城里最棒的演出
Best show in town.
你之前试过吗
So you've done this before?
没错
Oh yeah.
这安全吗
And it's safe?
不
No.
是相当安全
Reasonably safe.
穿上吧 你是下一个
Hop in. You're next.
我的裙子怎么办
What about my dress?
哦对
Right.
转过去
Turn around.
安全绳就位
Tether attached.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是我见过最美的女人
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
勾走了我的魂
You kill me.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我很好
I am fine.
我只是
It's just...
嗯 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
我正在跟一个人约会
So, I'm seeing someone.
你怎么也猜不到是谁
You'll never guess who.
我们是当世间只剩下两个人时
We're the last 2 people
才可能在一起的两个人
in the world who ever get to get together.
而现在
But here we are.
我们正是这世间仅剩的两个人
The last 2 people in the world.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我在写作 亚瑟 嘘
I'm writing, Arthur, hush.
吉姆和我活在一种意外的幸福中
Jim and I live in an accidental happiness.
如同海上失事的漂流者 在陌生的海岸重建新家园
Like castaways making their home on strange shores.
“陌生的海岸”我喜欢这里
"Strange shores". I love it.
真的吗 你不用哄我
You do? You don't have to say that.
- 我知道 - 你不吃这个吧
- I know. - You're not going to eat this?
你觉得那个可疑吗
That seemed fishy to you?
接着看
Keep reading.
有趣的是
It's funny.
我们都怀有梦想
We all have dreams.
我们曾计划未来 以为自己是命运的舵手
We planned our futures like we're the captains of our fates.
然而我们只是命运的乘客
But we are passengers.
随命运而去
We go where fate takes us.
亚瑟
Arthur!
这不是我们计划中的人生
This isn't the life we planned.
但这就是我们的人生
But it's ours.
这是我生命中第一次
And for the first time in my life,
不再感到孤独
I don't feel
我们原本不会遇见彼此的
We weren't supposed to find each other,
但是我们还是相遇了
but we did.
他让我觉得我的生命还没有结束
He makes me feel like my life isn't over.
而是刚刚开始
Like it's just beginning.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的 我写了几页
Good, I wrote a few pages.
你发现有什么能帮我们的东西了吗
Did you find anything that can help us?
- 发现了 - 这些是真的吗
- I did. - Are they real?
我亲自剪下来的
I cut them myself.
对于两个不幸的人来说 我们已经很幸运了
You know for 2 unlucky people, we sure got pretty lucky.
注意
Attention.
你可能想来瞭望区看看
You may wish to proceed to a Viewing Area.
我们马上要和大角星擦过
The Avalon will slingshot around the star Arcturus.
我的天
Oh my god...
太奇妙了
That was amazing.
我们就像是一个巨星
We were a giant.
这个宇宙是给你的礼物
The universe is a present to you.
什么
What?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you...
祝奥罗拉生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Aurora...
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日酒敬过生日的你
A birthday drink for the birthday girl.
你都不问问我身份证上多大了吗
Aren't you going to ask for my I.D.?
我可能还不能喝酒呢
I might not be old enough to drink.
噢 我不会在一个绅士面前问你的年龄的
Oh, I'd never ask your age in front of a gentleman.
吉姆可不是什么绅士
Jim is no gentleman.
不管怎样 我和吉姆之间是没有什么秘密的
Anyway there's no secrets between me and Jim.
真的吗
Is that so?
你听到她说的了 我马上回来
You heard the lady. I will be right back.
这杯生日酒太完美了 谢谢你
This is a perfect birthday drink, thank you.
我还记得一年前的这天
I remember this day, a year ago.
吉姆是如此的想见你
Jim was so looking forward to meeting you.
什么
What?
他怎么会想见我
How could he be looking forward to it?
噢 他考虑了好几个月到底要不要唤醒你
Oh, he spent months deciding whether to wake you up.
他不停地跟我谈论你
He couldn't stop talking about you.
是吉姆唤醒我的
Jim woke me up.
没错啊
Oh, yes.
他说这是他这辈子最难做的决定
He said it was the hardest decision of his life,
但我觉得现在挺好的
but I see it worked out just fine.
什么
What?
是你把我唤醒了吗
Did you wake me up?
是的 是我做的
Yes. I woke you up.
你怎么能
How...
你怎么能这么做
How could you do it?
我试过不要那么做
I tried not to.
我真觉得恶心
I'm going to be sick.
我看不出来
I can't see!
奥罗拉 求求你
Aurora, please.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
我要离开这个飞船 我要离开这个飞船
I got to get off this ship. I got to get off this ship.
我要离开这儿
I got to get off.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
奥罗拉
Aurora.
我不知道说什么才能让你感觉好点
I know nothing I can say will make this okay.
但请听我说
But please listen.
我太孤独了
I was so alone
很长时间都是我一个人
for so long.
我感觉自己好像从世界上消失了
I felt like I was disappearing.
第一次见到你的那天晚上 我正准备
The night I first saw you, I was ready to...
是你救了我
You saved my life.
我知道没有我没有合适的借口
And I know that's no excuse for what I did.
我读了你写的所有东西
I read everything you wrote.
我爱上了你的声音
And I fell in love with your voice
也爱上了你思维的方式
and with the way your mind works.
爱上了你
I fell in love with you.
突然
And all of a sudden,
我感觉自己没有被困在这儿了
it was like I wasn't trapped anymore.
我了无目的的人生突然有了活下去的意义
My pointless life suddenly had meaning.
我希望这一切都没有发生
And I wish I could take it back.
但是我做不到
But I can't.
奥罗拉 我不想失去你
Aurora, I don't want to lose you.
我才不在乎
I don't care !!!
我不在乎你想要什么
I don't care what you want!
也不在乎你为什么唤醒我
I don't care why you woke me up!
你夺走了我的人生
You took my life!
请耐心等待
Please standby.
组件的控制中心正在重新启动
Your suite's control center is rebooting.
诊断系统故障
Diagnostic system failure
亚瑟 我好羡慕你
I envy you, Arthur.
为什么
How so?
你是有目的的
You have a purpose.
你总是很开心
You're always happy.
电影精选列表