但是却不能让我们重新休眠
but they can't put us back to sleep.
你觉得没办法重新回到休眠
You don't think there's a way back into hibernation.
是的
No.
但一定会有办法的
But there has to be.
必须得有
There has to be.
九点了 休息时间到了
9 o'clock. Bedtime.
我知道我应该想办法解决问题
I know I should be working the problem but...
但是我已经睁不开眼了
I can't even keep my eyes open.
你才刚刚从休眠中苏醒
You just came out of hibernation.
还需要几天时间来恢复
It's going to be a couple of days before you're 100%.
你应该去休息一下
You should get some rest.
我想我不得不去了
I think I'm going to have to.
- 我送你回客舱吧 - 不用了
- I'll walk you to your cabin. - No, it's okay.
我没事的
I'll be alright.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 奥罗拉
Good night, Aurora.
一年多 难以想象
More than a year. I can't imagine.
这段时间你一定很难熬吧
It must have been so hard for you.
是的
It was.
晚安 吉姆
Good night, Jim.
请系好安全带并缚紧所有松动的部分
Please buckle up and secure any loose items.
- 威士忌 纯的 - 没问题
- Whiskey. Neat. - Sure thing.
今天过的怎么样
How's your day been?
奥罗拉醒了
Aurora's awake.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你看起来并不高兴
You don't look happy.
亚瑟 你能保守秘密吗
Arthur, can you keep a secret?
吉姆 我不仅仅是个酒保 我是个绅士
Jim, I'm not just a bartender, I'm a gentleman.
不要告诉奥罗拉 是我唤醒了她
Don't tell Aurora that I woke her up.
她觉得那是一个意外事故 让我来跟她说
She thinks it was an accident. Let me tell her.
当然
Of course.
怎么可能没有办法让人重新进入休眠呢
How can there be no way to put someone back into hibernation?
如果休眠舱坏掉了呢
What if a pod breaks down?
几千次飞行中
No hibernation pod has
尚未有一个休眠舱发生故障
malfunctioned in thousands of interstellar flights.
然而 我醒了
Well, I'm awake.
休眠舱是万无一失的
Hibernation pods are fail-safe.
早上好 你吃早饭了吗
Good morning. Have you eaten?
没有 我饿死了
No, I'm starving.
这是天下最蠢的机器了
And this is the dumbest machine.
非常乐意为您服务
Happy to help!
黄金级早餐
Gold-class breakfast.
你的品位很简朴呀
Well, you're a man of simple tastes.
我可不是一个黄金级乘客
I'm not a gold-class passenger.
法国泡芙早餐不是我等之人可以享受的起
French Breakfast Puff is above my pay grade.
什么 你一直就吃这个
What? This whole time?
- 是的 - 我帮你点些别的吧
- Yeah. - What can I get you?
- 不 不用了 没事 - 别说了
- No. No, I'm fine, - Stop it.
真的 好吧
really... Okay.
给你
Here you go.
是啊
Yeah.
你看 我在想
So, I was thinking.
或许可以换种方式休眠
Maybe there's another way to go to sleep.
治疗舱怎么样
What about the infirmary?
我检查过了 那只是些扫描仪和自动诊断机
I've checked it out. It's just scanners and an autodoc.
货物舱中或许会有其它的休眠舱
There could be another hibernation machine in the cargo hold.
我也想过了
I've had that thought too.
然后我看了货物清单
And then I read the manifests.
只有些农业用具 机器和商用货物
It's mostly farming stuff, machines and trade goods,
工程电脑上的备用零件
replacement parts for computers in Engineering.
我们是不可能在箱子中翻出一个休眠舱的
We're not going to find a hibernation facility in a box.
- 我们可以自己造 - 不能
- We can build our own. - We can't.
- 吉米 你都还没试过 - 我任何方法都用遍了
- Jim, you're not even trying! - I have tried everything.
花了一年多时间
For over a year.
任何方法都用遍了
I tried everything.
好吧 我现在还不想放弃
Oh well, I'm not ready to give up.
治疗舱
Infirmary.
那有研究论文 任何技术文档吗
What about research articles, any kind of technical documents?
休眠技术是一项专利
Hibernation technology is proprietary.
下面的这些文章
The following articles
研究的主体仅处于理论阶段
deal with the subject on a theoretical level.
新建文件 我的旅程
New file. My Voyage.
我带着一个想法和一个目的地登上阿瓦隆号♥
I boarded the Avalon with an idea, a destination.
然而现在 两者都遥不可及
Both now, out of reach.
我已经苏醒7天了
I've been awake for 7 days,
醒得太早了
awake far too soon...
甚至我可能余生都要在这里度过了
and I may well spend the rest of my life here...
在一个1000公尺长的钢铁世界里度过
...in a steel world a 1,000 meters long.
除我之外 还有个人也醒着
There's another passenger awake.
一个叫吉姆 普勒斯顿的机修工
A mechanic named Jim Preston.
他貌似已经接受了命运的安排
He seems to have accepted our fate.
但是我很害怕
But I'm scared.
我努力保持镇静
I'm fighting to stay calm.
其他乘客们还要再睡90年才会醒
All the other passengers will sleep for another 90 years.
而我却在这艘飞行的船里 荒废余生
While I live out my life on this ship... traveling forever...
永远到不了终点
never arriving.
我仅有的慰藉 却是一个陌生人
My only companion, a total stranger.
为什么你要这么做
Why did you do it?
做什么
Do what?
移♥民♥ 离开地球
Emigrate. Leave Earth.
我在采访你
I'm interviewing you.
你在干什么
You're what?
你是在整个太空旅行史上
You're the first hibernation
第一例休眠失败者
failure in the history of space travel.
这会让你被载入史册
That makes you a story.
- 那你要把这故事说给谁呢 - 子孙后代
- Who are you going to tell? - Posterity.
那你为什么放弃你在地球上的生活呢
So why did you give up your life on Earth?
120年的休眠
A 120 years space hibernation
意味着你再也无法见到你的亲朋好友了
means you never see your family or friends again.
你醒来的地方是另一个世纪 陌生的星球
You'll wake up in a new century, on a new planet.
简直就是终极的自杀行为
It's the ultimate geographical suicide.
那我也可以问你同样的问题
Well, I could ask you the same thing.
但这是我的采访
But it's my interview.
你是在逃避什么吗
Were you running away from something?
不是
No.
- 一切都很好 - 那是什么
- Everything was okay. - So?
我想我只是想要一个全新的世界 我不确定 一个全新的开始吧
I guess I just wanted a new world. I don't know, a fresh start.
那是新家园公♥司♥的广♥告♥上说的
That's HomeStead Company advertising.
- 是吗 - 吉姆
- Is it? - Jim.
我 我知道 我想你是对的
I... I know. I guess, you're right.
在地球上 每当东西出现故障了
Back on Earth, when something breaks,
你不去修理它 而是换一个新的
you don't fix it, you replace it.
在殖民星 他们有很多问题需要解决
In the colonies, they have problems to solve.
我可以解决的问题
They're my kind of problems.
机修工不再是无足轻重
And the mechanic is somebody.
一个新的世界等待着我去创建
It's a new world still being built.
我可以建造一个新家园 住进去
I can build a house and live in it.
开放的国家 发展的空间
Open country, room to grow.
你又回到宣传语上了
Now you're back to slogans.
宣传语就不能是真的吗
Can't slogans be true?
你知道新家园公♥司♥打造
Do you know how much
第一个殖民星球花了多少钱吗
Homestead Company's made off its first planet?
八千万亿美元
8 quadrillion dollars.
八千万亿啊
That's 8 million billions.
星球殖民现在是最大的生意了
Colony planets are the biggest business now.
你付的是全价吗
Did you pay full price for your ticket?
不是 我跟他们做了个好交易
No, I'm in a desirable trade.
也就是说他们会实现你的梦想
So they fill your head with dreams,
并给你折扣票价 而你过去增加他们星球的人口
discount your ticket, and you fly off to populate their planet
并在余生里给新家园
and give HomeStead 20% of
电影精选列表