照这个速度下去 我
At this rate, I'm...
抱歉 我在试着找到底出了什么问题
I'm sorry, I'm trying to fix this. I...
或许我遗漏了什么 我需要帮助
Maybe I missed something. I could use a hand.
就这样
That's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
信息已发送
Message sent.
真棒
Outstanding.
- 信息将会在19年后到达 - 什么
- Message will arrive in 19 years. - Wait, what?
- 最快您将在55年后到收到回复 - 55年
- Earliest reply in 55 years. - 55 years.
给您带来了不便很抱歉
We apologize for the delay.
总共6012美金
That will be $6012 dollars.
- 下午好 - 我的天啊
- Afternoon. - Oh man.
还能见到个人简直太好了
It's good to see another face.
我以为就我一个人醒着
I thought I was the only one awake!
谁要在这么好的时候睡觉啊
Who want's to sleep on a beautiful day like this?
我的意思是我们遇到麻烦了 我们不应该在这的
Oh, I mean we're in trouble, we're not suppose to be here.
你不想的话我不会说出去的
Well, I won't tell if you don't.
- 什么 - 我们之间的小秘密
- Huh? - Our little secret.
喝点什么吗
What can I get for you?
- 什么 - 你看起来像是喜欢喝威士忌的
- What? - You look like a whiskey man.
好吧
Okay.
原来是个机器
Oh, you're a robot.
严格来说是机器人
Android, technically.
我叫亚瑟
Arthur's the name.
- 吉姆 - 很高兴认识你 吉姆
- Jim. - Please to meet you, Jim.
你对这艘船了解多少
How much do you know about this ship?
不太多 我只知道一点点
I don't know. I know some things.
如果我的休眠舱发生故障了怎么办
What do I do if my hibernation pod malfunctions?
休眠舱有自动防故障装置
Oh. Hibernation pods are fail-safe.
- 休眠舱从不出现故障 - 我醒早了
- They never malfunction. - Well, I woke up early.
这不可能
Can't happen.
还有多久我们才能到达新家园Ⅱ号♥
How long until we get to Homestead Ⅱ?
还要90年左右
About 90 years or so.
那所有乘客会在什么时候醒来
And when are all the passengers supposed to wake up?
到达前4个月
Not until the last 4 months.
我就在这坐着和你一起过上90年怎么样
How is it that I'm sitting here with you with 90 years to go?
你不可能出现在这里
It's not possible for you to be here.
然而我在
Well, I am.
早上好 阿瓦隆飞船又迎来了美好的一天
Good morning, it's a beautiful day here on the Avalon.
所以醒来吧 天气晴朗 是时候放松和享受了
So wake up, sunshine. It's time to relax and enjoy your stay.
请选择一款饮品
Please make a selection.
对不起 摩卡卡布奇诺
Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino
只提供给贵宾舱乘客
Extreme is reserved for gold-class passengers.
对不起 摩卡卡布奇诺
Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino
只提供给贵宾舱乘客
Extreme is reserved for gold-class passengers.
我要一杯摩卡卡布奇诺 账单记到我房♥间账上 谢谢
I want the Mocha Cappuccino Extreme, bill my room please.
购买♥♥食品可在飞船上的
Food can be purchase in the ship's...
对不起 法式烤
Sorry. The French Roast...
对不起 南瓜风味
Sorry. The Pumpkin Spice...
对不起 香草茶
Sorry. Vanilla Chai...
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不 对不起
Sorr... Sorr... Sorry.
- 大杯黑咖 请享用您的咖啡 - 奶油 糖
- Large coffee. Please enjoy your coffee. - Cream. Sugar.
真的吗
Oh, really?
访问机组人员舱需要特殊授权
Crew podroom access requires special authorization.
中♥央♥大
Grand Conc...
正在下行
Going down.
请选 层楼
Please make... Level...
中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
我完蛋了 亚瑟 真的完蛋了
I'm screwed, Arthur. Completely and ridiculously screwed.
别这样想 要知道守得云开见月明
Come on, now. Every cloud has a silver lining.
看来我要老死在这里了
Guess, I am going to die of old age on this ship!
人终有一死
Oh, we all die.
就连机器人最后也会被扔到垃圾堆
Even androids end up on the scrap heap.
这里就我一个客人 为什么你老是在擦玻璃杯
I'm your only customer, why are you always polishing a glass?
生意技巧
Trick of the trade.
如果酒保傻站在这里 就会让客人紧张
Makes people nervous when a bartender just stands there.
那就传授点酒保的智慧给我 我迷失太空里了
So, lay some bartender wisdom on me. I'm lost in space here.
你待在你不想待的地方
You're not where you want to be.
你觉得你应该在别处才对
You feel like you're supposed to be somewhere else.
- 你说得对 - 那么
- You said it. - Well.
想象一下你只要动动手指就能到达你想去的地方
Say you could snap your fingers and be wherever you wanted to be.
我敢说哪怕这样你还是会无可适从
I'll bet you'd still feel this way. Not in the right place.
关键在于 你不能总是纠结自己应该去哪
Point is, you can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be
而忘了怎样活在当下
that you forget how to make the most of where you are.
你想告诉我什么
What are you telling me?
别再担心你不能控制的事了
Take a break from worrying about what you can't control.
活在当下
Live a little.
活在当下
Live a little.
- 欢迎来到维也纳套房♥ - 哇
- Welcome to the Vienna suite. - Oh.
噢耶
Oh yeah.
哈哈哈哈
Huh. Ha ha ha.
不会吧
What?
噢
Oh.
加油 吉姆 加油 吉姆
Go, Jim! Go, Jim!
耶
Yeah!
来两份大虾 三份
Make that a double jumbo shrimp. Triple.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
跳舞
Dance off.
玩家1 吉姆
Player 1 jim
好
Alright.
我跳得跟你完全一样啊
I did exactly what you just did.
大杯黑咖
Large coffee.
一杯玛格丽塔 谢谢
A margarita, please.
你点了太多了 先生
You have had many, Senor.
埃克托 拜托再来一份
Oh Hector, please. Another one.
好的 先生
Yes, Senor.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油 吉姆 加油 吉姆
Go, Jim! Go, Jim!
滚开
Get out of here!
回来 嘿
Come back. Hey.
过来
Come here.
该死
Damn!
欢迎 吉姆
Welcome, Jim.
请注意屏幕上的安全提示
Please turn your attention to the screens displaying safety tips.
太空宇航服专为
These space suits are designed
抵挡太空内恶劣环境而设计
to withstand the harsh environment of space.
碳化纤维和聚酰胺的材质
The carbon fiber and polyamide
使航♥空♥服持久耐用且不易变形
construction means your suit is inflexible and endurable.
请记住 您的航♥空♥服就是您的生命
Remember, your space suit is your life line.
请滑动右边的把手释放气压
Slide the handle on the right to release the air pressure.
您的磁力靴已经启用
Your magnetic boots are now engaged.
可通过手臂上的控制板关闭磁力附着
They can be deactivated using the control panel on your arm.
按下红色按钮开启舱门
Press the red button to open the air lock door.
祝您玩得开心
Have a wonderful time.
安全绳就位
Tether attached.
欢迎回来 吉姆
Welcome back, Jim.
期待您再次光临
We hope you decide to join
我们的奇幻之旅
us again soon for another thrilling experience.
祝您旅途愉快
Have a wonderful time.
奥罗拉
Aurora.
搜索乘客简介
Searching passenger profiles.
我叫奥罗拉 莱恩
I'm Aurora Lane.
1456号♥乘客 我是个作家
Passenger 1456. I'm a writer.
我认为我们讲故事就是为了让彼此不再孤单
I think we tell each other stories to know we're not alone.
为了建立联♥系♥
To make contact.
你的父亲是作家奥利弗 莱恩 普利策奖获得者
Your father was Oliver Lane, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author.
毫无压力 对吧
No pressure, right?
我爸爸曾经说过
My Dad used to say:
如果你过着平凡的生活 那么你的故事也不过如此
"If you live an ordinary life, all you have are ordinary stories.
电影精选列表