我来接你了
I'm coming to get you.
吉姆
Jim!
抱歉 病人已身亡
I'm sorry. The patient is dead.
那就复活他
Well, resuscitate him!
尸体手术须有授权医疗监督资格
Postmortem operations require authorized medical supervision.
不
No!
重写 重写我的资格
Override! Override on my authority!
身份 17
I.D. 17...
2317 I.D.2317
不建议用多个步骤
Multiple procedures are not recommended.
重写
Override!
快做 就现在
Do it, now!
执行中
Executing.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
你把我救回来了
You brought me back.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
别动
Be still.
好的
Of course.
我要给你看样东西
There's something I have to show you.
在命令模式中 这个医疗舱有个选项
In Command mode, it turns out the autodoc has a option
叫安定和暂停
called "Stabilize and Suspend".
它能停止一切代谢活动
It stops all metabolic activity.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
是格斯的主意 就像休眠一样
It's Gus' idea. It can be like hibernation.
在医疗舱内 你可以重回休眠
Inside the autodoc, you can go back to sleep.
但是只有一个医疗舱
But there's only one autodoc.
是的
Yeah.
所以你要躺进里面
And you're going to lay down in it,
进入休眠
and fall asleep.
然后你会在新家园Ⅱ号♥醒来
And you'll wake up on Homestead Ⅱ,
继续写你的书
and you'll write you book.
你会完成你的旅行 完成你最初打算做的事情
You finish your journey. You do what you set out to do.
那你就孤身一人了
You'll be alone.
我以前也孤身一人 我会没事的
I've been alone before and I'll be fine.
但是我就永远都见不到你了
But I'll never see you again.
我会去见你的
I'll come and visit you.
星期二 亚瑟是我的
Tuesday is my day with Arthur.
一如既往的美丽
Lovely as ever.
谢谢你 亚瑟 你看起来也很帅
Thank you, Arthur. You're looking very well yourself.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
那是什么
What's that?
我很久之前就想给你的东西
Something I wanted to give you for a long time.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
这么久才开口
Took you long enough to ask.
香槟 我还是等等吧
Champagne. I'll wait.
多好的生活啊
Hell of a life.
多好的生活
Hell of a life.
船员唤醒程序初始化
Crew wake up process initiated.
同行伙伴们
My fellow passengers,
如果你们看到了这个
if you are reading this,
说明阿瓦隆号♥已经到达了目的地
then the starship Avalon has reached its destination.
到达中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
当你们沉睡时 发生了许多事情
A lot happened while you slept.
有位朋友曾说
A friend once said,
不可总惦记着目的地
"You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be
却忘了去感受当下
that you forget to make the most of where you are.
我们曾一度迷失
We got lost along the way
但幸好我们找到了彼此
but we found each other.
一起创造出
And we made a life.
一段美妙的人生
A beautiful life... together.
电影精选列表