早上好 詹姆斯
Good Morning, James!
您感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
等下 什么鬼
Wait, what?
您现在感到疑惑很正常
It's perfectly normal to feel confused.
您刚从120年的休眠中醒来
You've just spent a 120 years in suspended animation.
什么
What?
没关系的 詹姆斯
It's okay, James.
我叫吉姆
It's Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
一切正常
Everything is okay.
我在哪
Where am I?
您是星际飞船阿瓦隆号♥上的一名乘客
You're a passenger on the Starship Avalon.
这是新家园公♥司♥的首架星际班机
The Homestead Company's premier interstellar star liner.
此次从地球启航的远行即将结束 将抵达您的新家园
We've nearly completed the voyage from Earth to your new home,
殖民行星 新家园Ⅱ号♥
the colony world of Homestead Ⅱ.
一个全新的世界
A new world.
全新的开始
A fresh start.
成长的空间
Room to grow.
好美
Oh, yeah.
阿瓦隆号♥就快落地了
The Avalon is on final approach.
在接下来的四个月中 请您尽情享受
For the next 4 months, you'll enjoy space travel
奢华的星际旅行
at it's most luxurious.
我们有美食 乐趣 朋友
Food. Fun. Friends.
我的朋友们
My friends.
是的 吉姆
That's right, Jim.
您的身份手环在您的手腕上
The I.D. Band on your wrist
身份手环可以带您进入阿瓦隆的各个房♥间
is your key to the wonders of the Avalon.
您很健康 吉姆
You're in perfect health, Jim.
现在请您去您的客舱休息一下吧
Let's get you to your cabin where you can get some rest.
您可能还有一些休眠后遗症
You maybe experiencing post-hibernation sickness.
您的房♥门会自动亮起
Your door will illuminate for you.
欢迎来到您的客舱
Welcome to your cabin.
降落之前 这里就是您暂时的家了
Your home until we make landfall.
在接下来的四个月中
Over the next 4 months,
您可以为您在新家园Ⅱ号♥的新生活做准备
you'll prepare for your new life on Homestead Ⅱ.
见见同行旅客 参加技能培训
Meet you fellow passengers, take skill building classes
学会如何在殖民行星生活
and learn about colonial living.
您和其他工程师以及技术贸易人员
You've been assigned to Learning group 38,
被分配到了38号♥学习小组
for passengers with engineering and technical trade skills.
请扫描您的身份手环来领♥取♥您的行李
Please scan your I.D. To confirm luggage delivery.
吉姆 请扫描您的身份手环来领♥取♥您的行李
Jim, please scan your I.D. To confirm luggage delivery.
为了帮助您从休眠状态恢复过来
To help you recover from hibernation,
请您多喝水
be sure to drink plenty of fluids.
愿您在阿瓦隆号♥新家园公♥司♥星际飞船
Enjoy the rest of your voyage on the Avalon,
度过一段愉快的旅程
a Homestead Company Starship.
各位早上好
Good morning one and all.
又是个在阿瓦隆号♥上美好的早晨
It's a beautiful morning here on the Starship Avalon.
无论怎样 请不要想家 这儿就是新家
Whatever you do don't get homesick, get Homestead.
让我们先来听首我以前在地球上最喜欢的歌♥吧
Let start things off with one of my favorite back on Earth.
不行
No.
太蠢了
It's stupid.
叫我吉姆就好 我有一件酷酷的夹克
Just call me... call me Jim. You got a cool jacket.
乘客们 您们好
Hello, Passengers.
大家请坐
Will you all please take a seat.
欢迎大家 38号♥学习小组的成员们
Welcome, Learning group 38.
接下来给您做殖民行星生活简介
Your introduction to colonial life.
地球是一个繁荣的星球
Earth is a prosperous planet.
它是文明的发源地
The cradle of civilization.
但同时 地球有人口过剩 生活成本增加 能力被高估等问题
But for many, it's also overpopulated. Over-priced. Overrated.
抱歉 我觉得我可能来错房♥间了
I'm sorry, I think I maybe in the wrong...
- 请在介绍结束之后问问题 - 抱歉
- Hold all questions till the end, please. - Oh, sorry.
殖民行星给了我们另一个选择
The Colonies offer an alternative.
- 一个更好的生活 - 其他人在哪
- A better way of life. - Where are all the other...
新家园Ⅱ号♥是所有殖民行星中最美丽的行星
And there's no colony more beautiful than Homestead Ⅱ,
- 殖民世界的珍宝 - 抱歉
- the Jewel of the Occupied Worlds. - I'm sorry.
其他人都在哪里
Where IS everybody?
我们都在阿瓦隆星际飞船上
We're all on the Starship Avalon.
但这儿就我一个人啊
But I'm the only one here.
这里一共有5000名乘客和258名乘务员
There are 5,000 passengers and 258 crew members.
那我怎么一个人
So why am I alone?
我们同在这里
We're all in this together.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
有人吗
Hello?
请系好安全带 并缚紧所有松动的部分
Please buckle up and secure any loose items.
乘坐此部电梯会经历一小会儿的失重
This elevator will experience a momentary lapse in gravity.
到达中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
您好 欢迎来到阿瓦隆号♥的中♥央♥大厅 我能帮助您吗
Hello.Welcome to the Grand Concourse aboard the Avalon, can I help you?
我要和人说话
I need to talk to a person.
一个大活人 拜托了
A real live person, please.
什么样的人呢 私人教练 旅行计划员 还是理疗师
What sort of person? Personal trainer? Travel planner? Therapist?
我也不知道 管事的人
I don't know. Somebody in charge.
您指飞船乘务处理处吧
The Ship Steward handles passenger affairs.
位于中♥央♥大厅三层
It's on level 3 of the Grand Concourse.
- 谢谢 - 非常乐意为您服务
- Thank you. - Happy to help!
糟糕
Not good.
- 你好 - 谁在操控飞船
- Hello! - Who's flying the ship?
机组人员 机长 飞行员 首席驾驶员
The flight crew, the Captain, the Pilot, the Chief Navigator...
我要见机长
I want to speak to the Captain.
机长通常不直接受理乘客的问题
The Captain rarely handles passenger queries directly.
紧急事件 拜托了
It's an emergency, please.
机长通常在控制中心的连接桥上
The Captain is usually found on the Bridge, in the Command Ring.
通过连接桥需要特别授权
Bridge access requires special authorization.
通过连接桥需要特殊授权
Bridge access requires special authorization.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
欢迎来到瞭望台
Welcome to the Observatory.
您想看什么
What can I show you?
我们不是快降落了吗
We're supposed to land soon,
但只有我一个人醒来了
I'm... I'm the only one awake.
我不明白 您想看点什么
I don't understand. What can I show you?
给我看新家园Ⅱ号♥
Show me Homestead Ⅱ.
新家园Ⅱ号♥是巴克蒂星系的第四颗行星
Homestead Ⅱ is the 4th planet in the Bhakti system.
好吧 我们现在在哪
Right. And where are we?
我们还在从地球到新家园Ⅱ号♥的路上
We're in transit from Earth to Homestead Ⅱ.
- 我们大约于90年后到达 - 什么
- We will arrive in approximately 90 years. - What?
我们将在90年3周1天后到达新家园Ⅱ号♥
We arrive at Homestead Ⅱ in 90 years, 3 weeks and 1 day.
什么 我们离开地球多久了
No. Wait. How long ago did we leave Earth?
大约三十年
Approximately 30 years ago.
我醒得太早了
I woke up too soon.
您好
Hello.
我怎么向地球发信息
How do I send a message to Earth?
星际信息将由激光发送
Interstellar messages are sent by laser array.
这项服务很贵
This is an expensive service.
- 有本事咬我啊 - 非常乐意为您服务
- Bite me. - Happy to help!
您要联络的星球和联络人是
Planet and connection?
地球 新家园公♥司♥
Earth. The HomeStead Company.
新家园公♥司♥有30826位联♥系♥人
There are 30,826 contacts listed under HomeStead Company?
我是新家园Ⅱ号♥的移♥民♥ 这里有紧急情况
I'm emigrating to Homestead Ⅱ and I have an emergency.
- 我找到一个客服热♥线♥ - 就它了
- I have a Customer Help Line. - Sounds about right.
开始录制信息
Begin message.
嗨 我是吉姆 普勒斯顿
Hi. I'm Jim Preston.
我是阿瓦隆号♥上的一名乘客
I'm a passenger on the Avalon.
我
I uh...
我觉得我的休眠舱出问题了
I think something went wrong with my hibernation pod.
我醒早了
I woke up too soon.
醒得太早了
And I mean... way too soon.
就我一个人醒了
Nobody else is awake. And...
我不知道怎么再回到休眠状态
I don't know how to get back to sleep.
问题是 还有90年才降落
And the thing is, there's 90 years to go.
电影精选列表