爸爸
Dad!
我要去停机坪了
I'm going to the helipad!
索尔 救我 救我
Saul! Help me! Help me!
回来
Get back here.
什么 什么
What? What?
-哦 不 -你不能在那待着 不是吗
-Oh, no. -You couldn't stay out of the way, could you?
爱德华多 我知道你跟他们一伙的
Eduardo, I knew you were part of this.
你这样的男人怎么会赢得
How is it a man like you could win the heart
迪薇娜那种女人的心的
of a woman like Divina?
你在说什么 我女儿被绑♥架♥了
What are you talking about? My daughter's been kidnapped!
-别来了 兄弟 -你看
-Come on, man! -Look!
我们不可能准时到
We'll never get to them on time.
布拉特 我听到你需要支援
Hey, Blart. I heard you need a little backup.
你搞笑呢吧 这没有停机坪啊
Fun fact for you, there's no helipad up here.
那边有一个
But there is over there.
好了
Got it.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
-谢谢 尼克 -没有恶意
-Thanks, Nick. -No hard feelings.
抓住 保罗
Hold on, Paul!
天哪
Oh, boy.
不要往下看
Do not look down!
也不要往上看
Don't look up, either!
结被跳过去了
Knot jump!
新鲜出炉
Coming in hot!
爸爸 来
Dad. Come on.
嘿
Hey!
你把货装完 我来搞定这个
You finish loading. I'll finish this.
起来 小姑娘
Up you go, missy.
好了 兄弟们 谁把我的假发拿走了
All right, guys. Who took my show hair?
我想玛雅看到她未来的长相了
I think Maya's just seen her future.
漂亮的一拳
Nice punch.
别动
Now, don't move.
你别动
You don't move.
看起来我们进入到了焦灼状态
Looks like we got ourselves a sticky situation.
这看上去不太像可以解决问题的东西
That doesn't sound like something that can be fixed here.
-你没了 -是啊
-You done? -I am.
很好 该我了
Great. So am I.
燕麦
Oatmeal!
永远赌布拉特赢
Always bet on Blart.
爸爸
Dad!
最终 保罗布拉特的难过值 没有正式达到顶峰
So Paul Blart hadn't officially peaked after all.
爱德华多和我消除了偏见
Eduardo and I got past our differences.
如果他想去真枪实干的地方
I told him that if he ever wanted to go where the real action was,
西奥兰治购物中心的大门永远为他敞开
there would always be a job for him at the West Orange Pavilion Mall.
布拉特长官
Officer Blart.
他马上拒绝了我
He turned me down immediately.
不过我见到了他...
But I did get to meet the man himself...
永利先生
Mr. Wynn.
...对于我救了他的艺术品 他很感激
...who was appreciative that I saved his art collection.
非常感激
Very appreciative.
我的小龙虾啊
Holy crawfish!
正如我所想 我明白是时候作决定了
With all things going my way, I figured it was time to make a decision
这决定可能改变我的一生
that would change my life forever.
保罗
Paul?
你...
You...
-看着我 -好的
-Look at me now. -Yeah, okay.
你是个有胆色的男人
You are a fearless man,
有爱的父亲 一个奇怪
a loving father, a strange,
怪异的超级英雄
misshapen superhero.
-谢谢 -我的心是属于你的
-Thank you. -And my heart is yours.
迪薇娜 仔细听我说
Okay, Divina, listen very intently.
有人说紧握不放手 会让人变强
Some people think that holding on is what makes one strong.
可实际上
But in reality,
我们所有的力量就是松手
our only power is in letting go.
可我爱...
But I love...
就是这样
That's just it.
相爱容易 相随难
See, it's easy to fall in love, but hard to find someone to catch you.
另外
Besides,
你不爱我
you don't love me.
-可我...-你爱的是神秘
-But I... -What you love is the mystery.
你面前 我就是这样
That's all I am to you.
我是个孤独的牛仔
You know, I'm a lone cowboy.
一个叛贼
A renegade.
一匹落基山战马
A Rocky Mountain steed.
说实话 迪薇娜 我什么都不是
But truth be told, Divina, I'm none of those things.
我就是个普通人
I'm a simple man.
你在找的 都在他身上
Now, the qualities you seek, they're in him.
那个人 坐在那边 那个人
That man, sitting right over there. That man,
去抓住他...他在哭 不是吗
just longing to catch... He's crying right now, isn't he?
是啊 他在哭
Yep, he's crying.
真是泪流满面
That's a full-on cry.
可他才是真的 迪薇娜
But he's the real deal, Divina.
他在绳子之上 摇摆着 像穿着发光盔甲的骑士
He swung in on a rope like a knight in shining armor,
他救了我的女儿和我 而且他爱你
and he rescued my daughter and me, and he loves you.
去找他吧
Now, go to him.
去吧
Go.
你是对的
You're right.
可是不要欺骗自己 保罗布拉特
But don't kid yourself, Paul Blart.
你就是一匹落基山战马
You are a Rocky Mountain steed.
那感觉确实不错
That actually felt really good.
也许我犯了巨大的错误
I might have made a colossal mistake.
巨大的
Colossal.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
为纪念他长♥期♥职业生涯中的忠诚
to commemorate his long career of undying loyalty,
荣誉 和英雄主义行为
honor, and acts of heroism,
超越了指责所在
above and beyond the call of duty,
两次
twice,
安防人员贸易协会自豪的授予
the Security Officers Trade Association is proud to bestow
保罗布拉特长官
on Officer Paul Blart
最高的
its highest
真正的 唯一的奖
and, really, only award,
安防荣誉勋章
the Safety Medal of Honor.
人生这条路多艰辛
The road of life is hard.
可爬至顶峰之时 风景醉人
But once you reach the top, the view is amazing.
听着 我想了很多
Look, I've given it a lot of thought.
我会很开心的
And I'm gonna be really happy
在中♥央♥泽西技术青年学院读书
at Central Jersey Applied Technical Junior College.
-真的 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
他们没有足球队
So they don't have a football team
也没有校园
or a campus.
我是说 管它呢
I mean, who cares?
这几天的事情让我明白我的重心是什么
The last couple of days really reracked my priorities.
如果你想跟我在家 陪着我
Well, if you want to stay home with me and keep me company,
也许一两年 也许直到我成家 我得说
maybe for a year or two until I get settled, then I have to say,
我想你疯了
I think you're crazy.
你去加州大学吧
You're going to UCLA.
另外...
And, besides...
我的小龙虾啊
Holy crawfish!
跟我说得一模一样 我说过
That's exactly what I said. I said that.
去吧 祝你开心
Now, go. Have fun.
别太开心
Not too much fun.
好吧
All right.
对于这个叛变 我们中的一些人有意做独行侠
But as for this renegade, some of us are meant to ride alone.
都是我的...
All by my...
这是什么
What do we have here?
-嘿 -对不起
-Hey! -Sorry.
知道刚做了什么吗
You know what you just did?
你在商业区乱穿马路 先生
You jaywalked in a business district, sir.
事实上 是"长官"
Actually, it's "officer."
我道歉
I apologize.
电影精选列表