你的书怎么样了
How's your book coming along?
我以前从没有写过自己
I've never written about me before.
我觉得这是我最好的作品了
I think it's some of the best work I've ever done,
但是我不知道我为什么写它
and I don't even know why I'm doing it.
只有一个人可以读它 但我却不愿让他读
There's only one person who could read it and I can't stand him.
大家都说时间可以治愈一切
They say time heals all wounds.
破碎的心没那么容易治愈 亚瑟
Broken hearts aren't that simple, Arthur.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
亚瑟
Arthur!
周二 亚瑟是我的
Tuesday is my day with Arthur.
今天周三
It's Wednesday.
酒吧是你们的了
The bar is all yours.
你要什么 威士忌吗
What will you have? Whiskey?
咖啡
Coffee.
- 奥罗拉 我们爱你 - 奥罗拉 我们爱你
- Aurora, we love you! - Aurora, we love you!
没有你我们该怎么办呢 我们会想你的
What are we going to do without you? We'll miss you.
这是我认识的最勇敢的女人
This is the bravest woman I know.
- 嗨 奥罗拉 - 嗨 奥罗拉
- Hi, Aurora! - Hi, Aurora!
我保证我每天都会想你的
I promise that I will think of you every day.
当你醒来的时候 我就已经离开了
When you wake up I'll be gone,
但是要记住我永远不会忘了你
but just know that I will never forget you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我知道你在这儿一直都不开心
You're never happy here, I know.
对你来说这些并不足够
Nothing was ever enough for you.
你知道 你不一定非要离开的 你可以
You know, you don't have to go. You could-
你可以在这里做任何你想做的事情
You could do whatever it is you have to do right here.
但是
But...
既然你要走了 我想送你几句祝福
Since you're going, here's my wish.
希望你最终能遇见一个可以填满你内心的人 并且
I hope you finally find someone who fills your heart. And...
希望你能让他走进你心里
I hope you let him in.
我希望你能知道
I hope you realized you
你没必要做一些非常厉害的事让自己觉得开心
don't have to do something amazing to be happy.
走吧
Go.
祝你愉快
Have fun.
抓住机遇
Take chances.
嗯 就这样
Um, okay.
爱你哦 奥罗拉
I love you, Aurora.
拜
Bye.
早上好 亚瑟
Morning, Arthur!
请来杯咖啡
Coffee please.
马上来
Coming up.
你要弄脏我的吧台吗
Are you soiling my bar stool?
要想做成一件事你必须亲力亲为
You want to make things, you got to get your hands dirty.
- 那你一直在做什么呢 - 改良
- And what have you been making? - Improvements.
到达中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
到达一层
First floor.
黄金级早餐
Gold-class breakfast.
啊
Huh!
我是船长 格斯 曼库索
This is Deck Chief Gus Mancuso.
是哪个家伙在我的飞船上种了棵树
Who the hell planted a tree on my ship?
- 是谁干的 - 是我
- Who did that? - I did.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是吉姆 普勒斯顿
Jim Preston.
奥罗拉 莱恩
Aurora Lane.
其他人也苏醒了吗
Anybody else awake?
只有我们两个
Just me and him.
我们离开多久了
How far along are we?
到现在88年了
88 years to go.
休眠舱故障
Hibernation failure.
据他们所讲这是不可能的
They said that couldn't happen.
但是现在有三个人苏醒 三个休眠舱故障
But 3 people, 3 pod failures.
你想象不到我花费多长时间想闯进这里的
You have no idea how long I've been trying to get in there.
你现在进来了 不能乱动任何东西
Now that you're in. Don't touch anything.
这就是你工作的地方
This is where you work?
不 这里是乘务员的 我是船长
No, this is flight crew, I'm a Deck Chief.
操作系统 并行服务器 导航计算机
OPS, Navigation comp.
未授权人员
Unauthorized personnel.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果我猜的没错的话 我们仍在轨道上
If I'm reading this right, we're still on course.
所以不管飞船出了什么问题 导航还是在运行中的
So whatever's wrong with the ship, NavComp's still on the job.
飞船出故障了吗
There's something wrong with the ship?
三个休眠舱出现故障 是的
3 pod failures? Yeah.
某个地方出现了问题 但问题究竟在哪儿
There's something wrong. Question is what.
奇了怪了
That's strange.
我应该可以
I should be getting
把整个飞船彻底检查一遍
diagnostics from all over the ship right here,
问题是没有数据
but there's no data.
只能手动检查整个系统
Got to check all the systems manually.
我们就不能将飞船掉头 返回地球吗
Can't we turn the ship around? Go back to Earth?
不行 我们行驶速度是二分之一光速
No, we're doing 50% of lightspeed.
返回将花费我们同样时间
Turning back would take just as much time as going on.
好吧 那我们必须的做点儿什么
Well, there's got to be something we can do!
不行 我们还是按原计划飞行
Sorry, we're going where we're going.
你还好吗
You okay?
休眠缓冲
Hibernation hangover.
一直都这样
Get it all the time.
到达中♥央♥大厅
Grand Concourse.
两年了 你还种其他树了吗
2 years, huh? Any more trees I need to know about?
小心
Look out!
这种事从没发生过
I've never seen this happen before.
这些机器已经崩溃了
Those robots have been breaking down.
这是第15个
This guy makes 15?
15个了
15.
今天早餐吧台出故障了
The breakfast bar went crazy today.
还有电梯
And the elevator.
上周我的门坏了 我被困在客舱里了两天
Last week my door broke. I was trapped in my cabin for 2 days.
真的么
You were?
这些都未曾出现过 至少在这个飞船上没有
Things like that don't happen. Not on this ship.
每个飞行舱有60个这样的科技站
There are 60 of these tech-stations on every deck.
这是对接缝
Docking slats.
数据可以自动接收 懂了吗
Data sinks automatically, you got it?
- 懂 - 那就好
- Mm. - Yeah. - Okay.
你负责一 二 飞行舱 你三四飞行舱
You take decks 1 and 2. You take decks 3 and 4.
我到休眠站查看一下我们的休眠舱
I'm going down to the Hibernation Bay, to check our pods.
现在可有看头了
Now that should be interesting.
你现在不是应该在飞行舱检查吗
Aren't you supposed to be making your rounds.
我检查完了
I finished.
我查看了你的休眠舱
I checked your pod.
问题很简单 记录芯片烧毁了
The problem's very simple. The clock chips burned out.
这不应该啊 但这个比较简单
It ain't supposed to happen, but pretty simple.
我的休眠舱比较复杂
My pod's more complicated.
同时发生了一系列系统故障
A bunch of system failures, it all happened at the same time,
整个系统就乱了套
the whole damn thing went haywire.
这也是导致我不舒服的原因
Which explains why I'm feeling so bad.
但是奥罗拉的休眠舱
But Aurora's pod...
是你打开的吧
You did this.
是的
Yeah.
我总觉得你和奥罗拉困在一起
All this time, I'm thinking you're one lucky son of a bitch
真♥他♥妈♥的走运
to get stuck with Aurora.
但并不是幸运吧
It wasn't luck, was it?
不是
No.
她发现了
She knows?
是的
She knows.
你一个人多久了
How long were you alone?
一年
A year.
现在还是一样
Still...
该死
Damn.
跟吉姆的一样
Same as Jim's.
系统关闭了
System shut downs.
所有地方 但是出现没有必然的关联
Everywhere, but no apparent connection.
电影精选列表