一
One…
就是现在
Now!
牛逼
Fuck yeah!
牛逼
Fuck yeah!
天啊
Holy shit!
还有时间庆祝 快去把货箱拆开
What's there to celebrate? Go uncouple the container.
妈的 这就去
Shit. Say no more.
快点 涂鸦
Hurry up, Sketch!
快点拆开
Uncouple this fucking thing!
涂鸦
Sketch!
快点加速 混♥蛋♥
Step on it, fucker!
我们快他妈走 -再快点
Let's fucking go! -Go faster!
这又不是法拉利 -他们就在我们后面
This isn't a Ferrari, man. -They're on our tail!
我们要按计划行事 -快点 该死
We stick to the plan! -Go faster, damn it!
他妈的闭嘴 我知道我在做什么
Shut the fuck up! I know what I'm doing!
我可不想进监狱
I ain't doing time!
如果你的兄弟们做了该做的事 我们就能顺利过去
If your homies did their job right, we'll get through.
我们他妈的怎么过去
How the fuck are we getting through that?
我们会撞车的 罗杰
We're gonna crash, Roger!
天啊 他妈的
Jesus Christ! Fuck!
太牛逼了
Fuck yeah!
该换车了
Time to switch cabs.
快点 在这里停车
Come on, pull over here.
我们要去哪里
Tell me where we're headed.
别管了 一直开下去就行了 你马上就知道了
Don't worry, just keep going. You'll learn soon enough.
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't trust me?
别惹事 我们就快到了
Don't start. We're almost there.
穿过那条隧♥道♥
Go through that tunnel.
向前直走
Go straight ahead.
他们来了 好了
They're here. There.
干得好 赛车手
Well done, pilot!
好极了
Right on!
过来
Come here!
慢慢下车 别做什么蠢事
Get down nice and easy. Don't try anything stupid.
我们今晚烧烤庆祝一下
Let's get the grill going for tonight.
你成功做到了
Well, you've made it.
我完成约定了 -对
As promised. -Yeah.
现在你得放了那个女孩
Now you let the girl go.
你怎么对这个女孩这么着迷 妈的
You're pretty obsessed with this girl, huh? Shit.
现在就放 你不去接她吗
Right now? Aren't you gonna go pick her up?
现在放
Now.
我的一个朋友会去接她
A friend of mine will pick her up.
一个“朋友”
"A friend."
可以让她走了
She's free to go.
嗨 -黛博拉
Hi. -Débora.
他们说可以放她走了
They say she's free to go.
我看到她了 她来了
I see her. She's here.
芭芭拉
Bárbara!
我说到做到
I'm a man of my word.
恭喜
Congratulations.
搞什么
What the hell, man?
不知感恩的小混♥蛋♥
Ungrateful little fuck.
滚出我的视线
Get the hell out of my sight.
滚蛋吧 快给我滚出去
Scram! Get your ass out of here.
没错
Hell yeah!
搞什么鬼 -这是怎么回事 老大
What the hell? -What's this about, boss?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
罗杰 你这个混♥蛋♥
Roger, you son of a bitch!
妈的 他要跑了 停下 罗杰
Fuck, he's running away! Stop, Roger!
他妈的停下
Fucking stop!
该死的混♥蛋♥ -给我停下
Fucking asshole! -Stop right there!
停车
Stop!
停下 他妈的
Stop! Fucking hell!
他们伤害你了吗 -没有
Did they hurt you? -No.
你确定 -对
Are you sure? -Yeah.
给我停车 -别闹
Stop right there! -Easy.
去他的 把女孩给我
Fuck that! Hand me the girl!
别动 放下武器
Freeze! Drop your weapon!
(呼叫奥基龙)
CALLING ODILON
罗杰 你还好吗
Roger! You okay?
奥基龙 你有阿烟的消息吗 你和他联♥系♥上了吗
Odilon! Have you heard from Smokey? Tried to get a hold of him?
阿烟
Smokey?
如果他们联♥系♥你 千万别接
Don't pick up if they call you!
事情变得不妙 警♥察♥来了 但我开着货车逃走了
Things went south. The cops arrived. But I got away with the cargo.
听着 我正在逃跑 我晚点再联♥系♥你
Listen, I'm getting away. I'll fill you in later.
等一下 如果你不打电♥话♥…
Wait. If you don't call--
他给他妈的挂了
He fucking hung up.
就是这里 涂鸦 联♥系♥到奥基龙了吗
This is the location. Sketch, got a hold of Odilon?
还没有 我这就过去
Nothing yet. I'm on my way there.
那是我们的货箱 就在那里
That's our cargo there. Right there.
你好 老大 -嘿 斯彭科
'Sup, boss. -Hey, Spunk.
现在怎么办 -你们把他给我带过来
What now? -I want you to bring him to me.
我要让他跪下
I want him on his knees.
没问题 -现在就去
You got it. -Now.
你先去 你带头
You go ahead. You take point.
小心点
Be careful.
看啊
Look!
是他的手♥机♥
It's his phone!
他不接电♥话♥ -出了什么事吗
He's not picking up. -Did something go wrong?
不会的
It can't be.
(未知号♥码来电)
UNKNOWN CALLER
喂
Hello?
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
罗杰 你没事吧 你在哪里
Roger, are you okay? Where are you?
我在你的正后方
I'm on your six.
就在你身后
Right behind you.
但很快就不会了
But not for long.
谢谢 杰苏
Thanks, Josué.
全部赛车径直向前冲来
The whole pack barrels down the front straightaway.
女王和罗杰在最前线齐头并进
The Queen and Roger are dueling it out in the front row.
目前锦标赛中 女王排名榜首 罗杰紧随其后
The Queen leads the championship, with Roger in second,
仅落后三分
a mere three points behind.
如果他能赢得这场比赛 他就可以凭实力夺冠
If he wins, he clinches the title on his own terms.
女王冲向前方 占据第一的位置
The Queen is pulling ahead, cementing herself in first place.
在塞纳斯减速弯区 他们并驾齐驱
They are neck-in-neck in the Senna S,
罗杰一直在寻找突破口
as Roger keeps looking for a breach.
放轻松 罗杰 试试内线超车
Easy, Roger. Try an inside pass.
不要从外线超 从内线
Not outside, inside!
她会刹车的
She's gonna brake!
罗杰准备从外线超车
Roger's making a move on the outside.
女王紧贴内线 沿赛车线前进
The Queen sticks to the inside, takes the racing line.
他必须用力刹车 -妈的
He'll have to brake hard! -Fuck!
不要 罗杰 怎么会这样
Oh no, Roger! Not like that!
该死
Shit!
罗杰滑出了赛道
Roger skids off the track.
妈的
Fuck!
放松 老大
Relax, boss.
只要卡车一到 我们就拖走货箱
As soon as the truck is here, we'll tow the container.
放松个屁 我们必须立刻拖走这些东西
"Relax" my ass. We have to move this shit stat.
感觉有点不对劲
Something feels off.
别动 混♥蛋♥ -操
Freeze, motherfuckers! -Fuck!
结束了 芭芭拉 -加油 罗杰 我们还有时间
It's over, Bárbara! -Go, Roger! There's still time.
前方赛车已经拉开距离了
The front pack has already pulled away.
别再抱怨了
Stop moaning.
我敢说你在十圈内就能弥补回来
I bet you can make up for it in under ten laps.
我们他妈的出发吧
Let's fucking go.
出发吧
Let's go!
鉴于罗杰目前的情况 他必须全力以赴才能赶上
Given Roger's current situation, he'll have to go full throttle.
他必须赶超多辆赛车
He'll have to gain numerous positions,
或者祈祷其他赛车出现机械故障
or pray that the title contenders face mechanical problems.
电影精选列表