上交20%的收入
everything that you made for the rest of your life.
更不用说 你在这艘华丽的船上的生活费用
Not to mention the debt you run up on this fancy starship.
所以你在儿看到的 只是5000个失败者么
So all you see here is 5,000 suckers?
依我看新家园公♥司♥没有任何底线
I see zeroes on the HomeStead Company's bottom line.
我看到的是 5000个男女在改变他们的人生
I see 5,000 men and women changing their lives.
每个人都有不同的原因 你并不了解这些人
for 5,000 different reasons. You don't know these people.
我是一个记者 我了解人
I'm a journalist. I know people.
真的吗
Really?
这个
This one.
他是一个银行家 教师还是一个园丁
Is he a banker, a teacher or a gardener?
- 银行家 - 他是一个园丁
- Banker. - He's a gardener.
还有她 她叫麦迪逊 唐娜还是罗拉
And her, is she a Maddison, Donna or Lola?
“唐娜”这个名字对她的头发来说好严肃
Donna's too serious for that hair.
罗拉
Lola.
- 麦迪逊 - 草
- Maddison. - Shit.
好的
Alright.
厨师 会计还是助产士
Chef, accountant or midwife?
她肯定是助产士
She has to be a midwife.
你不可能是乱编出来的
There's no way you just made that one up.
他是助产士
She's a midwife.
很高兴知道他们还需要助产士
Good to know they still have midwives.
我喜欢她 我们会做朋友的
I like her. We would be friends.
你觉得你可以预见未来吗
You think you can see that?
你不可以吗
Don't you?
我可以
I do.
往返票
A round trip ticket.
对 我飞到新家园2号♥
That's right. I was going to fly to Homestead Ⅱ,
住上一年 然后又返回地球
live for a year and then right back to Earth.
我不明白 我为了新的人生离开地球
I don't get it. I left Earth for a new life.
但你最终又回到开始的地方
But you end up back where you started.
我最终会在未来 250年后的未来
I end up in the future. 250 years in the future.
地球 那儿还是
On Earth, which is still
文明的中心 无论你喜欢不喜欢
the center of civilization, like it or not.
而我会是唯一一个
And I would be the only writer
去往殖民地又回来的作家
that ever travel to the colony world and come back.
我会有一个独一无二的故事
I'll have a story no one else can tell.
什么故事
What story?
人类飞往星际的旅行
Humanity's flight to the stars.
人类历史上最大的移♥民♥
The greatest migration in human history.
会是最受欢迎的的故事
It's the biggest story there is.
但你并不会知道 是谁在读你的故事
But you won't know any of the people who were reading it.
但反正会有人读的
But they'd be reading it.
好吧 本会有人读的
Well, they would have been.
我现在是写不成了
I'll never write it now.
我也不知道 以后会不会有机会写了
I don't know if I'll ever write again.
吉姆 我想不出任何办法
Jim, I can't think of anything else to try
来拯救我们
...to save us.
我甚至都再也不想去想这些问题了
And I don't even want to think about it anymore.
这儿还有什么事情可以做吗
What is there to do around here?
- 你是认真的吗 - 我非常认真
- Are you serious? - I'm dead serious.
双人模式
Partner mode.
来吧 快来双人模式
Come on, get in partner mode.
你就站在这里 然后重复他们的动作
You just stand here, and then we repeat what they do.
还有别的我们可以做的事情吗
Is there anything else we can do?
- 快来吧 - 好吧
- Just do the... - Okay.
- 你不愿意的话可以不做 - 好吧
- You don't have to. - Okay.
弱爆了
Beat down.
嘿
Hey.
来吧 让我们看看..
Here we go. Let's see if... Oh.
哇 哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
噢 你在笑什么
Oh. Why are you smiling?
我领先两分了
I'm up 2 points.
这位可爱的女士是谁
Who's the lovely lady?
这位是奥罗拉
This is Aurora.
奥罗拉女士 荣幸
Aurora. A pleasure.
-你跳得很棒 -好吧 再来一次
- You did great! - Okay. One more time.
再来一次 这次准行
One more time. Let's see it.
噢
Oh!
- 耶 -哇
- YES! - Woo!
对不起我之前一个月都没穿裤子
Sorry I didn't wear pants for a month.
确切来说是7个星期又2天
That's 7 weeks and 2 days, to be exact.
这位男士没有什么羞耻心
The man has no shame.
你在穿裤子方面并没有什么话语权 亚瑟
Well, you're a little lacking in that area yourself, Arthur.
我嘲笑了一个男人不♥穿♥裤子 才想起来我自己连腿都没有
I laughed at a man with no pants until I realised I have no legs.
有时候 我差点忘了我的人生已经毁了
For a minute, I almost forgot my life isn't ruined.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉什么
What for?
我去睡觉了
I'm going to go to bed.
- 晚安 - 好
- Good night. - Alright.
晚安 奥罗拉
Good night, Aurora.
她太赞了
She is wonderful.
明智之选
Excellent choice.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
这个给你
Here you go.
他在约我吗
Is he asking me on a date?
你需要笔吗
Do you need a pen?
她似乎没有很意外
She didn't seem that impressed.
“我很乐意” 她说“我很乐意”
"Love to." She wrote "Love to".
您有一位访客
You have a visitor.
天啊
Wow.
你打扮得很帅嘛
You clean up pretty good yourself.
- 你去买♥♥购物了 - 我去购..健身了
- You went shopping. - I went shop... lifting.
晚上好 我能为你们做些什么
Evening. What can I get for you?
我要一杯曼哈顿酒 谢谢
I'll have a Manhattan, please.
- 威士忌加冰 - 稍等
- Whiskey rocks. - Coming up.
今晚两位看起来很棒啊
You two look fine this evening.
谢谢 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
我们在约会呢
We're on a date!
不错嘛
Very nice.
你竟然花了这么久才开口
Took you long enough to ask.
我想给你多一些空间
I was giving you space.
噢
Oh.
空间 是我在这里唯一不想多要的东西
Space, the one thing I do not need more of.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这顿饭真不错
That was so good.
那当然 预订这里的位子可不容易
Well, it wasn't easy getting a reservation.
他们也许已经盼着我们赶紧离开了
They probably going to want us to give up our table.
- 我看到好几个服务员的脸色很臭了 - 今晚这里人真多
- Getting a lot of dirty looks. - Very popular tonight.
你的书写得怎么样
So how's your book coming?
现在还没有什么头绪
I don't really know what it is yet.
我父亲是从他的人生开始写的
My dad, he started to write about his life, but...
毕竟他是一个有故事的人
he had stories. He...
他去过南极洲探险
sailed around Antarctica. He...
当过战地记者 他...有他的情人们
was a war reporter. He... had lovers.
他也写过他女儿
He wrote about his daughter.
- 他写过你 - 对
- He wrote about you? - No.
我是读着他书里的自己长大的
I grew up reading about myself in his books.
感觉怎么样
How was that?
有时候并不好受
Not always easy.
有点超过了一个人需要了解自身的程度
A little more than you wanted to know about yourself.
在我17岁的时候 他犯了心脏病
I mean, when I was 17, he had a heart attack.
我一直留着他的书
I-I just keep that.
故事结束
End of story.
对不起 话题太沉重了
Oh, so serious. I'm sorry.
我们需要更多的酒
We need more wine.
我很愿意了解你的人生
I like to hear about your life.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们来这里做什么
Why are we here?
等会你就知道了
You'll see.
电影精选列表