你必须勇于冒险生活
You have to live a life of adventure."
所以
So.
我来了
Here I am.
早上好
Good morning.
各方面 我们都将从头开始
We're starting over... in every way.
我将要弄明白在哪里生活 如何生活
I'll have to figure out where to live, how to live,
谁将成为我的朋友
who my friends will be.
这种感觉就像开学第一天
It's like the first day at school.
只不过这趟校车要开120年才能到达
And this school bus took 120 years to get there.
我们在创造一种文化
We're creating a culture.
你真幽默
You're funny.
你有试过读到
Do you ever read something
像是专门为你而写的东西吗
and feel like it's written just for you?
我不怎么读东西
I don't do a lot of reading.
她人真好
She's good.
那人是谁
Who's that?
奥罗拉
Aurora.
那个睡美人
Ah. The sleeping girl.
我不是说宇宙是完全邪恶的
You know, I'm not saying the universe is evil
但确实还有种讨人厌的幽默感
but it sure has a nasty sense of humor.
怎么说
How is that?
你要飞到另一个星球 却要死在途中
You get to fly to another planet, but you'll die along the way.
现在又让你遇到你的命中注定
And you find the perfect woman
近在眼前
right in front of you.
却触不可及
Yet, she's completely out of reach.
是的 我会想念纽约
Yeah, I'll miss New York city.
给我一杯咖啡 以及一片克莱斯勒大厦景色
Give me a cup of coffee and a view of the Chrysler Building,
我可以写上一整天
and I can write all day.
新家园Ⅱ号♥上有咖啡吧
You do have coffee on Homestead Ⅱ, right?
那里最好有咖啡 如果没有
They better have coffee, if they
我们又要掉头飞回地球去了
don't they have to turn around and come back to Earth.
地球有什么让你眷念的吗
Is there anything you regret leaving behind?
有啊 我会想念秋天的中♥央♥公园
Yeah, I'll miss the trees in Central Park turning in the Fall.
我会想念喧闹的人群
I'll miss the crowd, all the voices.
如果你被困在一个荒芜的孤岛
Say you were trapped on a desert island,
你有能力让一个人来陪你
you had the power to wish somebody there with you.
然后不再孤单
You wouldn't be alone anymore.
但你却会连累那个人一起困在这个孤岛
But you'd be stranding a person on the island.
你怎么做 你会许那种愿吗
How do you... Would you make the wish?
我不知道 我从没去过岛屿
I don't know. I've never been on an island.
好吧 对
Okay, well... Yeah.
当我没说
Forget the island.
假设你想通了如何做某件事
Let's say you figured out how to do something
会使你的生活大大改善
that would make your life a million times better.
但你知道这么做是错的 而且没有后悔药吃
But you knew it was wrong, and there's no taking it back.
你会怎么做决定
How do you do the math?
吉姆 这不是机器人能回答的问题
Jim. These are not robot questions.
- 我知道怎么唤醒奥罗拉 - 喔
- I know how to wake Aurora up. - Oh.
这看起来是个好主意 你会有个同伴了
Well, that seems like a fine idea. You could use some company.
我会让她的余生都在这艘飞船上度过
I'd be stranding her on this ship for the rest of her life!
哦 那你不能那么做
Oh. Well, you can't do that.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我在这里陪你呢
I'm here for you.
亚瑟 你是台机器
Arthur, you're a machine.
看吧
See.
看到没 你感觉不到 你是没有感情的
See, you can't feel that, you don't have feelings.
看见了吧
You see?
你不会受伤
That doesn't hurt.
你甚至都不会介意
And you don't even mind.
而她 是人类
She... A person.
别再想那件事了
Don't even think about it.
别再提奥罗拉
No more Aurora talk.
这事儿过去了
I'm over it.
我得向前看
I'm moving on.
我要怎么做 坐下来想一想吗
What am I going to do? I'm going to sit and thinking about it?
我不会 不能再想这件事了
I'm not going to... I can't think about it.
所以我不去做 就这样
So I'm not going to, that's the deal.
我决定了 我知道我在做什么
I've made my decision. I know what I'm doing.
就是中断这个想法
I just cut it off.
我不 不再
I'm not... No more.
你不会再听到我提起她了
You won't hear me bring up her name again.
我甚至永远也不会再提起她了
I'll never even mention her name again.
结束了
Done.
我不能那么做
I can't do it.
我要剃掉我的胡子
I'm shaving off my beard.
求你了 不要那么做
Please don't do it.
早上好 奥罗拉
Good morning, Aurora.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
您现在感到困惑很正常
It's perfectly normal to feel confused.
您刚从120年的休眠中醒来
You've just spent a 120 years in suspended animation.
中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你是旅客还是乘务员
Are you passenger or crew?
旅客
Passenger.
吉姆 普勒斯顿
Jim Preston.
奥罗拉 莱恩
Aurora Lane.
你知道怎么回事吗
Do you know what's going on?
我不知为何醒了过来
Nobody else from my row woke up.
我也是
Same for me.
乘务员应该早于我们一个月醒来 但是
The crew's supposed to wake up a month before we do. But...
我没找到他们
I haven't seen them.
乘务员仍然在沉睡
The crew is still asleep.
你是说还没人醒过来
Are you saying nobody's awake?
只有我
Just me.
只有你
Just you?
准确说只有我们
It's just us.
但几周后飞船就应该降落了啊
But somebody's got to land the ship in a few weeks.
我们将在大概89年后到达
We will arrive in approximately 89 years.
89年
89 years?
其他旅客都不会在最近醒来
The other passengers aren't late waking up.
是我们太早了
We were early.
我们 我们需要援助
We... We need help.
乘务员都在哪
Where's the crew?
乘务员都在防护休眠室
The crew's in a secured hibernation room.
所有重要的东西 操作系统 反应堆 引擎
Everything important, the controls, the reactors, the engines,
所有这些都在这个防火墙后面 没办法过去
it's all behind firewalls, there's no way through.
你醒了多久了
How long have you been awake?
一年零三周
1 year and 3 weeks.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be happening.
我们必须回去休眠
We have to go back to sleep.
奥罗拉 我们做不到
Aurora, we can't.
我们只要回到休眠舱里
We just have to get back to our pods
再重新启动
and start them up again.
我找不到我的休眠舱了 我找不到我的休眠舱了
I can't find my pod. I can't find my pod.
我找不到我的休眠舱了 我们这是在哪儿
I can't find my pod. Where are we?
没事的
It doesn't matter.
- 奥罗拉 - 我找不到了
- Aurora. - I can't find it.
- 停下 - 我找不到哪一个是我的了
- Stop. - I can't find which one is mine.
- 停下 - 怎么才能知道哪个是我的
- Stop. - How do I know which one is mine?
- 我会帮你的 - 我不能
- I'll help you. - I can't...
冷静 没事的
Stop. It doesn't matter.
让人进入休眠需要特殊的设备
Putting somebody into hibernation requires special equipment.
还记得整个休眠过程中
Remember the facility where they
他们让我们通过的那个装置吗
put us under all the procedures we went through.
这些休眠舱只是用来保证我们的休眠状态的
These pods are designed to keep us in hibernation,
它们会在正确的时间唤醒我们
they'll wake us up at the right time
电影精选列表