你看到休眠舱了
You saw the hibernation pods?
看到了
I saw.
你也知道了
So you know.
吉姆干的好事
What Jim did.
是的
Yeah.
然后呢
And?
- 这不归我管 - 他唤醒了我
- It's not my duty... - He woke me up!
- 他夺走了我的生命 - 我知道 我也很抱歉
- He took away my life! - I know and I'm sorry.
- 可是我还有事 - 这是谋杀
- But there's work I like... - It's murder!
你说的没错 奥罗拉
You're right, Aurora.
但是溺水的人
But the drowning man will
总是试图拉其他人下水
always try to drag somebody down with him.
这种做法是错误的 可是他也快要溺水而亡了
It ain't right, but the man is drowning.
这是第16个
This one makes 16.
没错
Yeah.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
- 你应该去休息 - 没错
- You should go rest. - Yeah.
那就休息几个小时之后
But just for a couple of hours and then,
我们重回今天早上的问题
back at it first thing in the morning.
重力消失
Gravity loss
重力启动
Gravity drive
重力启动
Gravity drive
刚重力消失的时候我在游泳
I was in the pool when the gravity gave out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们得去找格斯
We need to find Gus.
格斯 格斯
Gus! Gus!
重力消失说明
Gravity loss means that whatever
飞船重要部位出了问题
is wrong is starting to hit the big ticket items.
这可不妙
Not good.
每一次失灵都是部件烧毁
Every failure is a burnout process,
所有部件都处于超载状态
everything on board is thinking too hard.
怎么会这样
Why?
计算机显示了故障发生的整个过程
Computer, display these failures over time.
现实时间线
Processing timeline.
级联失效
Cascade failure.
2年前开始出现了功率骤增
It started 2 years ago, power surge.
1天中出现了17个故障
17 failures in 1 day.
包括1498号♥休眠舱
Including hibernation pod 1498.
就是我
That's me.
把我唤醒了
Woke me up.
- 那天发生了什么 - 一些大问题
- What happened that day? - Something big.
某处的主要系统宕机了
A major system went down somewhere.
飞船上的其它组件都试图分担负荷
Everything else on board is trying to pick up the load
但实在是杯水车薪
but the load's too heavy.
不论如何我们都要找到问题所在
Whatever started this we got to find it.
- 要修复它 - 问题有多严重呢
- And fix it. - How bad can this get?
对现有数据进行风险分♥析♥
Give me a risk analysis based on this data.
运算进行中
Extrapolating.
将造成航行中止
Emission critical failure is imminent.
将失效的系统 生命维持系统 聚变反应堆
Failing systems: Life support. Fusion reactor.
我们困在这了
So we're stranded...
离子推进器
Ion drive.
船要沉了
... on a sinking ship.
到达主工程区
Main Engineering.
能够造成这种重创的情况并不多
Not a lot of things big enough to hit this ship that hard.
我们只能自己排查 去找到问题了
With diagnostics out, we'll have to find it ourselves.
从哪里开始
Where do we start?
格斯
Gus!
扫描完毕 分♥析♥数据
Scan complete. Analyzing data.
发现612个疾病
612 disorders found
系统说我出了什么问题
What does it say is wrong with me?
一点小问题
It's a few things.
发现你得了612个病
612 disorders found.
让我出去
Get me out of here.
诊断结果是什么
What's the prognosis?
没有医生在场
Critical diagnosis cannot
不可与患者讨论病情
be discussed without a doctor on attendance.
重写我的权限 身份2317
Override on my authority, I.D. 2317.
显示结果
Lay it on me, doc.
全身性系统坏死
Pan-systemic necrosis.
进行性器官衰竭 诱因未知
Progressive organ failure. Cause unknown.
该死的休眠舱 就是它导致的
My goofy hibernation pod, that's the cause.
- 治疗方法是什么 - 有多种方法
- What's the treatment? - Various treatments are possible.
但对延长患者寿命无明显作用
None will meaningfully extend the patient's life.
我还能活多久
How long have I got?
你的生命正在终结
Your end of life transition is already under way.
这些药物会缓解
These sedatives will alleviate
你最后时间的痛苦
your suffering during these final hours.
格斯
Gus?
我想一个人静静
I need a minute.
航行遇到困难
We are experiencing difficulties in flight.
- 格斯 - 格斯
- Gus! - Gus!
他会去哪里
Where can he be?
为了您的安全 请您回到房♥间
For your own safety, please return to your cabins.
航行遇到困难
We are experiencing difficulties in flight.
为了您的安全 请回到您的房♥间
For your own safety, please return to your cabins.
我应该把药带着的
Should have took the damn pills.
- 我去帮你拿 - 不 陪我留下
- I'll go get them. - No, stay here with me
坐下吧
Sit.
你们要相互照顾
You two take care of each other.
我的身份手环
My I.D..
能让你去船上任何地方
Get you where you need to go.
修好它
Fix the ship.
找出故障所在
Find out what's wrong with her.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
您看起来很英俊
You look magnificent.
女士们都喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
Ladies love a dressed man.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
这可糟透了
This can't be good.
我要回工程区
I'm going back to Engineering.
你能修好吗
Can you fix this?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们走
Let's go!
亚瑟
Arthur!
走
Let's go!
到达主工程区
Main Engineering.
我们能不能再叫醒一些人
Can't we wake up some of the crew?
他们需要很长时间才能适应
It will take them take too long to recover,
没那么多时间了
we don't have that kind of time.
我们到底要找什么
What are we even looking for?
故障点
Something broken.
大的故障点
Something big.
来吧
Come on!
- 这坏了吗 - 看起来是好的
- Is it broken? - It seems okay.
下一个看什么
What next?
动力装置 这边
Power Plant. This way.
快啊
Come on.
整个都关闭了 肯定出了什么问题
Whole section's closed off. Something's wrong.
我们就是在找问题啊
We're looking for wrong.
想办法打开它
Try to open it.
警告
Warning.
压力舱门锁定
Pressure door. Lock down initiated.
请关闭舱门
Please secure all doors.
抓紧
Hold on!
警告 氧量降至危险值
Warning. Dangerous oxygen level.
请关闭舱门
Please secure all doors.
氧量降至危险值 请关闭舱门
Dangerous oxygen level. Please secure all doors.
抓住这个
Grab it!
增压舱加压失败
Pressurizing cabin unsuccessful.
压力正常
Pressure normalized.
电影精选列表