对事实 我是个大姑娘了
Look, Dad, you're gonna have to get used to the fact that I'm a big girl now.
首先 我们都是大人 都姓布兰特
Okay, first of all, we're all big. We're Blarts.
大屁♥股♥ 厚脚躁 腿短人肥
Wide hips, thick ankles and a low center of gravity.
上帝把我们塑造成这样
That's how the good Lord made us.
所以我们跑不好跨栏 这辈子也跑不好
That's why we're no good at running hurdles, and we never will be.
那是什么
What is that?
这个 我的振动式叉子
This? It's my vibrating fork.
它可以强逼着我吃慢点
It forces me to eat slower.
你觉得我在家吃得很快
You think I eat fast at home?
度假的时候 我就像只猎豹 去追更快的猎豹
On vacation, I'm like a cheetah chasing a faster cheetah.
看见了吗 看那个
Okay, see? Look at that right there.
就是填肚子的 就是填肚子的
It's just fuel. It's just fuel.
停了
Here you go.
-布拉特先生 -啊呀
-Mr. Blart. -Shanghai!
对不起 吓到你了
Sorry. Sorry to startle you, sir.
-没事 就是让我吓了一跳 -好的
-That's okay. You just hit the trip wire is all. -Okay.
我是迪薇娜马丁内斯 酒店的经理
Well, I'm Divina Martinez, the hotel's general manager,
我想跟您道歉
and I wanted to apologize
让您搞混了会议室
about the confusion regarding the convention.
好消息是 我把您的房♥间给升级了
And good news, I upgraded your room.
是拉斯维加斯大道景观房♥
It has a view of the Strip.
已经收拾好了 我想亲自把钥匙给您
It's ready right now, and I wanted to give you the keys personally.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我得说 您的手很软
Although, I must say, you have very soft hands.
安全气囊
Air bag!
什么
Excuse me?
我知道你在做什么 迪薇娜
I sense what you're doing, Divina.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
说真的 别藏着掖着的了
Truthfully, being a bit transparent.
我没明白您的意思
I'm sorry, I don't follow.
我知道这是21世纪
Look, I understand it's the 21 st century,
女人也可以像男人一样追人了
and a woman can go after hers just like a man.
爸爸 我确定她不是...
Dad, I'm pretty sure she wasn't...
小孩 这是大人的事 好吗
Tadpole, this is grown-up stuff. Okay?
我知道这得双方都有感觉才行
Look, I know it takes two to tango,
可是我的心正在调整期
but my dancing shoes are currently out for repair.
-先生 很抱歉 如果我...-不用道歉
-Sir, I'm sorry if I... -Apology not needed.
你要知道我正处在烟硝的迷宫中
Just know I'm working my way through a maze of personal fire,
到混乱的火焰平息之前
and until the flames of chaos subside,
我都没有做好面对他人的准备
I'm just not ready for public consumption.
我懂了 先生
I understand, sir.
祝您住得开心
Have a great stay.
不只是我 对吗 她也很无情
It's not just me, right? I mean, she was relentless.
无情
Relentless.
有什么麻烦吗 亲爱的
What troubles you, my pet?
我和坐那的人进行了奇怪的对话
I just had the strangest exchange with that guy over there.
嗯
Yeah.
他指责我对他有意思
He accused me of hitting on him.
搞笑
Funny.
人家说胖子用幽默去追人
They say overweight people use humor to achieve affection.
你知道吗 挺有道理的
You know what, that makes sense.
打扰了 马丁内斯小姐
Excuse me, Ms. Martinez?
-我们重要的客人到了 -谢谢
-Our VIP guest has arrived. -Thank you.
走了
Okay.
欢迎再次往临永利酒店 索蓓尔先生
Welcome back to Wynn Las Vegas, Mr. Sofel.
您要求的房♥间已经准备好了
We have the accommodations you requested all ready for you.
如果有什么盼咐 请随时叫我
If you need anything at all, please, don't hesitate to call either myself
或者我们的安保负责人 伏地罗先生
or our head of security, Mr. Furtillo.
我上次来 你们赚了我很多钱
You guys took me for a lot of money on my last visit.
我希望您这次时来运转
Well, I hope you're able to turn that around this time.
我也正有此意
I plan to.
我得说 我不明白 这怎么能叫升级呢
I got to say, I don't know how this is an upgrade.
我跟你说 玛雅 你睡床 我睡折叠床
I'll tell you what, Maya, you take the bed. I will take the rollaway.
爸爸 是你来参加活动的 你不能睡折叠床
Dad, this is your convention. You can't sleep on the rollaway.
我当然能 好吗 我还睡过落叶堆上呢
I certainly can, okay? I once fell asleep raking leaves.
我们晚点说 我得走了
We'll figure it out later. I got to get going.
哇 哇 好吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay.
谢谢你告诉我什么是维多利亚的秘密
Thanks for telling me Victoria's secret.
你穿的是什么 小姑娘
What do you think you're wearing, young lady?
泳衣
A bathing suit?
也许是给妖精穿的
Maybe for an elf.
仪容仪表 仪容仪表
Decorum. De-cor-um.
-我要去泳池边溜达 -穿这个不行
-I was just going to hang out by the pool. -Yeah, well, not in that, you're not.
好吧
Fine.
-那我就去探险了 -等等
-Then I'm going exploring. -Hold up.
-你带了多余的电池 -是的
-You got your extra phone battery? -Yes.
-手电筒 -一直在身边
-Flashlight? -Always.
-防狼喷雾剂 -查过了
-Hot pepper spray? -Check.
-折叠刀砸玻璃器 -我带了
-Pocketknife keychain window smasher? -I do.
-闪光弹 -是的 带好了
-Baby road flares? -Yes, I've got it all!
再等下 给你
One more second here. There.
我设置了监听设备 可以听到你那边发生了什么
I've set it to monitor, so I can hear everything that's going on.
不行 我已经像特种部队了
No way. I already feel like a SWAT unit.
玛雅 安防是使命
Maya! Security is a mission.
不能放松
Not an intermission.
看看我是不是雇对了 国安局的特工
Well, let's see if I bankrolled the right NSA agent.
-怎么样 -到目前为止没问题
-How's that? -So far, so good.
打扰了 大家
Excuse me, guys, but we have a complaint about the noise.
所以我们才来你这
That's why we have you.
我得说 亨克 这身衣服不错
Gotta say, Henk, nice uniform.
真的 看着 笑个
Right? Look at that. Smiley.
你不会想知道 为了达成目的 要付出多少
You don't want to know what it took to get the real deal.
不想知道
No, I don't.
好吧
Okay.
前几天 他们搬走了几件
They've moved several of the pieces in the last few days.
这里是13件东西的新坐标
Here's the new locations of all 13.
完美 好了 我要你们在9个小时内搞定
Perfect. All right, I want to be in and out in less than nine hours, people.
计时
Sync up.
计时
Sync.
走吧
Let's go!
好 扔得好 好
Yes, shooter, yes! Yeah!
-怎么样 伙计们 -这家伙太厉害了
-What's all the hoopla, friend? -This guy's crushing.
我的筹码都要赚满了
I'm literally running out of room for my chips.
他是我见过的人里玩得最好的
He's on the greatest run I've ever seen!
先生 如果你站在桌子边 你就要下注了
Sir, you're gonna have to place a bet if you want to stand at the table.
电影精选列表