我不知道
I don't know.
别急 我清楚是怎么回事
Angel, please don't worry. I know exactly what you're dealing with.
就是有人要威胁你
It was just somebody trying to intimidate you.
相信我 他们就是叫叫不咬人
Trust me, they're all bark and no bite.
他们来了
They're coming for me!
我想错了 亲爱的
Misread it. Okay, sweetheart.
别挂电♥话♥ 我这就来
Stay on the phone with me. I'm on my way!
玛雅 用防狼喷雾
Maya, use your pepper spray!
玛雅 玛雅 怎么了
Maya, Maya, what's happening?
玛雅
Maya?
-玛雅 -谢谢
-Maya! -Thank you.
-你是谁 -我是保罗布拉特长官
-Who is this? -This is Officer Paul Blart
在西奥兰治的购物中心工作 你是谁
from the West Orange Pavilion Mall. Who am I speaking with?
你别紧张
Don't you worry about that.
这不公平 我已经告诉你我的名字了
Well, that's not fair. I already told you my name.
-我女儿呢 -你女儿
-Now, where's my daughter? -Your daughter.
你不知道什么时候闭嘴 是吧
Wow, you don't know when to shut your mouth, do you?
我想你不知道你在给谁找麻烦
Listen, I don't think you have a clue to who you're messing with.
事实上 我不需要知道 你只要告诉我
Actually, I don't need a clue. You just told me.
你要不要当次真警♥察♥
And if you decide to go to the real cops,
试着追踪这部手♥机♥ 或者试着来追我
attempt to track this cell phone or make any attempt to come after me,
孩子 我太疯狂了
boy, I am so crazy,
我让你和你的女儿落入痛苦的世界
I'll put you and your daughter in a world of pain.
你可能不了解我的一些事情
Yeah? Well, here's a few things you don't know about me.
首先 痛苦是我的麻醉剂 所以没什么问题
First off, pain is my copilot, so no problem there.
其次...
And second off...
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
奇怪 好吧 我们走
Strange. Okay, let's go.
处理掉这个
Get rid of this.
你们看到玛雅了吗
Hey, yo, have you guys seen Maya?
-玛雅是谁 -刚给你介绍过
-Who's Maya? -I introduced you to her.
就是跟我在那边说话的姑娘
She was the girl I was talking to right over there.
兄弟 他喝多了 她打着电♥话♥从那边走了
Dude, he's hammered. She was on the phone and went that way.
-那边 -是啊
-That way? -Yeah.
玩得开心点
Enjoy.
玛雅
Maya?
玛雅
Maya?
玛雅
Maya?
找人呢
Looking for someone?
把这里清理干净
Okay, clear this place out.
这里被泄露出去了
This location's been compromised.
把这俩人带到别♥墅♥小屋去
Bring those two to the villa.
糖
Sugar.
糖
Sugar.
爸爸 看那些漂亮的花 我能戴上它们吗
Daddy, look at the beautiful flowers. Can I draw on them?
现在不行 亲爱的 爸爸讲电♥话♥呢 去找妈妈
Not now, honey. Daddy's on the phone. Go with Mommy.
要补充糖
Must get sugar.
快点 糖
Come on, sugar.
-求你了 -放了我们
-Please, sir, please. -Just let us out.
我们不会给你们找麻烦的 什么都不会讲的
We're not gonna cause any trouble. We're not gonna say anything.
-求你了 先生 -放了我们
-Please, sir. Please. -Sir, please let us out!
-这是搞什么鬼 -我猜他们要偷酒店的画
-What the heck is going on? -I think they're stealing art from the hotel.
-从哪偷 -从酒店
-From the what? -From the hotel.
-这是什么 -送给你的
-What is that? -I got this for you.
可以这样 也可以防晒
Here. It's either this or sunblock.
玛雅
Maya.
可怜下我吧 我的天
Have sweet mercy! Oh, my!
对不起 夫人
I am so sorry, ma'am.
都是我的错 我吓着你了
Nope, my fault. I startled you.
-我觉得很烦 -没事 我倒霉
-I just feel terrible. -No. I deserved it.
我扶您起来 还是给您拿点药
Can I help you up or get you some medical attention?
不必了
Not necessary.
这可以把关节炎的疼痛给忘掉
This just shifts the focus away from my arthritis.
-确定 -我没事
-You're sure? -I'm fine.
-要不要把床调低 -不用了 谢谢
-Are you gonna want turndown service? -No, thank you!
长官 有什么为您效劳的
Officer, how can I help you?
我要知道住总统套房♥的人是谁
I need to know who's staying in your Presidential Suite.
首先 你得讲慢点
Okay, first of all, you need to slow things down a bit.
其次 这是违反规矩的 所以...
And, secondly, that's actually against resort policy. So...
我来处理吧 希斯
I got this, Heath.
先生 你到这来解决问题
Sir, I can help you down here.
我想我刚才太失礼了
Well, I guess I've been overruled.
能为您做什么
Now, what can I do for you?
我需要知道住在总统套房♥里的人的信息 很着急
I need information on who's staying in your Presidential Suite. It's urgent.
-怎么了 -我现在还不能说
-What's going on? -I can't divulge that at this moment.
是顶级秘密 好吗 不过...
It's top secret stuff, okay? Just...
对不起 布拉特先生
Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Blart,
不幸的是 我不能给你这些信息
but, unfortunately, I won't be able to give you that information,
这是违反规矩的
because it is against protocol.
知道了吧 我说过我对你没兴趣的
See? I told you I feel no admiration for you,
很抱歉 没有别的能帮的了
so sorry, there are no special favors.
你呼吸快了一倍
You're breathing in double time.
快告诉我是谁住那
Just tell me who's staying there.
我不能拒绝你
I can't say no to you.
是个通过公♥司♥订房♥的有钱人
He's a high roller who books his rooms through his company.
诺博汀娜航运公♥司♥ 在德国汉堡旁
Norbertine Shipping out of Hamburg, Germany.
航运 谢谢
Shipping. Thank you.
你太...
You're so...
快 不
Come on. No.
我想我可以弄坏这个 然后逃出去
I think I can short this and get us out of here.
或者我们就按他们的要求做
Or maybe we should just do what they say.
我们看到他们的样子了 莱恩 他们不会放我们走的
We've seen what they look like, Lane. They're not gonna let us go.
-要帮忙吗 -哦
-Can I help you? -Hey.
摩特勒
Muhrtelle.
发音比较像"特透"或者"格特"
It's pronounced like "turtle" or "girdle."
摩特勒 我能发出来 我发音很好
No, Muhrtelle. I got it right away. I'm pretty good.
-你来这做什么 -我是运输公♥司♥的...
-Why are you back here? -No, I'm from shipping, so...
-我是运输公♥司♥的 -我知道
-I'm from shipping. -Yeah, I know.
我是公♥司♥派来的...
I'm from corporate, so...
如果你能等几分钟 我先去打个电♥话♥
If you could give me a moment, I'd like to place a telephone call.
不 不 不 不用 真的
No, no, no, no. No need, really.
好吧 实际上 我...
Okay, actually, I'm...
我来自内部事务运输部门
I'm from Internal Affairs Shipping. Yeah.
公♥司♥让我来监察你和你的同事
Corporate sent me here to check up on you and your coworkers.
随机抽查 不需要紧张
Random selection. No need to get too nervous.
-我吃午饭 可以吗 -当然 随意
-Is it okay I eat my lunch? -Sure, yeah. You might as well.
我要问你一些问题
I'm just gonna fire some questions at you, though,
关于这批特殊货物的
vis-a-vis this particular shipment here.
这些从哪...
Now, where exactly did...
哇 我从来没见过棕到这种程度的香蕉
Wow, that is the brownest banana I've ever seen.
那边都发黑了 如果我是你 我不会吃的 那...
That's borderline black. I wouldn't eat that if I were you. That's...
你吃了 他吃了
You're eating it. He's eating it.
我要去吐下
I'm gonna throw up a little bit, I think.
我觉得那是有毒的
I think that's poison.
真恶心
That's sickening.
这艘船从哪来
Where did this ship from?
我不知道 有些人从总统套房♥里
I don't know. Some man brought a bunch of these down
搬了这些东西下来
from the Presidential Suite.
你介意我打开看看吗
You mind opening it for me?
内部事务 所以...
Internal Affairs, so I just...
你有证件吗
Do you have any identification?
你不用为此担心 特透
Don't you worry about that, Turtle.
-我来问你些问题 -等等
-I'll ask the questions here. -Wait.
我要问你问题
I want to ask a question.
你要对那个箱子做什么
What do you think you're doing with that crate?
我就是简单的查一下...
I was just simply just checking that...
-有人在货这里捣乱 -收到
-Someone's messing with the shipment! -Radio.
不能忍♥ 杀了他
Unacceptable. Kill him.
购物中心
A mall.
电影精选列表